iWWorldExchange announced today the launch of a new blockchain technology exchange based in Hong Kong. Essentially, iWWorldExchange operates like any other exchange with the main difference being that all assets are denominated in Bitcoins.
iWWorldExchange works with small- to mid-sized companies that want to go public and raise capital but seek a better and more affordable alternative to traditional exchanges. Because the going-public process may be painful and expensive for entrepreneurs due to increased government regulations and higher than ever costs, the new platform is ideal for both entrepreneurs and cryptocurrency traders.
Bitcoin traders can easily create an account on IWWorldExchange and start using the powerful exchange platform to transact with thousands of users worldwide. To further simplify the process, iWWorldExchange has integrated a banking system with Asian Pay that allows users to set-up an account to have access to an E-Wallet as well as a debit card issued by major credit card companies.
One of the companies listed on iWWorldExchange is Woodies, a fashion brand specializing in chic and eco-friendly sunglasses and watches. The company is capitalizing on American Fashion Model Kendall Jenner’s meteoric rise to fame with a high profile billboard campaign in downtown Los Angeles throughout the summer of 2016. Woodies owns unlimited rights and usage to Kendall’s photos and expects sales and corporate profitability to skyrocket as a result of the campaign.
Cory Stout, CEO and “Captain” of Woodies, hired Kendall as a 17-year old when she had less than 4 million Instagram followers. Now, with nearly 40 million Instagram followers, she is walking the runway for Chanel at Paris Fashion Week.
Indeed, Kendall is arguably one of the top fashion models in the world with Estee Lauder, Fendi, and Calvin Klein among her recent clients. Forbes ranks her as the 16th highest-paid model in the world after walking just three shows in her debut runway season.
“Woodies is an emerging fashion brand and Kendall is an emerging fashion icon. Our futures are aligned for success,” said Stout.
Kendall fell in love with Woodies handcrafted real bamboo wood sunglasses that feature a combination of natural materials and a look reminiscent of the wholesome fashion of the 1950s.
Every pair of Woodies sunglasses is sturdy, lightweight, and looks great. The lenses are 100% UVA/UVB with polarized stainless steel double-spring hinges that mean Woodies keep their shape. Every pair also includes a soft pouch and lens cloths.
In addition to sunglasses, Woodies also makes wood watches that feature a real wood dial, stainless steel gold casing, sapphire crystal glass, and a Japanese quartz movement.
To order Woodies online, please visit http://woodies.com. Woodies (WOODI), a BVI-company is listed on http://iwwexchange.com.
- Comcast’s Advanced Advertising Group And Participants Announce Blockchain-based Technology Platform - June 22, 2017
- Online Platform for Gamers to Release a Cryptocurrency for In-game Skins Trading; Launches an ICO - June 22, 2017
- Colu Launches Digital “Local Pound, East London” Currency to Empower Local Economies - June 21, 2017
- bitJob.io is Building a Student Employment Program on the Ethereum Blockchain – Launching ICO - June 21, 2017
- Blockchain Project Waves launches landmark USD gateway - June 21, 2017
- Status.im Raises $270m in Three Hours – Shattering Token Raise Record - June 21, 2017
- World’s First Mobile Data Exchange DENT Seeks to Disrupt Telco Market with Blockchain - June 20, 2017
- Financial Inclusion Company Everex Takes Home RemTECH Award For Ethereum Apps - June 18, 2017
- SONM Raises $42 Million in Token Raise - June 18, 2017
- WISeKey partners with the Blockchain Interface company RIDDLE&CODE to develop innovative solutions for securing IoT via Blockchain technology and crypto-hardware - June 17, 2017
- Bancor Announces $153 Million Raise, Largest Token Generation Event in History - June 17, 2017
- CORION Announces Final Coin Sale Details to Build its Revolutionary Platform & Stable-Rate Currency - June 17, 2017
- Enhancing the value of history with ZenDao – ICO announcement - June 16, 2017
- FunFair Announces Token Creation Event on June 22 for World’s Fastest Blockchain Casino Platform - June 15, 2017
- Blockchain Technology Venture Nimiq Announces Token Sale - June 14, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Makes Multi-Million Dollar Investment in Distributed IoT Marketplace ‘IOTA’ Through Major Token Purchase - June 14, 2017
- Bancor Token Allocation Event Smashes Record – Raises over $150 Million - June 13, 2017
- Consensys Introduces Omega One - June 12, 2017
- MetaX and DMA Join Forces to Launch adChain: a Blockchain Solution to Digital Advertising Fraud - June 12, 2017
- Aeternity Raises $24 million Over Phase Two of Token Sale - June 12, 2017
- HyperChain Capital announces Collaboration and Investment in CoinDash - June 12, 2017
- Community-Driven Cryptocurrency Credits Announces First Public Release - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Announces New Partners Before Upcoming Token Allocation Event - June 12, 2017
- Investors from Russia are launching a venture fund formed on blockchain - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Adds Heavyweight Advisory Team to their Foundation – Token Allocation Event Kicks off Today - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Adds Author and Euro Designer Bernard Lietaer as Chief Monetary Architect - June 10, 2017
- Russian Billionaire Announces Business Incubator on Waves Platform - June 9, 2017
- Bancor Launches Crowdfunding Valuation And Promotion Via Wings Dao On Ethereum - June 9, 2017
- Coinsilium invests in Indorse.io Decentralised Professional Network - June 8, 2017
- Cofound.it Breaks Pre-Sale Record, Selling Out With Priority Pass Before Public Token Sale - June 7, 2017
- Cofound.it Token Pre-Sale Reaches $5 Million Threshold Within Three Hours, Announces First Three Projects - June 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Testnet #2 Launched! - June 4, 2017
- Blockchain Challenge Dubai Announces Winners- Awarded $45,000 - June 4, 2017
- Waves Ceo Sasha Ivanov: Blockchain Will Lead To Rapid Progress Not Only In State Administration, But Also In Business - June 4, 2017
- Exscudo ICO Successfully Concluded – $5M Dollars Raised - June 1, 2017
- Aventus launches Ethereum-based Event Ticketing Solution - June 1, 2017
- Brave Token Sale Blasts Records With $35 Million in 30 Seconds - June 1, 2017
- Japanese Blockchain Startup releases VALU – Social Media Value That Can Be Traded - May 31, 2017
- MetaX and ConsenSys Announce adToken Sale June 26, 2017 - May 31, 2017
- Blockchain Indy Production Start Up to make a TV Series about the Bitcoin Revolution. Fans invest to help tell the story! - May 31, 2017
- Chat Platform Kik to Integrate Kin Token as First Mainstream Adoption of Cryptocurrency - May 31, 2017
- VPN Blockchain Startup Mysterium Network Raises 68,629 ETH ($14,358,975 USD) in under 45 minutes - May 30, 2017
- XinFin Introduces Blockchain-based Institutional Financing Marketplace Alongside Pre-ICO Token Sale - May 30, 2017
- European Energy Companies to Test Peer-to-Peer Trading Over The Blockchain - May 30, 2017
- Everex Announces Mobile Blockchain-powered Microfinance And Fiat Transfer Platform - May 28, 2017
- $3.7 Million Collected in ICO on the Waves Blockchain Platform for Construction of Production Facility in Russia - May 28, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Aeternity to Launch Phase Two of Contribution Campaign on May 29th, 2017 - May 28, 2017
- Founder and CEO of eToro, Yoni Assia, Joins Bancor Protocol Advisory Board - May 25, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Exscudo Rolls Out EON Source Code On GitHub - May 24, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Binded Raises $950k in Seed Round to Democratize Copyright - May 24, 2017