Bitspark Limited, the world’s first cash-in cash-out remittance service leveraging Bitcoin and Blockchain technology in partnership with Vitaxel Group, the holding company of the first MLM Company from South East Asia to promote exclusive travel, entertainment, lifestyle and health products through eCommerce and its own online shopping mall, today signed the master agreement to pursue bringing Bitspark’s remittance platform to the Malaysian market.
According to a company blog post, has partnered with Vitaxel Group, a direct sale organization, to bring Bitspark’s payment platform to Malaysia. Bitspark, a remittance service that leverages bitcoin and Blockchain technology, enables money transfer businesses to send and receive money faster, cheaper, and more securely to more than 100,000-plus destinations worldwide.
Bitspark and Vitaxel Group seek to pursue the opportunities in financial services in Malaysia and other emerging SE Asian markets as the rise of mobile banking and smartphone usage presents new opportunities for reducing costs in cross border trade and opening to new customers and markets. This follows on from the MOU signed in June and begins the rollout in Malaysia.
“Today we signed our final master agreement on bringing the Bitspark Remittance platform to Malaysia, both teams at Bitspark and Vitaxel have been working hard to make this happen and today we have reached an exciting new milestone. I think this signals the start of a working relationship that can we can build on over time for new products and markets to meet the needs of our customers with our industry leading services in the financial space.” said Bitspark CEO George Harrap.
Malaysia is an integral market for money transfers, often involving high volumes of transfers to neighbouring Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore and other nations throughout ASEAN, a market of over $2 billion USD growing 6% annually.
“Our customers and contacts are located all around the world, whilst having our headquarters in Malaysia, we are currently serving close to 5,000 distributors in 16 Asian countries and all this happening within one and half year in operation. This distributors’ base is also expanding as we are developing into some major markets within the Asean community this year. We are committed to provide the most effective technology to deliver the best value to our current and future customers, we believe that our collaboration with Bitspark, a ‘game-changer’ innovative fintech company, will move us closer to our corporate goals. Our customers and members of the public will very soon enjoy faster money transfer with greater cost savings.” said Ryan Leong, CEO of Vitaxel.
Bitspark and Vitaxel Group will soon be rolling out Blockchain remittance services in Malaysia in addition to other value added services and products.
Bitspark is a Fintech startup based in Hong Kong that pioneered the world’s first cash-in cash-out blockchain remittance platform for Money Transfer Operators. Bitspark enables Money Transfer Businesses to send and receive money quicker, cheaper and more securely to over 100 000+ destinations worldwide. Bitspark is an incubated startup of the Cyberport, an organisation for innovative companies backed by the Hong Kong government and is an alumni of the Accenture fintech accelerator program and currently works with both small and large multi-national organisations in creating innovative Blockchain based solutions for both financial and non-financial applications.
Vitaxel Group Limited is quoted on the OTCQB, USA (stockcode “VXEL”) and currently has two subsidiaries, Vitaxel SDN BHD (Vitaxel) and Vitaxel Online Mall SDN BHD (Vionmall). Vitaxel is primarily engaged in the direct selling industry utilizing a multi-level marketing model with an emphasis on travel, entertainment and lifestyle products and services. Vionmall is engaged in the development and operation of online shopping platforms accessible to Vitaxel distributors, members of the public and third party providers of products and services. It currently has approximately close to 5,000 distributors based in 16 Asian countries.
To learn more please visit Bitspark.
