Bitspark Limited, the world’s first cash-in cash-out remittance service leveraging Bitcoin and Blockchain technology in partnership with Vitaxel Group, the holding company of the first MLM Company from South East Asia to promote exclusive travel, entertainment, lifestyle and health products through eCommerce and its own online shopping mall, today signed the master agreement to pursue bringing Bitspark’s remittance platform to the Malaysian market.
According to a company blog post, has partnered with Vitaxel Group, a direct sale organization, to bring Bitspark’s payment platform to Malaysia. Bitspark, a remittance service that leverages bitcoin and Blockchain technology, enables money transfer businesses to send and receive money faster, cheaper, and more securely to more than 100,000-plus destinations worldwide.
Bitspark and Vitaxel Group seek to pursue the opportunities in financial services in Malaysia and other emerging SE Asian markets as the rise of mobile banking and smartphone usage presents new opportunities for reducing costs in cross border trade and opening to new customers and markets. This follows on from the MOU signed in June and begins the rollout in Malaysia.
“Today we signed our final master agreement on bringing the Bitspark Remittance platform to Malaysia, both teams at Bitspark and Vitaxel have been working hard to make this happen and today we have reached an exciting new milestone. I think this signals the start of a working relationship that can we can build on over time for new products and markets to meet the needs of our customers with our industry leading services in the financial space.” said Bitspark CEO George Harrap.
Malaysia is an integral market for money transfers, often involving high volumes of transfers to neighbouring Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore and other nations throughout ASEAN, a market of over $2 billion USD growing 6% annually.
“Our customers and contacts are located all around the world, whilst having our headquarters in Malaysia, we are currently serving close to 5,000 distributors in 16 Asian countries and all this happening within one and half year in operation. This distributors’ base is also expanding as we are developing into some major markets within the Asean community this year. We are committed to provide the most effective technology to deliver the best value to our current and future customers, we believe that our collaboration with Bitspark, a ‘game-changer’ innovative fintech company, will move us closer to our corporate goals. Our customers and members of the public will very soon enjoy faster money transfer with greater cost savings.” said Ryan Leong, CEO of Vitaxel.
Bitspark and Vitaxel Group will soon be rolling out Blockchain remittance services in Malaysia in addition to other value added services and products.
Bitspark is a Fintech startup based in Hong Kong that pioneered the world’s first cash-in cash-out blockchain remittance platform for Money Transfer Operators. Bitspark enables Money Transfer Businesses to send and receive money quicker, cheaper and more securely to over 100 000+ destinations worldwide. Bitspark is an incubated startup of the Cyberport, an organisation for innovative companies backed by the Hong Kong government and is an alumni of the Accenture fintech accelerator program and currently works with both small and large multi-national organisations in creating innovative Blockchain based solutions for both financial and non-financial applications.
Vitaxel Group Limited is quoted on the OTCQB, USA (stockcode “VXEL”) and currently has two subsidiaries, Vitaxel SDN BHD (Vitaxel) and Vitaxel Online Mall SDN BHD (Vionmall). Vitaxel is primarily engaged in the direct selling industry utilizing a multi-level marketing model with an emphasis on travel, entertainment and lifestyle products and services. Vionmall is engaged in the development and operation of online shopping platforms accessible to Vitaxel distributors, members of the public and third party providers of products and services. It currently has approximately close to 5,000 distributors based in 16 Asian countries.
To learn more please visit Bitspark.
