Advertising with Blockchain News
For more information on advertising, including banners, paid press releases and sponsored content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored Articles - Telling Your Blockchain Story
Why pay for PR Agency? With Blockchain News — you get more value for money and more experience with writing (we have written more than 2500 Blockchain articles). If you want your customers, stakeholders and investors to emotionally connect with your product or service a well-told, easy to understand the sponsored story is the answer. Blockchain News sponsored articles can help create a unique, third-party narrative for your technology - crafted to tell a story in a new, unique voice. We can publish your own work, edit or create entirely new articles for you. Depending on your need, we can even include video interviews and podcasts, as well as extending reach across our personal and company LinkedIn pages, Twitter and Facebook. With three decades of media and technology experience, Blockchain News Publisher Richard Kastelein can be your technology writer, business partner and coach in this nascent industry.; Contact Wieke Beenen at email@example.com for more information.
Where We Syndicate
- 20 Linkedin Groups
- Linkedin Community (25.000+)
- Facebook Page (25.000+)
- Twitter (25.000+)
- Blockchain News Publisher Richard Kastelein’s Linkedin Profile (25,000 followers)
- Blockchain News Twitter account (25,000 followers)
- Blockchain News Facebook Page – (25,000 followers)
- Blockchain News Facebook Group (2500 members)
- Blockchain News Medium Account (New)
- Blockchain News Instagram (New)
Articles at Blockchain News are syndicated in 20 Linkedin Accounts (some of the largest Groups, Pulse Article, Company Pages etc.) including:
- Blockchain News Publisher Richard Kastelein’s LinkedIn (LinkedIn Pulse Article) 25,000 followers
- LinkedIn Group (Angel Investors and Entrepreneurs) 51,668 Members
- LinkedIn Group (Cryptor Trust) 30,450 Members
- LinkedIn Group (Blockchain and Bitcoin Startups) 20,108 Members
- LinkedIn Group (The Prosperity Renaissance) 19,556 Members
- LinkedIn Group (Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers and Smart Contracts for Business) 11,848 Members
- LinkedIn Group (Blockchain Tech) 6,524 Members
- LinkedIn Group (Blockchain Camp – Advisers, Consultants & Enthusiasts) 4,582 Members
- LinkedIn Group (Blockchain Executive) 4,024 Members
- LinkedIn Company (Blockchain News Company Page) 4,020 Followers
- LinkedIn Group (Blockchain Cryptocurrency Investment Group) 3,168 Members
- LinkedIn Group (Blockchain News) 791 Members
- LinkedIn Group (World Blockchain Organisation) 623 Members
- LinkedIn Company (Blockchain Partners Company Page) 325 Followers
- LinkedIn Group (The Blockchain Council) 261 Members
- LinkedIn Company (Token.Agency Company Page) 166 Followers
Blockchain News is the only Blockchain publication licensed by Newstex and ACI to distribute Blockchain News content to researchers, experts, lawyers, curators and others who use or curate the following private and public content networks:
- LexisNexis – The world’s largest private electronic database for legal and public-records related information which serves customers in more than 130 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
- News Republic – The News Republic is a leading personal mobile media company transforming how people get and experience news across iOS, Android, Windows 8 and Tizen smartphones, tablets and wearables. Its award-winning apps are available in 6 language editions for millions of readers that span the globe.
- Thomson Reuters WestLaw – Westlaw is an online legal research service for lawyers and legal professionals in the United States and the United Kingdom, and is a product of Thomson Reuters. Also, it provides proprietary database services. Information resources on Westlaw include more than 40,000 databases of case law, state and federal statutes, administrative codes, newspaper and magazine articles, public records, law journals, law reviews, treatises, legal forms and other information resources.
- ProQuest – ProQuest provides applications and products for libraries. Its resources and tools support research and learning, publishing and dissemination, and the acquisition, management and discovery of library collections.
- Naviga NewsEdge – NewsEdge is a real-time global news management and distribution solution for business professionals. It takes content from premium licensed and web sources – applies Naviga’s extensive taxonomy and provides real-time access to the news for search and distribution via newsletters, RSS, alerts, APIs and more. We make it easy for you to find and share the news that means the most to your business.
- QuoteMedia – Quote Media provides stock market news, data and financial research solutions powering websites, brokerage firms, banks, clearing firms, media portals, public companies and financial service corporations.
- NewsCred – NewsCred is the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company that operates a content marketing platform for marketers. And provides access to licensed content from various publishers. NewsCred also offers NewsRoom, a freelance-based newswire service to provide content from various journalists, photographers, videographers, and designers.
- Publishers’ Licensing Services (PLS) – PLS provides collective rights management services to publishers by overseeing collective licensing for book, journal, magazine and website copying – and also provides permissions and other rights management services to the publishing industry.
- Copyright Clearance Center – Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) builds unique solutions that connect content and rights in contextually relevant ways through software and professional services. CCC helps people navigate vast amounts of data to discover actionable insights, enabling them to innovate and make informed decisions.