Victory Square Technologies has announced a dynamic new technology and promotional partnership between its portfolio company FansUnite Entertainment Inc. (“FansUnite”) and the Leicester City Football Club, the 2016 English Premier League Champions.
The partnership will introduce the FansUnite brand to Leicester City FC supporters through targeted promotions and co-branded activations both in and outside the stadium.
“Leicester City FC is a truly special story and a premier global sports brand,” said FansUnite CEO Darius Eghdami. “Not only are The Foxes one of just six clubs to hoist the Premier League Trophy since its inception in 1992, they are at the forefront of innovation, incorporating new technology to help improve player performance and fan engagement.”
Eghdami added: “Partnering with a globally-recognized brand such as Leicester City that shares our commitment to improving conditions for sports fans through the application of new technology was a natural fit and a win-win for both companies.”
FansUnite (www.fansunite.com), a blockchain protocol on target to disrupt and revolutionize the sports betting and sports data markets, is pioneering a tamper-proof and transparent global store for sports data. The FansUnite model will have far-reaching implications in a world that is increasingly conscious of data rights and sports integrity. Sports betting, daily fantasy and betting exchanges will be built atop the FansUnite Protocol.
“FansUnite has set their sights on powerfully transforming the entire sports betting and sports data marketplaces with their proprietary blockchain protocol and we couldn’t be happier to welcome Leicester City to the Victory Square family,” said Shafin Diamond Tejani, CEO of Victory Square. “The global reach and influence of The Foxes will expose FansUnite to millions of sports fans around the world. It serves as a great validation of their continued growth and success.”
The FansUnite sports betting protocol will launch before the end of 2018. It will allow operators and government-run wagering sites around the world to offer bettors lower fees and increased payback percentages directly to the waging public.
“We take the saying ‘Better for Bettors’ seriously,” said FansUnite CEO Eghdami. “FansUnite truly is ‘Better for Bettors.’”
In addition to the sportsbook offering, the FansUnite Protocol serves as the blockchain-based infrastructure for sports data applications, daily fantasy sports and a variety of other applications reliant on receiving secured sports data. Following their Series A financing of $4.45M CAD, FansUnite has been developing the protocol in preparation for their regulatory-compliant token launch later this calendar year.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019