iWWorldExchange announced today the launch of a new blockchain technology exchange based in Hong Kong. Essentially, iWWorldExchange operates like any other exchange with the main difference being that all assets are denominated in Bitcoins.
iWWorldExchange works with small- to mid-sized companies that want to go public and raise capital but seek a better and more affordable alternative to traditional exchanges. Because the going-public process may be painful and expensive for entrepreneurs due to increased government regulations and higher than ever costs, the new platform is ideal for both entrepreneurs and cryptocurrency traders.
Bitcoin traders can easily create an account on IWWorldExchange and start using the powerful exchange platform to transact with thousands of users worldwide. To further simplify the process, iWWorldExchange has integrated a banking system with Asian Pay that allows users to set-up an account to have access to an E-Wallet as well as a debit card issued by major credit card companies.
One of the companies listed on iWWorldExchange is Woodies, a fashion brand specializing in chic and eco-friendly sunglasses and watches. The company is capitalizing on American Fashion Model Kendall Jenner’s meteoric rise to fame with a high profile billboard campaign in downtown Los Angeles throughout the summer of 2016. Woodies owns unlimited rights and usage to Kendall’s photos and expects sales and corporate profitability to skyrocket as a result of the campaign.
Cory Stout, CEO and “Captain” of Woodies, hired Kendall as a 17-year old when she had less than 4 million Instagram followers. Now, with nearly 40 million Instagram followers, she is walking the runway for Chanel at Paris Fashion Week.
Indeed, Kendall is arguably one of the top fashion models in the world with Estee Lauder, Fendi, and Calvin Klein among her recent clients. Forbes ranks her as the 16th highest-paid model in the world after walking just three shows in her debut runway season.
“Woodies is an emerging fashion brand and Kendall is an emerging fashion icon. Our futures are aligned for success,” said Stout.
Kendall fell in love with Woodies handcrafted real bamboo wood sunglasses that feature a combination of natural materials and a look reminiscent of the wholesome fashion of the 1950s.
Every pair of Woodies sunglasses is sturdy, lightweight, and looks great. The lenses are 100% UVA/UVB with polarized stainless steel double-spring hinges that mean Woodies keep their shape. Every pair also includes a soft pouch and lens cloths.
In addition to sunglasses, Woodies also makes wood watches that feature a real wood dial, stainless steel gold casing, sapphire crystal glass, and a Japanese quartz movement.
To order Woodies online, please visit http://woodies.com. Woodies (WOODI), a BVI-company is listed on http://iwwexchange.com.
- FINRA Seeks Comment on New Report on the Potential Implications of Blockchain - January 18, 2017
- Finlync Designs ERP Integration to Distributed Ledger and Blockchain - January 18, 2017
- European Central Bank Considering Digital Currency – Cryptocash - January 18, 2017
- US Homeland Security Testing Blockchain To Track People, Goods Across Borders - January 17, 2017
- Israeli Tax Authorities Might Go After Bitcoin - January 16, 2017
- Senior US Regulator David Blaszkowsky Joins Canadian Blockchain Intelligence Group (BIG) Advisory Board - January 16, 2017
- Seven European Banks Cut Blockchain Deal to Facilitate Easier Cross-Border SME Commerce - January 16, 2017
- Marketforce to Host 2nd Annual The Blockchain Summit on 28th March 2017 in London - January 15, 2017
- Waves Platform Implements New Blockchain Scalability Approaches - January 14, 2017
- China’s Puerbank Group Launches Global Node for A Standardized Blockchain-Based Digital Currency in the UK - January 14, 2017
- DU and Guardtime Partner with Dubai’s NMC Hospital to Revolutionize Electronic Health Records with Blockchain Technology - January 14, 2017