- Qtum Shatters ICO Records Raising $15.6 Million - March 24, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Sphre Announces ICO (Crowdsale) for Digital Identity Platform Called Air - March 22, 2017
- Kestrel sign ups to MTI’s blockchain driven solutions to deliver global growth - March 22, 2017
- The G20 Countries Should Investigate Blockchain Technologies to Build an Inclusive, Transparent, and Accountable Digital Economy for All - March 21, 2017
- Particl, a Distributed Marketplace Rethinking Privacy’s Future – Announced Seed Round - March 21, 2017
- ZrCoin To Do Initial Coin Offering (ICO) to Crowdfunds Commodities Option - March 21, 2017
- Canada’s Scotiabank and AlphaPoint Announce Successful Blockchain Trial - March 21, 2017
- Canada’s SecureKey taps IBM to put identity on the Blockchain - March 21, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Humaniq Launches London Office - March 21, 2017
- QRL Recruits Testers for High Security Quantum-Resistant Blockchain - March 20, 2017
- Blockchain of Things, Inc. Releases Paw Advanced REST Client Integration - March 19, 2017
- ConsenSys Named Official Blockchain City Advisor for the City of Dubai - March 16, 2017
- Bloq Launches BloqLabs to Connect Enterprises with Open Source Blockchain Innovations - March 16, 2017
- Multi-Million Dollar Research Institute Launched to Explore Blockchain Use Cases, Opportunities and Challenges - March 16, 2017
- Chamber of Digital Commerce Forms the Blockchain Intellectual Property Council - March 16, 2017
- Orebits & Symbiont Deploy Blockchain Technology to Digitize Gold Ownership - March 16, 2017
- Blockchain Capital to Raise its Third Fund via a Digital Token Offering in The First Liquidity-enhanced Venture Capital Fund - March 16, 2017
- The Exscudo Channels App Is A New Mobile Wallet And Secure Messenger - March 14, 2017
- Dao.Casino – Decentralising the Gambling Economy - March 14, 2017
- Chain of Points Adds American Internet Entrepreneur Jeff Pulver to Board of Advisors - March 14, 2017
- Nasdaq Releases NYIAX – A Blockchain-Enabled, Cloud-Based Media Trading Platform - March 14, 2017
- Lunyr Announces Crowdsale for the First Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum - March 14, 2017
- Coinsource, World’s largest bitcoin ATM network, Completes Historic Bulk Installation on US West Coast with 35 ATMs - March 14, 2017
- Bitwala Offers Bitcoin to M-Pesa Services in Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, and Tanzania - March 12, 2017
- US SEC Regulators Reject Bitcoin ETF, Price Plunges, Recovers - March 11, 2017
- Google’s DeepMind plans Blockchain Health Record Tracking for Hospitals - March 10, 2017
- Coalition Forms to Address Digital Asset Taxation Uncertainty - March 10, 2017
- Livecoin, the Fourth Largest Altcoin Exchange Is Now Available in Eight Languages - March 9, 2017
- Australia Releases Blockchain Standards Roadmap - March 6, 2017
- Hyperledger Fabric Graduates with Honours – It’s Live! - March 4, 2017
- TaaS, the First Fully Transparent Closed End Fund Dedicated to Blockchain Assets, Adds International Banking and Marketing Experts as Advisors - March 2, 2017
- Kraken Acquires Cryptowatch and Launches New Trading Platform - March 1, 2017
- Switzerland’s Crypto Valley Association Founded To Build World’s Leading Blockchain and Cryptographic Ecosystem - March 1, 2017
- Massive Launch by Blockchain Industry for New Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - March 1, 2017
- Monax Joins Hyperledger Project, Brings Ethereum Technology - February 28, 2017
- Chain of Points Adds Internet Pioneer and iPayYou Founder Gene Kavner to Board of Advisors - February 27, 2017
- Chamber of Digital Commerce and Structured Finance Industry Group Partner to bring Blockchain to Securitization - February 27, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Bloq Acquires Blockchain Analytics Pioneer Skry - February 27, 2017
- Edgeless.io Launches its ICO to become the first fully transparent Casino, Offering 0% Edge - February 27, 2017
- Storj Labs Raises $3 Million in Seed Funding - February 26, 2017
- Northern Trust And IBM Pioneer Use Of Blockchain Technology To Help Transform Private Equity Administration - February 26, 2017
- 0x – An Open Protocol for Decentralized Exchange on the Ethereum Blockchain - February 26, 2017
- Global Blockchain Project FERMAT Announces Significant Alpha Release for the “Internet of People” - February 26, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Peerplays Raises $4m Before ICO Even Kicks Off - February 26, 2017
- Numerai Launches Cryptocurrency and New Hedge Fund Built By Data Scientist Network - February 26, 2017
- Disrupt the VC Industry? Brock Pierce and Blockchain Capital to Launch Own Cryptocurrency and ICO - February 26, 2017
- SoftBank, Sprint and TBCASoft Partner in Blockchain Technology for Telecom Carriers - February 25, 2017
- Lisk Introduces New Blockchain Technology Update - February 25, 2017
- Dash Partners with BlockPay to Enable Point of Sale Purchases at Brick and Mortar Stores - February 25, 2017
- Blockchain Interaction Unit (BIU) – No Internet, No Mobile Phone, No Computer. No Problem. - February 25, 2017