This year’s Money2020 and CoinAgenda conference in Las Vegas including Apptrade’s ‘Stock market of apps’ – the brainchild of experienced app broker and founder Daniel Pineda. Apptrade is now partnering with the well-established cryptocurrency crowdfunding platform OpenLedger.
Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger, explains:
“Apptrade’s Federated Public Offerings and digitally shared reserves have the potential to transform the App investment market in the same way as ICOs have transformed cryptocurrency investments. Apptrade’s venture is an innovation in investment finance, one that could have a massive impact on the future of fundraising, and since it is using OpenLedger and its underlying BitShares technology it will also have a huge impact on both ecosystems over time.”
Key things to know about the upcoming Apptrade ICO:
- Apptrade announced a pre-sale for select profit sharing participants and public ICO with OpenLedger at Coin Agenda, during a presentation with BitAngels.
- Apptrade aims to create a ‘stock market of apps’, where developers can raise money with regulation compliant blockchain tokens. Investors will be able to trade these assets, backed by app revenue streams on OpenLedger.
- Apptrade defines apps as intangible goods. i.e. mobile apps, music, eBooks, 3d asset libraries, blogs, photos, and other digital based properties.
- Apptrade will offer its own token for their ICO entitling investors to 10% of the net market value and revenue of the Apptrade ecosystem.
- Apptrade will have a decentralized exchange on the Bitshares blockchain.
Apptrade will allow app publishers to pool resources in a collective fund that works as collateral to attract funding. Each app contributes a portion of earnings to a shared digital reserve. These pooled resources are blockchain assets with standardized regulatory features, providing a way into the market for institutional investors. Finally, Apptrade is creating market analytics tools for app value analysis. Speculators will be able to easily track the monetary trajectory of portfolios alongside each app analytics through a private dashboard.
The value will be distributed via digital tokens on the Apptrade market through Apptrade and OpenLedger. Investors can then buy these portfolio tokens backed by revenue aggregated from app portfolios. This digital reserve will be secured with price stable tokens called ‘smartcoins’. All these assets are fungible and can be traded on the upcoming Apptrade marketplace.
Risk will be further reduced by Apptrade’s publisher due diligence and regulation compliant token structure. This default token structure is designed to build market trust and credibility over time. Apptrade will be using ready-made smart contracts with built-in compliance features to run a legitimate market for investors. Apptrade will provide another unique innovation for their partners: a gradual distribution of tokens. This will give each portfolio market a chance to get acclimatized to dynamic trading and resist the impact of unforeseen problems on the market.
Additionally, Apptrade is building tools for investors to compare the performance of app portfolios on OpenLedger with the actual app market by pulling data from Apple and Google servers. This gives token buyers access to more detailed information when using Apptrade for speculation.
Apptrade is launching an ICO to raise funds for further development and marketing, not just for itself but also for the soon to join apps on the platform. The first token launched will be the Apptrade Master Token for pre-investors & ICO participants, which represents and receives 10% of the entire marketplace’s value and earnings. In preparation for this ICO Daniel Pineda, founder of Apptrade had this to say about his partnership with OpenLedger:
“We have the backing and support of our partner, Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger. Open Ledger has built the marketplace for smartcoin creation. With the transparency and security of the OpenLedger, Apptrade can fully embrace this new form of collaborative marketing and funding. The idea is rising tide lifts all boats. If one or a few of the brands go viral and become hits, it should put eyes on the rest of the brands in the group. Our mission is to improve the access to value for content creators worldwide.”
Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger, shares his excitement about the Apptrade ICO and a bright future for blockchain startups:
“It is soon 2017 and we can expect many more innovative platforms to emerge with full throttle and real-life results. I am happy to personally be one of few already offering a blockchain based profit maker through the OpenLedger Decentralized Conglomerate and its Crowfunding 3.0 solution. Allowing both projects and investors to feel comfortable during the ICO as we cover all aspects of the fundraising process including media coverage, escrow service, asset issuing, distribution of assets, exit options, auditing and release of funds from multi-signature accounts. OpenLedger does also provide a secure decentralized asset exchange, fiat and crypto gateways and much more.”
Apptrade is making the ‘stock market of apps’, complete with regulatory tools and compliance mechanisms. OpenLedger is an ICO crowdfunding ecosystem striving to bridge the gap between innovative blockchain based startups and mainstream investors.
