Bitspark Limited, the world’s first cash-in cash-out remittance service leveraging Bitcoin and Blockchain technology in partnership with Vitaxel Group, the holding company of the first MLM Company from South East Asia to promote exclusive travel, entertainment, lifestyle and health products through eCommerce and its own online shopping mall, today signed the master agreement to pursue bringing Bitspark’s remittance platform to the Malaysian market.
According to a company blog post, has partnered with Vitaxel Group, a direct sale organization, to bring Bitspark’s payment platform to Malaysia. Bitspark, a remittance service that leverages bitcoin and Blockchain technology, enables money transfer businesses to send and receive money faster, cheaper, and more securely to more than 100,000-plus destinations worldwide.
Bitspark and Vitaxel Group seek to pursue the opportunities in financial services in Malaysia and other emerging SE Asian markets as the rise of mobile banking and smartphone usage presents new opportunities for reducing costs in cross border trade and opening to new customers and markets. This follows on from the MOU signed in June and begins the rollout in Malaysia.
“Today we signed our final master agreement on bringing the Bitspark Remittance platform to Malaysia, both teams at Bitspark and Vitaxel have been working hard to make this happen and today we have reached an exciting new milestone. I think this signals the start of a working relationship that can we can build on over time for new products and markets to meet the needs of our customers with our industry leading services in the financial space.” said Bitspark CEO George Harrap.
Malaysia is an integral market for money transfers, often involving high volumes of transfers to neighbouring Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore and other nations throughout ASEAN, a market of over $2 billion USD growing 6% annually.
“Our customers and contacts are located all around the world, whilst having our headquarters in Malaysia, we are currently serving close to 5,000 distributors in 16 Asian countries and all this happening within one and half year in operation. This distributors’ base is also expanding as we are developing into some major markets within the Asean community this year. We are committed to provide the most effective technology to deliver the best value to our current and future customers, we believe that our collaboration with Bitspark, a ‘game-changer’ innovative fintech company, will move us closer to our corporate goals. Our customers and members of the public will very soon enjoy faster money transfer with greater cost savings.” said Ryan Leong, CEO of Vitaxel.
Bitspark and Vitaxel Group will soon be rolling out Blockchain remittance services in Malaysia in addition to other value added services and products.
Bitspark is a Fintech startup based in Hong Kong that pioneered the world’s first cash-in cash-out blockchain remittance platform for Money Transfer Operators. Bitspark enables Money Transfer Businesses to send and receive money quicker, cheaper and more securely to over 100 000+ destinations worldwide. Bitspark is an incubated startup of the Cyberport, an organisation for innovative companies backed by the Hong Kong government and is an alumni of the Accenture fintech accelerator program and currently works with both small and large multi-national organisations in creating innovative Blockchain based solutions for both financial and non-financial applications.
Vitaxel Group Limited is quoted on the OTCQB, USA (stockcode “VXEL”) and currently has two subsidiaries, Vitaxel SDN BHD (Vitaxel) and Vitaxel Online Mall SDN BHD (Vionmall). Vitaxel is primarily engaged in the direct selling industry utilizing a multi-level marketing model with an emphasis on travel, entertainment and lifestyle products and services. Vionmall is engaged in the development and operation of online shopping platforms accessible to Vitaxel distributors, members of the public and third party providers of products and services. It currently has approximately close to 5,000 distributors based in 16 Asian countries.
To learn more please visit Bitspark.
