Mothership a new token market, exchange, cloud hosting platform and wallet providing Blockchain financial services around the Estonian e-Residency program is raising funds through a token sale built on the Ethereum platform.
Of a total 200,000,000 ERC20 tokens, 70% have been supplied for purchase in this round, 20% of tokens reserved for purchase by their Strategic Investors (who assist the project in non-monetary ways including advisory, networking, and smart contract reviews), 5% of MSP tokens earned through the Mothership Referral Program in this fundraising round, and 5% of MSP tokens to be reserved for the team and advisors.
Mothership is the first company of its kind to integrate with e-Residency, a government issued digital ID allowing the registration of EU-based companies entirely online. Founders Arseniy Zarechnev and Anton Egorov are partnering with Oleg Gutsol, a serial entrepreneur and now the Head of Global Growth at e-Residency.
“At e-Residency, we are working very closely with the Blockchain community and we are excited about what Mothership is doing – providing a clear legal framework and a token market for startups in the Blockchain space and creating a gateway between banks and cryptocurrencies, founded in a secure and robust exchange,” Mr. Gutsol said.
Estonian e-Residency is the first government-issued strong digital ID, available to anyone in the world, and a transparent business environment in EU, which can be accessed remotely. Working with companies like Mothership helps position Estonia as the place to start and run Blockchain startups from, making cryptocurrency markets accessible for EU businesses, Estonian e-Residents and digital nomads.
Mothership’s services are available to anyone, but those with e-Residency will have access to further security features.
The token sale ends 26th July 2017, or when all tokens are sold.
Mothership is launching within the context of the European Commission’s July 2016 proposal to amend the Fourth Anti-money Laundering Directive (4AMLD), to bring cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet providers within scope. Cryptocurrencies would be given an unprecedented, clear definition as “virtual currencies”, and be added to a list of regulated entities.
→ A new token market
Mothership will be a gateway to cryptocurrency markets for existing Estonian Blockchain companies, as well as a go-to place for launching new Blockchain startups. Providing a platform and legal framework for the whole process – from e-Residence and 100% remote incorporation to developing an ICO offer, accepting payments and tracking results – they will work to make doing business in Estonia simple.
→ An exchange
As a secure, stable cryptocurrency exchange with additional features for e-Residents and EU businesses, Mothership plans to streamline the verification process on existing exchanges, while providing strong security, customer service and uninterrupted 24/7 access to markets.
→ A cloud hosting platform
As well as being an exchange, Mothership will be a serverless platform for apps. Users will be able to build high frequency trading bots, payment gateways or any other apps using any programming language. With guaranteed minimal latency, top reliability, and automatic scaling and managed runtime, they plan to make it easy to focus on the important stuff – building apps.
→ A new wallet
Mothership will act as a new wallet that’s connected to each user’s e-Resident digital identity. Protecting funds with digital signatures, this is planned to streamline spending and saving decisions.
Estonia is the first country to offer e-Residency, a government-issued digital ID available to anyone in the world. A legally binding signature (a pair of identity-linked RSA keys), e-Residency allows applicants to register an EU based company entirely online. The programme is growing rapidly, with Estonia estimating 10 million e-Residents by 2025. When linked with Mothership, e-Residency affords the ability to incorporate Blockchain businesses in Estonia, secure a bank account and link it with the exchange – all the while operating entirely online.
More about e-Residency at: https://e-resident.gov.ee
About Arseniy Zarechnev, CEO and co-founder
Prior to founding Mothership, Arseny co-founded Sabaka, a DevOps, mobile and web consultancy. He is a full stack developer, entrepreneur and solution architect and has worked at leading technology companies including Atlassian, Enki, and Ostrovok. He is a digital nomad, Estonian e-Resident and remote advocate. Arseny studied Business Administration at the Russian University of Economics.
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017