On April 8th, 2020 cryptocurrency exchange OKEx will permit Singapore-based Digital Entertainment Asset’s, (DEA) digital currency DEP (DEAPcoin) that is used on its entertainment buy-and-trade platform called PlayMining to be listed on its exchange, one of the world’s largest.
PlayMining is an entertainment platform on which users can buy and trade items, such as virtual cards that can be used in games, like it’s new title JobTribes. One can earn DEPs which are Playmining’s native currency, by playing the platform’s games and reading it’s online comics.
The first title on PlayMining’ is JobTribes’, a card collecting battle fantasy game, which will be made available in closed beta test recruitment at the end of March. PlayMining intends to give priority to users who sign up for a membership from the game’s official website. In addition, participation in closed beta tests is also expected to receive DEAPcoin rewards or blockchain-related game cards.
Dual Co-CEO’s – former president of PwC Japan and vice president of KPMG Consulting Shiina Shigeru, and Yoshida Naohito, a serial entrepreneur who has successfully listed three companies in Japan. These two plan to work together to build up the company.
Shigeru spoke about how he hopes to use his experience to help PlayMining succeed:
“While it’s amazing to be involved in an innovative business, it’s just a matter of carrying out the spirit of the challenge I’ve had so far. I hope to make the best use of my experience so far to create a career that will bring impact to the world.”
As a student of AI technology in NEC Central Research Institute, Shigeru published a number of papers, and also obtained a number of successful franchises. In order to promote the application of AI in society, he later turned to the consultant industry.
Starting as a magazine editor, Naohito developed the animation game company GLAMS at the age of 28 followed by three different companies in the human resources, content industry, and advertising industry.
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic - March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates - March 25, 2020
- US Judge Slams Brakes on Telegram Token - March 25, 2020
- Game Development Companies Team Up with Blockchain Operation Forte to Unlock New Business Models for Games - March 24, 2020
- Blockchain Supply Chain Project Envoy teams up with KYC Hub - March 24, 2020
- CoinDCX, India’s Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange, Secures Successful Series A Round Led By Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX - March 24, 2020
- Cartesi Launches Linux Infrastructure For Developing Blockchain DApps - March 24, 2020
- American Company HashCash Consultants Announce Coronavirus Crypto Relief Fund or CFIX - March 23, 2020
Also published on Medium.