Fast and secure non-custodial crypto exchange KyberSwap, powered by Kyber Network, has cut a deal with Torus to offer intuitive one-click wallet creation and management process using social media logins while providing users multiple options to purchase cryptocurrency using fiat currencies like the dollar or euro.
“We wanted a seamless wallet creation solution that most people will be instantly familiar with and one that abstracts all of the complexities and blockchain jargon typically associated with DApps. With these considerations, Torus was a natural choice for us” explains Sunny Jain, Head of Product at Kyber Network.
Previously, KyberSwap’s services were only accessible to users who already owned an Ethereum wallet. Integrating with Torus gives new users a better understanding of how Ethereum works allowing them to seamlessly create a wallet directly through KyberSwap’s web interface with their Gmail or social media account within just a few seconds.
“We’re glad to be improving accessibility to the largest and one of the most instrumental blocks of DeFi (Decentralised Finance), Kyber’s KyberSwap,” said Zen, CEO of Torus. “Together with Kyber, I am looking forward to mainstream and new users of DeFi to experience it for themselves.”
Backed by Binance Labs, Coinbase Ventures, and Multicoin Capital, Torus is a simple and non-custodial gateway to the decentralized ecosystem of Web3.0 via OAuth logins. Torus provides one-click social media login options such as Google, Facebook, Twitch, Discord, Reddit, and various fiat to crypto on-ramp services (including Wyre, MoonPay, and Ramp Network) in a single interface. In addition, using Torus does not require any browser extensions, installations or downloads
Torus is a simple and non-custodial gateway to the decentralized ecosystem of Web3.0 via OAuth logins. Torus provides one-click social media login options such as Google, Facebook, Twitch, Discord, Reddit, and various fiat to crypto on-ramp services (including Wyre, MoonPay, and Ramp Network) in a single interface. In addition, using Torus does not require any browser extensions, installations or downloads.
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic - March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates - March 25, 2020
- US Judge Slams Brakes on Telegram Token - March 25, 2020
- Game Development Companies Team Up with Blockchain Operation Forte to Unlock New Business Models for Games - March 24, 2020
- Blockchain Supply Chain Project Envoy teams up with KYC Hub - March 24, 2020
- CoinDCX, India’s Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange, Secures Successful Series A Round Led By Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX - March 24, 2020
- Cartesi Launches Linux Infrastructure For Developing Blockchain DApps - March 24, 2020
- American Company HashCash Consultants Announce Coronavirus Crypto Relief Fund or CFIX - March 23, 2020