Our client's mission is to drive mainstream cryptocurrency adoption. As a software engineer, you will help build a platform accessible to hundreds of millions of users.
Tackle and solve hard engineering and user experience problems in an elegant and seamless manner. Participate in all stages of development including refining product vision, gathering requirements, software system design, coding, testing, release, and support.
- Track record of shipping high-quality projects
- Passion for cryptocurrencies
- Experience with API design and development
- Experience with unit and functional testing, debugging, and performance tuning
Their stack is built using a combination of Python, Django, Node.js, Go, PostgreSQL, Redis, and backbone.js. (Prior experience with these exact languages/technologies is not required.)
- Will Coronavirus Crisis Be the Catalyst for Widespread Crypto Usage? - 7 July 2020
- Project Manager at Forte Labs (San Francisco, CA, USA) - 30 June 2020
- Product Manager, Compliance at Gemini (New York, NY, USA) - 30 June 2020