iWWorldExchange announced today the launch of a new blockchain technology exchange based in Hong Kong. Essentially, iWWorldExchange operates like any other exchange with the main difference being that all assets are denominated in Bitcoins.
iWWorldExchange works with small- to mid-sized companies that want to go public and raise capital but seek a better and more affordable alternative to traditional exchanges. Because the going-public process may be painful and expensive for entrepreneurs due to increased government regulations and higher than ever costs, the new platform is ideal for both entrepreneurs and cryptocurrency traders.
Bitcoin traders can easily create an account on IWWorldExchange and start using the powerful exchange platform to transact with thousands of users worldwide. To further simplify the process, iWWorldExchange has integrated a banking system with Asian Pay that allows users to set-up an account to have access to an E-Wallet as well as a debit card issued by major credit card companies.
One of the companies listed on iWWorldExchange is Woodies, a fashion brand specializing in chic and eco-friendly sunglasses and watches. The company is capitalizing on American Fashion Model Kendall Jenner’s meteoric rise to fame with a high profile billboard campaign in downtown Los Angeles throughout the summer of 2016. Woodies owns unlimited rights and usage to Kendall’s photos and expects sales and corporate profitability to skyrocket as a result of the campaign.
Cory Stout, CEO and “Captain” of Woodies, hired Kendall as a 17-year old when she had less than 4 million Instagram followers. Now, with nearly 40 million Instagram followers, she is walking the runway for Chanel at Paris Fashion Week.
Indeed, Kendall is arguably one of the top fashion models in the world with Estee Lauder, Fendi, and Calvin Klein among her recent clients. Forbes ranks her as the 16th highest-paid model in the world after walking just three shows in her debut runway season.
“Woodies is an emerging fashion brand and Kendall is an emerging fashion icon. Our futures are aligned for success,” said Stout.
Kendall fell in love with Woodies handcrafted real bamboo wood sunglasses that feature a combination of natural materials and a look reminiscent of the wholesome fashion of the 1950s.
Every pair of Woodies sunglasses is sturdy, lightweight, and looks great. The lenses are 100% UVA/UVB with polarized stainless steel double-spring hinges that mean Woodies keep their shape. Every pair also includes a soft pouch and lens cloths.
In addition to sunglasses, Woodies also makes wood watches that feature a real wood dial, stainless steel gold casing, sapphire crystal glass, and a Japanese quartz movement.
To order Woodies online, please visit http://woodies.com. Woodies (WOODI), a BVI-company is listed on http://iwwexchange.com.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017