CoinDash, a crypto-based social trading platform, announces today the terms of the WINGS DAO, engagement for their upcoming token sale slated to take place July 17th. WINGS is an Ethereum-based platform that harnesses the power for crowdfunding discovery and to promote projects seeking funding via token sale.
Additionally, CoinDash is licensing the WINGS Bounty Management Application for crypto-community engagement.
With CoinDash, traders can get insights about their crypto portfolio, benchmark against the market and other traders, and even follow the best performing investors and invest exactly like them using a unique copy trade feature. CoinDash allows traders and investors to easily discover new opportunities, and get access to advanced portfolio management tools like the ICO Dashboard, investment automation and more.
The WINGS Bounty Management Application is helping the CoinDash team manage well over 1700 community members by automating bounty tasks, thus easily scaling community building and engagement. To participate in the CoinDash bounty campaign before the token sale goes live, head to https://bounty.coindash.io/.
Starting on June 30th, members of the WINGS DAO will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming CoinDash token sale starting on July 17th which is capped at $12 million (exact figure in ETH to be determined prior to the sale), and share their forecast with their social network thereby building a higher level of trust among early backers. Accurate forecasters will receive higher rewards. Public members will be able to see their friends’ forecasts as well as aggregated crowd sentiment too. The Ethereum network gives an immutable, and 100% accountable track record of the token sale evaluation from a globally diverse group of crypto experts that comprise the WINGS DAO.
“We are pleased to have CoinDash as one of the first community evaluated token sales. WINGS DAO has successfully evaluated the fund raise outcome of the largest token sale event to date, resulting in a mere 3% deviation from the actual fund raise outcome¨ says Sebastian Stupurac, WINGS Product & Project Lead, “The CoinDash team is exceptionally skilled and the already working Beta product is truly astonishing. We foresee a great future for CoinDash.”
“We look forward to working with WINGS to gather crowd sentiment and leverage the WINGS DAO members for our upcoming token sale,” says Alon Muroch, CEO of CoinDash, “CoinDash is all about giving the community the right tools to manage and decide how they want to assemble their crypto portfolios. We see WINGS’ platform as a precursor with relatable aspects in that it gives the community the tools to determine what to invest in and why.”
Once the CoinDash token sale ends the WINGS DAO members will be rewarded based on their forecasts accuracy with 12.5 Million CoinDash (CDT) tokens (2.5% of the total tokens being sold, and 1.25% of total outstanding).
WINGS token holders will be able to collect their algorithmically determined forecasting reward, based on the math model designed by Dr. Sergey Popov, by simply calling on a smart contract which will distribute their allotted CoinDash tokens as well as adjust their publicly available WINGS Forecast Rating.
The WINGS DAO community will have the chance to evaluate and provide feedback on the CoinDash token sale at https://wings.ai starting this Friday, June 30th.
CoinDash is a crypto based social trading platform, removing investment entry barriers by providing tools and services that make interacting, handling and trading easy and accessible for everyone. CoinDash will offer its products through a platform designed with the mainstream user in mind. For more information, visit CoinDash.io
WINGS Foundation is based in Switzerland and comprised of a decentralized team of professionals aiming to bring blockchain-enabled projects to the mainstream via forecasting. WINGS uses DAO technology to enable a new type of emergent incentivized swarm intelligence for value discovery on the Ethereum. WINGS provides best in class libraries of smart contracts for blockchain based crowdfunding and for post-funding decentralized governance. To learn more please visit: https://wingsfoundation.ch
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017