- Sun Exchange Raises $1.6 Million Seed Investment to Catalyze Global Shift to Solar Power - October 22, 2017
- Brickblock And Nakamo.to Announce Partnership To Fuse Real-world Asset Trading With The Potential Of IOTA’s Tangle Network - October 22, 2017
- Wirex inks deal with SBI Holdings to establish Asia focussed joint venture – Japanese cryptocurrency payments card expected soon - October 22, 2017
- CrowdWiz successfully raises over $5 million in its pre sale to bring democracy to investing by cutting out the middleman - October 22, 2017
- Soma – launches ICO to tackle marketplace fraud and disrupt the $1.7 trillion global second-hand goods industry - October 22, 2017
- LiveEdu.tv Launches ICO and Announces Presale - October 22, 2017
- Yetta announces ICO of European Commission funded Blockchain Research and Development - October 22, 2017
- Pulsar Venture Capital Holds ICO to Raise Money Using Blockchain - October 19, 2017
- Dash Expands Reach In Asia Through Cooperation With Rising Fintech Company QUOINE - October 19, 2017
- Hacken and Neuromation Partnership Launched to Stomp out Blockchain Cybercrime - October 19, 2017
- Playkey Brings in $1 Million in Pre-Sale Campaign and Welcomes Dillon Seo as VR Advisor - October 19, 2017
- SolarCoin Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global, Decentralized Energy Trading - October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan’s Lendex.io plans ICO in early 2018 - October 19, 2017
- Swissborg – The Blockchain Era of Swiss Private Banking – Announced ICO - October 19, 2017
- Bank4YOU Group’s launches ICO end of October – Investors Call to Action - October 19, 2017
- Live Pre-sale of Trive: Fights Fake News Using Cryptocurrency and Crowdsourced Research - October 19, 2017
- A New Ozone Layer? Arcona Plans for Augmented Reality Layer to Cover Earth Surface in new AR project - October 19, 2017
- Cofound.it Introduces Seed Program for Early Blockchain Startups - October 19, 2017
- LOOMIA Announces Collaboration With Storj Labs, Introduces Smart Fabrics and Consumer Data to Blockchain Technology - October 19, 2017
- DECENT Launches Beta Release of DECENT GO, The First Decentralized Marketplace for Digital Content - October 19, 2017
- Orebits Corporation, Inc. Announces Orebits Pool, LLC and Orebits.AU Eco-System - October 19, 2017
- Pareto – the Peer to Peer Financial Content Marketplace Announces Token Sale - October 19, 2017
- Appsolutely Launches the LoyalPlatform, LoyalCoin and LoyalWallet; Using Blockchain to Usher in the New “Loyalty Economy” - October 19, 2017
- Eidoo Raises $27.9m In Successful ICO To Bridge The Cryptocurrency Gap And Open The World Of Digital Currencies To The Masses - October 19, 2017
- Malta-based RoboAdvisorCoin (RAC) Launches Token Sale for Robo-Advisor Dedicated to Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets - October 19, 2017
- BLOCKv Announces the Availability of VEE Tokens Through Its Upcoming Token Generation Event – Open to Public on October 19, 2017 - October 19, 2017
- The Fundchain initiative starts again this year with new Research & Development roadmap for the investment fund industry - October 19, 2017
- Digital Cryptocurrency Vault DigiPulse Reaches $1 million in Token Sale - October 19, 2017
- Tickets Cloud Kicks off crypto.tickets ICO - October 19, 2017
- Ex-JP Morgan Vice President Dr Joseph Chen-Yu Wang Joins Ambrosus as Project Manager - October 19, 2017
- Russian Wood for Cryptocurrency – Timber! - October 19, 2017
- Proof Suite Announces Token Sale for Blockchain Platform Designed to Tokenize and Insure Real World Assets - October 19, 2017
- DataWallet Announces Blockchain-Based, Consumer-to-Business Data Exchange - October 19, 2017
- IEEE Releases Findings from First Detailed Study of Blockchain Adoption in the Pharmaceutical Enterprise - October 19, 2017
- Horizon State Launches Token Sale to Modernize Global Voting and Collaborative Decision Making - October 19, 2017
- Metaps Plans to Launch Time Marketplace ‘Timebank’ Token Sale on COMSA - October 19, 2017
- Lykke Vanuatu brings Binary.com tokens to Lykke Vanuatu Exchange - October 19, 2017
- After raising $15M in a pre-sale, BitClave is ramping up for its Nov 8 crowdsale, and its plans to redefine the search experience - October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan Is About To Launch The First Cryptocurrency, Directly Backed By Fiat Money - October 19, 2017
- Positive.com launches to protect Initial Coin Offerings from cyber attack - October 19, 2017
- Latium Launches LATX Cryptocurrency Token Sale for Participation in AI-Based Tasking Platform - October 18, 2017
- IBM Announces Major Blockchain Solution to Speed Global Payments - October 18, 2017
- Launch of SMSCHAIN, a Blockchain-based SMS Gateway - October 18, 2017
- Streamr Concludes a 30 Million CHF Crowd Contribution Period to Build Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy - October 18, 2017
- Publica Building New eCommerce Platform for the Publishing Ecosystem – Token Sale Coming Soon - October 18, 2017
- BLOCKv Partners with Storj Labs to Provide Decentralized Storage Architecture and New Toolsets to Power Next Generation Digital Objects - October 18, 2017
- Coinme Announces the Start of the UpToken Sale Today With Over $40 Million USD in Pre-Registration Signups - October 18, 2017
- Blockbid Announces Launch Of ICO Backed By Multi-Cryptocurrency Trading Platform - October 18, 2017
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017