–Building out user interfaces, participating in QA & testing, polishing visuals & transitions in the app, and being very involved in helping maintain our style guide.
-You will be working directly with Product lead, developers and designers to brainstorm and design solutions within the app.
This is a great opportunity to put your work out into the wild and get immediate feedback from users- and have a positive impact on the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
– Front end development, strong experience with HTML, CSS, implementing designs in a single page app (like React)
– Design & UI Experience
– Contributed to consumer-facing app & has examples of your work in production, at scale
– Comfortable working with Git
– Responsive layouts compatible with different screen sizes and devices
Nice to have:
– Experience designing UI transitions & animations
– Experience building or maintaining a living style guide or component library
– Understanding of UX design principles
– Ecommerce experience
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), Trading Infrastructure at DRW (Chicago, IL, USA) - 16 July 2020
- Technical Recruiter at AxiomZen (Vancouver, BC, Canada) - 16 July 2020
- Public Sector Account Manager – France - 16 July 2020