- Report: Blockchain Slated to Become $8 Billion Global Industry By 2024 - January 14, 2017
- Blockchain Could Save Financial Services $110 billion over Next Three Years - January 14, 2017
- Russia Embraces Bitcoin – No Plans to Ban Cryptocurrencies - January 14, 2017
- Canadian BTL Group Completes Blockchain Pilot With Major Global Energy Company - January 12, 2017
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance and NTT DATA Cut Blockchain PoC For Insurance - January 12, 2017
- HfS Research Recognises VirtusaPolaris for Emerging Blockchain Services in BFSI - January 12, 2017
- Deloitte Launches Blockchain Lab in New York - January 12, 2017
- SWIFT launches Blockchain Proof of Concept In Hyperledger - January 12, 2017
- Blockchain VIP’s to Gather for Major Retreat This Month - January 12, 2017
- IBM Watson Health and US FDA Announce Blockchain Healthcare Data Project - January 12, 2017
- Equibit Development Corporation Sets $7 million Funding Target, Crowdsale Date - January 12, 2017
- US National Science Foundation Offers $8.5m in Funding for Blockchain Proposals for Cyberinfrastructure Security - January 11, 2017
- China Poised to Dominate Fintech and Blockchain Markets in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Respectonomy Social Network To Tackle Censorship Using Blockchain - January 10, 2017
- South Korea Plans to Launch a Full-Scale Pilot Project on Blockchain-powered Financial Services - January 10, 2017
- Postal Savings Bank of China (PSBC) Announces First Blockchain Financial Service - January 10, 2017
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Releases Bullish Report on Blockchain for Clearing, Settlement - January 10, 2017
- Blockchain TV – TED Talk | How the Blockchain will Radically Transform the Economy | Bettina Warburg - January 10, 2017
- Alfa-Bank and S7 Airlines Close Blockchain Deal in Russia - January 10, 2017
- Life.SREDA and the Russian Republic of Tatarstan To Introduce Blockchain Technology For Public Administration System - January 10, 2017
- Union Square Ventures Leads $4M Funding Round for Blockchain Startup Blockstack - January 10, 2017
- US Department of Energy Eyeing Blockchain Solutions for Security – Seeking Proposals - January 10, 2017
- India’s Axis Bank to Use Ripple Blockchain for Cross-Border Remittances - January 10, 2017
- Georgia to Store Real Estate Documents in Blockchain System with Bitfury Group and Hernando de Soto - January 10, 2017
- US Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation Selects IBM, AXONI and R3 to Develop Derivatives Processing On Blockchain - January 10, 2017
- Grantcoin Foundation Expands Board of Directors – Distribution Rescheduled to Late January - January 8, 2017
- UNICEF, UK Home Office and BTCC to speak at London Blockchain Week 2017 - January 6, 2017
- American Company The Seam to Form Cotton Blockchain Consortium with IBM on Hyperledger Fabric - January 5, 2017
- Move over Bitcoin – MIT Cryptographer Silvio Micali and his Public Ledger ALGORAND… The Future of Blockchain? - January 5, 2017
- Blockchain to Play Role in Future of Transportation? UBS Teams up with ZF and innology SE to Make it Happen - January 5, 2017
- Blockchain Group Hyperledger Expands into China - January 5, 2017
- The Evolution Of Casinos – Next Generation Transparent Ethereum Smart Contracts Based Casino “Edgeless” - January 5, 2017
- Healthcare Sector Plans to Move Hard and Fast to Blockchain in 2017 - January 5, 2017
- Russia Eyes Blockchain Potential for National Payment System - January 5, 2017
- Bitfury Group Launches Global Blockchain Business Council - January 4, 2017
- India’s Yes Bank Enlists IBM to Help Build Blockchain Solutions - January 4, 2017
- World’s First Cryptocurrency Fund Listed on Exchange - December 25, 2016
- Dubai Future Accelerators Program Invests US$33m In Pilot Projects Including Blockchain - December 23, 2016
- IC3 Publishes Research on Blockchain Utilization of Intel Software Guard Extensions Offering Enhanced Protection - December 23, 2016