This year’s Money2020 and CoinAgenda conference in Las Vegas including Apptrade’s ‘Stock market of apps’ – the brainchild of experienced app broker and founder Daniel Pineda. Apptrade is now partnering with the well-established cryptocurrency crowdfunding platform OpenLedger.
Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger, explains:
“Apptrade’s Federated Public Offerings and digitally shared reserves have the potential to transform the App investment market in the same way as ICOs have transformed cryptocurrency investments. Apptrade’s venture is an innovation in investment finance, one that could have a massive impact on the future of fundraising, and since it is using OpenLedger and its underlying BitShares technology it will also have a huge impact on both ecosystems over time.”
Key things to know about the upcoming Apptrade ICO:
- Apptrade announced a pre-sale for select profit sharing participants and public ICO with OpenLedger at Coin Agenda, during a presentation with BitAngels.
- Apptrade aims to create a ‘stock market of apps’, where developers can raise money with regulation compliant blockchain tokens. Investors will be able to trade these assets, backed by app revenue streams on OpenLedger.
- Apptrade defines apps as intangible goods. i.e. mobile apps, music, eBooks, 3d asset libraries, blogs, photos, and other digital based properties.
- Apptrade will offer its own token for their ICO entitling investors to 10% of the net market value and revenue of the Apptrade ecosystem.
- Apptrade will have a decentralized exchange on the Bitshares blockchain.
Apptrade will allow app publishers to pool resources in a collective fund that works as collateral to attract funding. Each app contributes a portion of earnings to a shared digital reserve. These pooled resources are blockchain assets with standardized regulatory features, providing a way into the market for institutional investors. Finally, Apptrade is creating market analytics tools for app value analysis. Speculators will be able to easily track the monetary trajectory of portfolios alongside each app analytics through a private dashboard.
The value will be distributed via digital tokens on the Apptrade market through Apptrade and OpenLedger. Investors can then buy these portfolio tokens backed by revenue aggregated from app portfolios. This digital reserve will be secured with price stable tokens called ‘smartcoins’. All these assets are fungible and can be traded on the upcoming Apptrade marketplace.
Risk will be further reduced by Apptrade’s publisher due diligence and regulation compliant token structure. This default token structure is designed to build market trust and credibility over time. Apptrade will be using ready-made smart contracts with built-in compliance features to run a legitimate market for investors. Apptrade will provide another unique innovation for their partners: a gradual distribution of tokens. This will give each portfolio market a chance to get acclimatized to dynamic trading and resist the impact of unforeseen problems on the market.
Additionally, Apptrade is building tools for investors to compare the performance of app portfolios on OpenLedger with the actual app market by pulling data from Apple and Google servers. This gives token buyers access to more detailed information when using Apptrade for speculation.
Apptrade is launching an ICO to raise funds for further development and marketing, not just for itself but also for the soon to join apps on the platform. The first token launched will be the Apptrade Master Token for pre-investors & ICO participants, which represents and receives 10% of the entire marketplace’s value and earnings. In preparation for this ICO Daniel Pineda, founder of Apptrade had this to say about his partnership with OpenLedger:
“We have the backing and support of our partner, Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger. Open Ledger has built the marketplace for smartcoin creation. With the transparency and security of the OpenLedger, Apptrade can fully embrace this new form of collaborative marketing and funding. The idea is rising tide lifts all boats. If one or a few of the brands go viral and become hits, it should put eyes on the rest of the brands in the group. Our mission is to improve the access to value for content creators worldwide.”
Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger, shares his excitement about the Apptrade ICO and a bright future for blockchain startups:
“It is soon 2017 and we can expect many more innovative platforms to emerge with full throttle and real-life results. I am happy to personally be one of few already offering a blockchain based profit maker through the OpenLedger Decentralized Conglomerate and its Crowfunding 3.0 solution. Allowing both projects and investors to feel comfortable during the ICO as we cover all aspects of the fundraising process including media coverage, escrow service, asset issuing, distribution of assets, exit options, auditing and release of funds from multi-signature accounts. OpenLedger does also provide a secure decentralized asset exchange, fiat and crypto gateways and much more.”
Apptrade is making the ‘stock market of apps’, complete with regulatory tools and compliance mechanisms. OpenLedger is an ICO crowdfunding ecosystem striving to bridge the gap between innovative blockchain based startups and mainstream investors.