- Lykke Crowdfunding – One -year Lykke Forward Offering - February 22, 2017
- Daimler AG Joins Hyperledger Blockchain Consortium as Premier Member - February 21, 2017
- Voatz and Clear Ballot to Explore Blockchain Technology for Remote Voting - February 20, 2017
- New Blockchain Smart Contract Token Developed By GameCredits - February 20, 2017
- Blockchain Could Be a New Operating System for the Planet Says Jeremy Wilson, Vice Chairman of Barclays Corporate Banking - February 20, 2017
- JAAK and the Guardian Initiative Announce MΞTA: A Blockchain Pilot for The Media & Entertainment Industry - February 18, 2017
- The StabL Project – Hadrien Charlanes Plans Stable Tokens and Derivative Products For Ethereum Blockchain - February 17, 2017
- Blockchain Energy Trading Trials Kickoff with Canada’s BTL Group and Austria’s Wien Energie - February 16, 2017
- Smart Dubai Office (SDO) and 1776 Launch Blockchain Challenge - February 16, 2017
- BOScoin, a New Cryptocurrency, Introduces “Trust Contracts” to Overcome the Shortcomings of Ethereum Smart Contracts - February 16, 2017
- European Commission Working on Blockchain – Plans Actively Seeking Pilot Partners - February 16, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Company SecureKey Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Grant - February 16, 2017
- Microsoft and KPMG Cut Deal and Kickoff Blockchain Nodes in Frankfurt and Singapore - February 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Project FERMAT Announces Significant Alpha Release for the “Internet of People” - February 16, 2017
- Russian Blockchain Startup Exscudo Aims to Bridge Traditional Finances And The Cryptocurrency Market - February 15, 2017
- Active Year Ahead for Blockchain Solutions in Financial Services, says Corporate Insight - February 14, 2017
- BlockApps and Red Hat Cut Deal to Deliver Hybrid Cloud Solution for Blockchain Applications in the Enterprise - February 14, 2017
- Hyperledger Blockchain Turns One – Director Brian Behlendorf Updates - February 14, 2017
- The State Bank of India Initiates National Blockchain Bank Consortium - February 14, 2017
- The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) Introduces Real-Time Cross-Border Blockchain Payments - February 14, 2017
- China Turning Hard to Blockchain – Focus on Fraud Reduction - February 13, 2017
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to Kick Off Blockchain in Heathcare Code-A-Thon - February 13, 2017
- Hexayurt Capital presents the Internet of Agreements at the World Government Summit - February 13, 2017
- EquiChain – Blockchain for Emerging Markets Post-Trade - February 13, 2017
- UK Government Approves Tramonex Labs to Issue Currency on Blockchain - February 12, 2017
- US Congress Buckles Down With Blockchain – Launch Congressional Blockchain Caucus - February 11, 2017
- Nick Szabo: Some Private Blockchains Qualify as Bona Fide Blockchains - February 10, 2017
- Bitfury Group and Government of Georgia Expand Blockchain Land Titling Project - February 10, 2017
- Expanse Project Announces Launch of the Expanse Bond System (EBS) - February 10, 2017
- WISeKey to Establish IoT Blockchain Center of Excellence in New York - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Coinfirm Gets $700k Growth Equity Via VC Funding - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Health Startup Hashed Health Raises Nearly $2 Million in Initial Funding Round - February 10, 2017
- IBM Kicks Off Blockchain Initiative with Dubai Government - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Pioneer Medici Ventures Invests in Factom, Inc. - February 7, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Startup Equibit Raises Quarter Million Dollars in Day One of Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Grantcoin Foundation Distributes Universal Basic Income (UBI) Grants To 1,132 People In 79 Countries - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Chronobank partners with NEM to create ChronoNEM wallet - February 3, 2017
- dotBlockchain Music Project Announces Partners - February 2, 2017
- Switzerland Promises to Ease Rules for Fintech and Blockchain Startups - February 2, 2017
- Netherlands’ ING Bank Completes 27 Blockchain POCs - February 2, 2017
- South African Blockchain-Based AR Game nears $1 Million in ICO Funding Goal - February 2, 2017
- The Wall Street Blockchain Alliance Announces New Blockchain Assets Working Group - February 2, 2017
- Tel Aviv’s Colu Launches Local Digital Currency for Liverpool – East London Next - February 2, 2017
- South Africa Mulling Over Blockchain Digital Currency - February 2, 2017
- Nine in Ten Governments Investing in Blockchain by 2018 Says IBM Study - February 2, 2017
- NATO Awards Estonian Blockchain Company Guardtime Contract for Next-Generation Cyber Range - February 2, 2017
- Microsoft and Tierion Collaborate on Attestations and Blockchain Proofs - February 2, 2017
- Irish Funds and Deloitte Trial Blockchain Proof-of-Concept - February 2, 2017
- Cambridge Blockchain Raise $2 Million for Digital Identity Enterprise Software - February 2, 2017
- National Altcoins – a Toy for Market Sharks or Godsend for Local Communities? - February 1, 2017