iWWorldExchange announced today the launch of a new blockchain technology exchange based in Hong Kong. Essentially, iWWorldExchange operates like any other exchange with the main difference being that all assets are denominated in Bitcoins.
iWWorldExchange works with small- to mid-sized companies that want to go public and raise capital but seek a better and more affordable alternative to traditional exchanges. Because the going-public process may be painful and expensive for entrepreneurs due to increased government regulations and higher than ever costs, the new platform is ideal for both entrepreneurs and cryptocurrency traders.
Bitcoin traders can easily create an account on IWWorldExchange and start using the powerful exchange platform to transact with thousands of users worldwide. To further simplify the process, iWWorldExchange has integrated a banking system with Asian Pay that allows users to set-up an account to have access to an E-Wallet as well as a debit card issued by major credit card companies.
One of the companies listed on iWWorldExchange is Woodies, a fashion brand specializing in chic and eco-friendly sunglasses and watches. The company is capitalizing on American Fashion Model Kendall Jenner’s meteoric rise to fame with a high profile billboard campaign in downtown Los Angeles throughout the summer of 2016. Woodies owns unlimited rights and usage to Kendall’s photos and expects sales and corporate profitability to skyrocket as a result of the campaign.
Cory Stout, CEO and “Captain” of Woodies, hired Kendall as a 17-year old when she had less than 4 million Instagram followers. Now, with nearly 40 million Instagram followers, she is walking the runway for Chanel at Paris Fashion Week.
Indeed, Kendall is arguably one of the top fashion models in the world with Estee Lauder, Fendi, and Calvin Klein among her recent clients. Forbes ranks her as the 16th highest-paid model in the world after walking just three shows in her debut runway season.
“Woodies is an emerging fashion brand and Kendall is an emerging fashion icon. Our futures are aligned for success,” said Stout.
Kendall fell in love with Woodies handcrafted real bamboo wood sunglasses that feature a combination of natural materials and a look reminiscent of the wholesome fashion of the 1950s.
Every pair of Woodies sunglasses is sturdy, lightweight, and looks great. The lenses are 100% UVA/UVB with polarized stainless steel double-spring hinges that mean Woodies keep their shape. Every pair also includes a soft pouch and lens cloths.
In addition to sunglasses, Woodies also makes wood watches that feature a real wood dial, stainless steel gold casing, sapphire crystal glass, and a Japanese quartz movement.
To order Woodies online, please visit http://woodies.com. Woodies (WOODI), a BVI-company is listed on http://iwwexchange.com.
- Lykke Crowdfunding – One -year Lykke Forward Offering - February 22, 2017
- Daimler AG Joins Hyperledger Blockchain Consortium as Premier Member - February 21, 2017
- Voatz and Clear Ballot to Explore Blockchain Technology for Remote Voting - February 20, 2017
- New Blockchain Smart Contract Token Developed By GameCredits - February 20, 2017
- Blockchain Could Be a New Operating System for the Planet Says Jeremy Wilson, Vice Chairman of Barclays Corporate Banking - February 20, 2017
- JAAK and the Guardian Initiative Announce MΞTA: A Blockchain Pilot for The Media & Entertainment Industry - February 18, 2017
- The StabL Project – Hadrien Charlanes Plans Stable Tokens and Derivative Products For Ethereum Blockchain - February 17, 2017
- Blockchain Energy Trading Trials Kickoff with Canada’s BTL Group and Austria’s Wien Energie - February 16, 2017
- Smart Dubai Office (SDO) and 1776 Launch Blockchain Challenge - February 16, 2017
- BOScoin, a New Cryptocurrency, Introduces “Trust Contracts” to Overcome the Shortcomings of Ethereum Smart Contracts - February 16, 2017
- European Commission Working on Blockchain – Plans Actively Seeking Pilot Partners - February 16, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Company SecureKey Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Grant - February 16, 2017
- Microsoft and KPMG Cut Deal and Kickoff Blockchain Nodes in Frankfurt and Singapore - February 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Project FERMAT Announces Significant Alpha Release for the “Internet of People” - February 16, 2017
- Russian Blockchain Startup Exscudo Aims to Bridge Traditional Finances And The Cryptocurrency Market - February 15, 2017
- Active Year Ahead for Blockchain Solutions in Financial Services, says Corporate Insight - February 14, 2017
- BlockApps and Red Hat Cut Deal to Deliver Hybrid Cloud Solution for Blockchain Applications in the Enterprise - February 14, 2017
- Hyperledger Blockchain Turns One – Director Brian Behlendorf Updates - February 14, 2017
- The State Bank of India Initiates National Blockchain Bank Consortium - February 14, 2017
- The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) Introduces Real-Time Cross-Border Blockchain Payments - February 14, 2017
- China Turning Hard to Blockchain – Focus on Fraud Reduction - February 13, 2017
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to Kick Off Blockchain in Heathcare Code-A-Thon - February 13, 2017
- Hexayurt Capital presents the Internet of Agreements at the World Government Summit - February 13, 2017
- EquiChain – Blockchain for Emerging Markets Post-Trade - February 13, 2017
- UK Government Approves Tramonex Labs to Issue Currency on Blockchain - February 12, 2017
- US Congress Buckles Down With Blockchain – Launch Congressional Blockchain Caucus - February 11, 2017
- Nick Szabo: Some Private Blockchains Qualify as Bona Fide Blockchains - February 10, 2017
- Bitfury Group and Government of Georgia Expand Blockchain Land Titling Project - February 10, 2017
- Expanse Project Announces Launch of the Expanse Bond System (EBS) - February 10, 2017
- WISeKey to Establish IoT Blockchain Center of Excellence in New York - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Coinfirm Gets $700k Growth Equity Via VC Funding - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Health Startup Hashed Health Raises Nearly $2 Million in Initial Funding Round - February 10, 2017
- IBM Kicks Off Blockchain Initiative with Dubai Government - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Pioneer Medici Ventures Invests in Factom, Inc. - February 7, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Startup Equibit Raises Quarter Million Dollars in Day One of Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Grantcoin Foundation Distributes Universal Basic Income (UBI) Grants To 1,132 People In 79 Countries - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Chronobank partners with NEM to create ChronoNEM wallet - February 3, 2017
- dotBlockchain Music Project Announces Partners - February 2, 2017
- Switzerland Promises to Ease Rules for Fintech and Blockchain Startups - February 2, 2017
- Netherlands’ ING Bank Completes 27 Blockchain POCs - February 2, 2017
- South African Blockchain-Based AR Game nears $1 Million in ICO Funding Goal - February 2, 2017
- The Wall Street Blockchain Alliance Announces New Blockchain Assets Working Group - February 2, 2017
- Tel Aviv’s Colu Launches Local Digital Currency for Liverpool – East London Next - February 2, 2017
- South Africa Mulling Over Blockchain Digital Currency - February 2, 2017
- Nine in Ten Governments Investing in Blockchain by 2018 Says IBM Study - February 2, 2017
- NATO Awards Estonian Blockchain Company Guardtime Contract for Next-Generation Cyber Range - February 2, 2017
- Microsoft and Tierion Collaborate on Attestations and Blockchain Proofs - February 2, 2017
- Irish Funds and Deloitte Trial Blockchain Proof-of-Concept - February 2, 2017
- Cambridge Blockchain Raise $2 Million for Digital Identity Enterprise Software - February 2, 2017
- National Altcoins – a Toy for Market Sharks or Godsend for Local Communities? - February 1, 2017