iWWorldExchange announced today the launch of a new blockchain technology exchange based in Hong Kong. Essentially, iWWorldExchange operates like any other exchange with the main difference being that all assets are denominated in Bitcoins.
iWWorldExchange works with small- to mid-sized companies that want to go public and raise capital but seek a better and more affordable alternative to traditional exchanges. Because the going-public process may be painful and expensive for entrepreneurs due to increased government regulations and higher than ever costs, the new platform is ideal for both entrepreneurs and cryptocurrency traders.
Bitcoin traders can easily create an account on IWWorldExchange and start using the powerful exchange platform to transact with thousands of users worldwide. To further simplify the process, iWWorldExchange has integrated a banking system with Asian Pay that allows users to set-up an account to have access to an E-Wallet as well as a debit card issued by major credit card companies.
One of the companies listed on iWWorldExchange is Woodies, a fashion brand specializing in chic and eco-friendly sunglasses and watches. The company is capitalizing on American Fashion Model Kendall Jenner’s meteoric rise to fame with a high profile billboard campaign in downtown Los Angeles throughout the summer of 2016. Woodies owns unlimited rights and usage to Kendall’s photos and expects sales and corporate profitability to skyrocket as a result of the campaign.
Cory Stout, CEO and “Captain” of Woodies, hired Kendall as a 17-year old when she had less than 4 million Instagram followers. Now, with nearly 40 million Instagram followers, she is walking the runway for Chanel at Paris Fashion Week.
Indeed, Kendall is arguably one of the top fashion models in the world with Estee Lauder, Fendi, and Calvin Klein among her recent clients. Forbes ranks her as the 16th highest-paid model in the world after walking just three shows in her debut runway season.
“Woodies is an emerging fashion brand and Kendall is an emerging fashion icon. Our futures are aligned for success,” said Stout.
Kendall fell in love with Woodies handcrafted real bamboo wood sunglasses that feature a combination of natural materials and a look reminiscent of the wholesome fashion of the 1950s.
Every pair of Woodies sunglasses is sturdy, lightweight, and looks great. The lenses are 100% UVA/UVB with polarized stainless steel double-spring hinges that mean Woodies keep their shape. Every pair also includes a soft pouch and lens cloths.
In addition to sunglasses, Woodies also makes wood watches that feature a real wood dial, stainless steel gold casing, sapphire crystal glass, and a Japanese quartz movement.
To order Woodies online, please visit http://woodies.com. Woodies (WOODI), a BVI-company is listed on http://iwwexchange.com.
- Trusted Identities in Blockchain Apps Shown to Work To Benefit Healthcare and Pharma - April 28, 2017
- Ten More Banks Join Ripple’s Global Payments Network - April 28, 2017
- Token.FM, First Blockchain-Based Direct-to-Fan Music Platform, to Launch Initial Trial in May, Opens Series A Round - April 28, 2017
- Mysterium To Build Blockchain-based VPN for Secure, Anonymous Internet Connection - April 28, 2017
- TaaS token crowdsale concludes with $7.7 million raised - April 28, 2017
- Humaniq Humanitarian Blockchain ICO breaks the $5 million barrier - April 28, 2017
- Exscudo, Blockchain Financial Services Provider Launches ICO - April 27, 2017
- Kibo Platforms’ Beta Version Be Launched in the Beginning of May - April 25, 2017
- Distributed Cloud Platform iEx.ec attracts $12M in Three Hours in ICO - April 25, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Working Group – Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) – The Way Forward - April 25, 2017
- Blockchain App Humaniq’s HMQ Token to be Traded on Six Exchanges - April 24, 2017
- Five days left until Blockchain Startup Exscudo ICO - April 21, 2017
- Apptrade to Reward Crowdsale Participants with Three Percent Bonus - April 21, 2017
- Blockchain Technology Startup Humaniq Raises $3.8M and Signs Contract With Deloitte - April 21, 2017
- Monolith Studio Announces Crowdsale for TokenCard, the First Debit Card Powered by Smart Contracts - April 20, 2017
- Blockchain Co. SingularDTV Recruits Hollywood VP - April 18, 2017
- Factom Closes Extended Series A Round of $8 Million Following Harmony Product Launch - April 18, 2017
- Interview with Back to Earth founder Clay Space - April 18, 2017
- Ethereum Movie Initial Coin Offering Sell Out - April 18, 2017
- Insurtech Startup Etherisc Wins “Blockchain Oscar” for Innovative Insurance Platform - April 14, 2017
- India’s Blockchain Community Launches Digital Asset and Blockchain Foundation - April 14, 2017
- UK EPSRC Supports Seven Blockchain Projects with £3.6 Million - April 14, 2017
- Dutch National Blockchain Coalition Presents Action Agenda - April 14, 2017
- Broadridge, J.P. Morgan, Northern Trust and Banco Santander Successfully Complete Pilot of for Blockchain Voting - April 14, 2017
- Blockgeeks Labs to Hold Blockchain Hackathon in Toronto - April 14, 2017
- Exscudo network EON coins are available for pre-order - April 13, 2017
- One of Big Four accounting firms is now legal adviser of Exscudo - April 12, 2017
- Dash Cryptocurrency Signs on with Kraken - April 12, 2017
- Blockchain Capital Closes ICO – $10 Million in Six Hours Raised in Record Time - April 11, 2017
- Ethereum meets Hyperledger – Burrow Ethereum Smart Contract Machine to Join Hyperledger - April 11, 2017
- Porsche Announces First Blockchain Contest - April 10, 2017
- Fidelity Labs Joins IC3 Blockchain Group - April 10, 2017
- Global Graphchain Project FERMAT Announces Distributed Governance Model Featuring Contribution Contracts - April 10, 2017
- Coinsilium and Oraclize sign MoU to form Strategic Alliance - April 10, 2017
- Industry Thought Leaders Invest With Blockchain Capital in its Ground-Breaking ICO - April 8, 2017
- Novus To Launch Innovative Blockchain Advanced File Index System - April 5, 2017
- Lykke Announces OEM Services – Lykke Accelerator - April 5, 2017
- BitHub.Africa Announces ICO Campaign to Foster Region’s Cryptocurrency Ecosystem - April 5, 2017
- SibCoin: Siberia Down, China to Go - April 4, 2017
- Groundbreaking Blockchain Research to Feature at International Financial Cryptography Conference - April 4, 2017
- Exscudo, The Nextgen Financial System, Announces ICO - April 4, 2017
- A Film by Manuel Stagars – The Blockchain And Us Video Documentary – Released in Full - April 4, 2017
- Genpact Harnesses Blockchain Technology to Transform F&A Operations to Improve Cash Flow and Enhance Customer Experience - April 4, 2017
- Blockchain Startup TaaS Partners With Exchange Platforms - April 4, 2017
- Synereo announces Qrator – The First Attention Economy App - April 4, 2017
- Blockchain Capital Releases Offering Memorandum for Its $10 Million Digital Token Offering - April 4, 2017
- Lykke Announces Availability of Blockchain Startup ChronoBank TIME Token - April 3, 2017
- Blockchain Workspace Launches Blockchain Education Company in Amsterdam, Netherlands - April 3, 2017
- Blockchain Startup SingularDTV Goes Hollywood - April 1, 2017
- Ledger Raises $7m To Accelerate Worldwide Adoption Of Security Solutions For Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Applications - March 31, 2017