Mothership a new token market, exchange, cloud hosting platform and wallet providing Blockchain financial services around the Estonian e-Residency program is raising funds through a token sale built on the Ethereum platform.
Of a total 200,000,000 ERC20 tokens, 70% have been supplied for purchase in this round, 20% of tokens reserved for purchase by their Strategic Investors (who assist the project in non-monetary ways including advisory, networking, and smart contract reviews), 5% of MSP tokens earned through the Mothership Referral Program in this fundraising round, and 5% of MSP tokens to be reserved for the team and advisors.
Mothership is the first company of its kind to integrate with e-Residency, a government issued digital ID allowing the registration of EU-based companies entirely online. Founders Arseniy Zarechnev and Anton Egorov are partnering with Oleg Gutsol, a serial entrepreneur and now the Head of Global Growth at e-Residency.
“At e-Residency, we are working very closely with the Blockchain community and we are excited about what Mothership is doing – providing a clear legal framework and a token market for startups in the Blockchain space and creating a gateway between banks and cryptocurrencies, founded in a secure and robust exchange,” Mr. Gutsol said.
Estonian e-Residency is the first government-issued strong digital ID, available to anyone in the world, and a transparent business environment in EU, which can be accessed remotely. Working with companies like Mothership helps position Estonia as the place to start and run Blockchain startups from, making cryptocurrency markets accessible for EU businesses, Estonian e-Residents and digital nomads.
Mothership’s services are available to anyone, but those with e-Residency will have access to further security features.
The token sale ends 26th July 2017, or when all tokens are sold.
Mothership is launching within the context of the European Commission’s July 2016 proposal to amend the Fourth Anti-money Laundering Directive (4AMLD), to bring cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet providers within scope. Cryptocurrencies would be given an unprecedented, clear definition as “virtual currencies”, and be added to a list of regulated entities.
→ A new token market
Mothership will be a gateway to cryptocurrency markets for existing Estonian Blockchain companies, as well as a go-to place for launching new Blockchain startups. Providing a platform and legal framework for the whole process – from e-Residence and 100% remote incorporation to developing an ICO offer, accepting payments and tracking results – they will work to make doing business in Estonia simple.
→ An exchange
As a secure, stable cryptocurrency exchange with additional features for e-Residents and EU businesses, Mothership plans to streamline the verification process on existing exchanges, while providing strong security, customer service and uninterrupted 24/7 access to markets.
→ A cloud hosting platform
As well as being an exchange, Mothership will be a serverless platform for apps. Users will be able to build high frequency trading bots, payment gateways or any other apps using any programming language. With guaranteed minimal latency, top reliability, and automatic scaling and managed runtime, they plan to make it easy to focus on the important stuff – building apps.
→ A new wallet
Mothership will act as a new wallet that’s connected to each user’s e-Resident digital identity. Protecting funds with digital signatures, this is planned to streamline spending and saving decisions.
Estonia is the first country to offer e-Residency, a government-issued digital ID available to anyone in the world. A legally binding signature (a pair of identity-linked RSA keys), e-Residency allows applicants to register an EU based company entirely online. The programme is growing rapidly, with Estonia estimating 10 million e-Residents by 2025. When linked with Mothership, e-Residency affords the ability to incorporate Blockchain businesses in Estonia, secure a bank account and link it with the exchange – all the while operating entirely online.
More about e-Residency at: https://e-resident.gov.ee
About Arseniy Zarechnev, CEO and co-founder
Prior to founding Mothership, Arseny co-founded Sabaka, a DevOps, mobile and web consultancy. He is a full stack developer, entrepreneur and solution architect and has worked at leading technology companies including Atlassian, Enki, and Ostrovok. He is a digital nomad, Estonian e-Resident and remote advocate. Arseny studied Business Administration at the Russian University of Economics.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019