- Commodities Behemoth Testing Blockchain Tech with Crude Oil Cargo - January 21, 2017
- Berlin’s Neufund Blockchain Fundraising Platform Raises $2 Million - January 21, 2017
- Alibaba’s Ant Financial Aims for 2 billion Users by Bringing Blockchain Technology to Alipay - January 20, 2017
- ChronoBank Plans to Use Multiple Blockchains - January 20, 2017
- Hyperledger Welcomes New Blockchain Platform Partner Cello - January 20, 2017
- WISeKey and Stratumn Join Forces to Use Blockchain for Real-Time Accountability and Traceability in Enterprise Processes - January 20, 2017
- Blockchain Report – European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) - January 20, 2017
- FINRA Seeks Comment on New Report on the Potential Implications of Blockchain - January 18, 2017
- Finlync Designs ERP Integration to Distributed Ledger and Blockchain - January 18, 2017
- European Central Bank Considering Digital Currency – Cryptocash - January 18, 2017
- US Homeland Security Testing Blockchain To Track People, Goods Across Borders - January 17, 2017
- Israeli Tax Authorities Might Go After Bitcoin - January 16, 2017
- Senior US Regulator David Blaszkowsky Joins Canadian Blockchain Intelligence Group (BIG) Advisory Board - January 16, 2017
- Seven European Banks Cut Blockchain Deal to Facilitate Easier Cross-Border SME Commerce - January 16, 2017
- Marketforce to Host 2nd Annual The Blockchain Summit on 28th March 2017 in London - January 15, 2017
- Waves Platform Implements New Blockchain Scalability Approaches - January 14, 2017
- China’s Puerbank Group Launches Global Node for A Standardized Blockchain-Based Digital Currency in the UK - January 14, 2017
- DU and Guardtime Partner with Dubai’s NMC Hospital to Revolutionize Electronic Health Records with Blockchain Technology - January 14, 2017
- Report: Blockchain Slated to Become $8 Billion Global Industry By 2024 - January 14, 2017
- Blockchain Could Save Financial Services $110 billion over Next Three Years - January 14, 2017
- Russia Embraces Bitcoin – No Plans to Ban Cryptocurrencies - January 14, 2017
- Canadian BTL Group Completes Blockchain Pilot With Major Global Energy Company - January 12, 2017
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance and NTT DATA Cut Blockchain PoC For Insurance - January 12, 2017
- HfS Research Recognises VirtusaPolaris for Emerging Blockchain Services in BFSI - January 12, 2017
- Deloitte Launches Blockchain Lab in New York - January 12, 2017
- SWIFT launches Blockchain Proof of Concept In Hyperledger - January 12, 2017
- Blockchain VIP’s to Gather for Major Retreat This Month - January 12, 2017
- IBM Watson Health and US FDA Announce Blockchain Healthcare Data Project - January 12, 2017
- Equibit Development Corporation Sets $7 million Funding Target, Crowdsale Date - January 12, 2017
- US National Science Foundation Offers $8.5m in Funding for Blockchain Proposals for Cyberinfrastructure Security - January 11, 2017
- China Poised to Dominate Fintech and Blockchain Markets in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Respectonomy Social Network To Tackle Censorship Using Blockchain - January 10, 2017
- South Korea Plans to Launch a Full-Scale Pilot Project on Blockchain-powered Financial Services - January 10, 2017
- Postal Savings Bank of China (PSBC) Announces First Blockchain Financial Service - January 10, 2017
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Releases Bullish Report on Blockchain for Clearing, Settlement - January 10, 2017
- Blockchain TV – TED Talk | How the Blockchain will Radically Transform the Economy | Bettina Warburg - January 10, 2017
- Alfa-Bank and S7 Airlines Close Blockchain Deal in Russia - January 10, 2017
- Life.SREDA and the Russian Republic of Tatarstan To Introduce Blockchain Technology For Public Administration System - January 10, 2017
- Union Square Ventures Leads $4M Funding Round for Blockchain Startup Blockstack - January 10, 2017
- US Department of Energy Eyeing Blockchain Solutions for Security – Seeking Proposals - January 10, 2017
- India’s Axis Bank to Use Ripple Blockchain for Cross-Border Remittances - January 10, 2017
- Georgia to Store Real Estate Documents in Blockchain System with Bitfury Group and Hernando de Soto - January 10, 2017
- US Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation Selects IBM, AXONI and R3 to Develop Derivatives Processing On Blockchain - January 10, 2017
- Grantcoin Foundation Expands Board of Directors – Distribution Rescheduled to Late January - January 8, 2017
- UNICEF, UK Home Office and BTCC to speak at London Blockchain Week 2017 - January 6, 2017
- American Company The Seam to Form Cotton Blockchain Consortium with IBM on Hyperledger Fabric - January 5, 2017
- Move over Bitcoin – MIT Cryptographer Silvio Micali and his Public Ledger ALGORAND… The Future of Blockchain? - January 5, 2017
- Blockchain to Play Role in Future of Transportation? UBS Teams up with ZF and innology SE to Make it Happen - January 5, 2017
- Blockchain Group Hyperledger Expands into China - January 5, 2017
- The Evolution Of Casinos – Next Generation Transparent Ethereum Smart Contracts Based Casino “Edgeless” - January 5, 2017