Learn more about why congress needs to pass what might be the most important piece of regulation in all of cryptocurrency. Plus, learn more about the regulatory hurdles that ChainLink will be facing after the company’s massive $32-million-dollar raise. Get all of this information and more of the latest cryptocurrency news in Josh’s latest video.
- Josh Lawler: Spencer Dinwiddie’s Dream Didn’t Come True — Yet - October 24, 2019
- Video: Josh Lawler on ChainLink, the Token Taxonomy Act, and regulatory hurdles from the CFTC - September 2, 2019
- Josh Lawler: Walmart’s Crypto Experiment to Shake the Foundations of the Retail Payment Process. . . and a Whole Lot More - August 29, 2019
- Josh Lawler: Props and Blockstack Both Given SEC Greenlight On Reg A+, but What’s the Difference? - July 23, 2019
- Josh Lawler: Made in America? How to Keep Blockchain Projects from Fleeing the United States - July 23, 2019
- Josh Lawler: Facebook’s Entry Into Crypto is Bad News For Decentralization - July 3, 2019
- Josh Lawler: KIK’s Failure to Back Down has SEC in Catch-22 - June 22, 2019
Also published on Medium.