- A2B Direct to Launch a Blockchain Platform and Hold an ICO - June 24, 2017
- The ‘under the radar’ ICO, Populous. A platform tackling the Multi-Trillion Dollar international billings industry. - June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup TrueFlip Reinvents Business with 600 Year Long History of Fails - June 23, 2017
- EXMO exchange lists WAVES Blockchain Project - June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Launch Date Announced - June 23, 2017
- Adex, A Decentralized Ad Network, Taps WINGS Platform For Community Engagement, Token Sale Value Discovery And Social Promotion - June 23, 2017
- Comcast’s Advanced Advertising Group And Participants Announce Blockchain-based Technology Platform - June 22, 2017
- Online Platform for Gamers to Release a Cryptocurrency for In-game Skins Trading; Launches an ICO - June 22, 2017
- Colu Launches Digital “Local Pound, East London” Currency to Empower Local Economies - June 21, 2017
- bitJob.io is Building a Student Employment Program on the Ethereum Blockchain – Launching ICO - June 21, 2017
- Blockchain Project Waves launches landmark USD gateway - June 21, 2017
- Status.im Raises $270m in Three Hours – Shattering Token Raise Record - June 21, 2017
- World’s First Mobile Data Exchange DENT Seeks to Disrupt Telco Market with Blockchain - June 20, 2017
- Financial Inclusion Company Everex Takes Home RemTECH Award For Ethereum Apps - June 18, 2017
- SONM Raises $42 Million in Token Raise - June 18, 2017
- WISeKey partners with the Blockchain Interface company RIDDLE&CODE to develop innovative solutions for securing IoT via Blockchain technology and crypto-hardware - June 17, 2017
- Bancor Announces $153 Million Raise, Largest Token Generation Event in History - June 17, 2017
- CORION Announces Final Coin Sale Details to Build its Revolutionary Platform & Stable-Rate Currency - June 17, 2017
- Enhancing the value of history with ZenDao – ICO announcement - June 16, 2017
- FunFair Announces Token Creation Event on June 22 for World’s Fastest Blockchain Casino Platform - June 15, 2017
- Blockchain Technology Venture Nimiq Announces Token Sale - June 14, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Makes Multi-Million Dollar Investment in Distributed IoT Marketplace ‘IOTA’ Through Major Token Purchase - June 14, 2017
- Bancor Token Allocation Event Smashes Record – Raises over $150 Million - June 13, 2017
- Consensys Introduces Omega One - June 12, 2017
- MetaX and DMA Join Forces to Launch adChain: a Blockchain Solution to Digital Advertising Fraud - June 12, 2017
- Aeternity Raises $24 million Over Phase Two of Token Sale - June 12, 2017
- HyperChain Capital announces Collaboration and Investment in CoinDash - June 12, 2017
- Community-Driven Cryptocurrency Credits Announces First Public Release - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Announces New Partners Before Upcoming Token Allocation Event - June 12, 2017
- Investors from Russia are launching a venture fund formed on blockchain - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Adds Heavyweight Advisory Team to their Foundation – Token Allocation Event Kicks off Today - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Adds Author and Euro Designer Bernard Lietaer as Chief Monetary Architect - June 10, 2017
- Russian Billionaire Announces Business Incubator on Waves Platform - June 9, 2017
- Bancor Launches Crowdfunding Valuation And Promotion Via Wings Dao On Ethereum - June 9, 2017
- Coinsilium invests in Indorse.io Decentralised Professional Network - June 8, 2017
- Cofound.it Breaks Pre-Sale Record, Selling Out With Priority Pass Before Public Token Sale - June 7, 2017
- Cofound.it Token Pre-Sale Reaches $5 Million Threshold Within Three Hours, Announces First Three Projects - June 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Testnet #2 Launched! - June 4, 2017
- Blockchain Challenge Dubai Announces Winners- Awarded $45,000 - June 4, 2017
- Waves Ceo Sasha Ivanov: Blockchain Will Lead To Rapid Progress Not Only In State Administration, But Also In Business - June 4, 2017
- Exscudo ICO Successfully Concluded – $5M Dollars Raised - June 1, 2017
- Aventus launches Ethereum-based Event Ticketing Solution - June 1, 2017
- Brave Token Sale Blasts Records With $35 Million in 30 Seconds - June 1, 2017
- Japanese Blockchain Startup releases VALU – Social Media Value That Can Be Traded - May 31, 2017
- MetaX and ConsenSys Announce adToken Sale June 26, 2017 - May 31, 2017
- Blockchain Indy Production Start Up to make a TV Series about the Bitcoin Revolution. Fans invest to help tell the story! - May 31, 2017
- Chat Platform Kik to Integrate Kin Token as First Mainstream Adoption of Cryptocurrency - May 31, 2017
- VPN Blockchain Startup Mysterium Network Raises 68,629 ETH ($14,358,975 USD) in under 45 minutes - May 30, 2017
- XinFin Introduces Blockchain-based Institutional Financing Marketplace Alongside Pre-ICO Token Sale - May 30, 2017
- European Energy Companies to Test Peer-to-Peer Trading Over The Blockchain - May 30, 2017