The team from the ATLANT platform is launching a Token Generation Event (TGE) in September 2017 to launch a secure, lower cost, more efficient and profitable solution for $217 trillion global real estate market. They want to launch in March 2018 but today, August 1, 2017, ATLANT has kicked off a pre ICO, providing investors and cryptocurrency community members the opportunity to purchase ATL Tokens at a deep discount.
They claim their solution will offer the most efficient solution for buying and selling tokenized property units, eliminating high barriers to entry, expensive attorneys, inflated rental intermediary fees and fake reviews.
The core features of the ATLANT platform provide revolutionary capabilities in terms of security, efficiency and profitability in the global real estate market. ATLANT’s Initial Coin Offering (ICO) will take place in September, with platform launch planned for March 2018.
The ATLANT team say their Blockchain platform will provide a secure, tamper-proof system enabling platform users to trade parcels of property without traditionally prohibitive costs and inefficiencies. Its Peer-to-Peer (P2P) transaction features will allow users to bypass intermediaries in rental deals, which will enhance ease-of-use and security for guests and hosts alike, improving user experience, reducing costs, and driving accelerated adoption
“We foresee unprecedented opportunities for disruption in the global real estate and lodging markets”, said Julian Svirsky, CEO of ATLANT. “The ATLANT platform will allow investors, lodging guests and property owners to benefit in many ways, providing cost-savings and convenience, compared to the currently inefficient and expensive options.”
Svirsky is a Wall Street veteran with 14 years of experience in hedge funds and global investment banks.
Real Estate is the largest asset class in the world, and is one of the least efficient. ATLANT’s aim is to empower the $217+ trillion global real estate market (2017 estimated volume of $1.4 trillion) to have more secure, transparent and liquid ways to invest and trade. This will not only create more profit through expediting transactions at lower total cost, but will also expand the size of the market by allowing smaller-scale participants.
The ATLANT platform will allegedly enable the financial subdividing of individual parcels of real estate by tokenization, and ATLANT will subsequently list them on exchanges via PTO (Property Token Offering), starting with the decentralized ADEX exchange, based on Ethereum smart contracts.
The ATLANT platform will ease transfer of ownership, simplify fractional holding without minimal constraints, alleviate tax inefficiencies, make cross-border transactions simpler, and eliminate the substantial overhead faced in certain jurisdictions due to bureaucracy and unnecessary intermediaries.
ATLANT operates as a custom decentralized system, governed by the DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) built on Ethereum. The platform is powered by its core token, abbreviated as “ATL”.
Core tokens (units of ATL) are essentially ownership units in ATLANT, which give specific, proportionate rights and privileges to their owners, tied to the unique features and benefits of the ATLANT platform.
ATLANT’s longer-term objectives, once government real estate property and land registers are fully Blockchain-compliant, include partnering with various governmental jurisdictions in order to make, buy, and sell transactions of smaller, tokenized real estate asset units feasible all over the world.
ATLANT plan to do this by integrating the ATLANT platform with Blockchain-based governmental registries without having to first place real estate into incorporated SPVs (Special Purpose Vehicles). This will result in significantly expanding the size of the already-vast global real estate market
Indicating the extent of interest in relevant Blockchain-based solutions of this type are the number of existing pilot projects in Sweden, the Republic of Georgia, Ghana, Ukraine, parts of Japan and the United States (Chicago, Delaware), with multiple other jurisdictions examining the potential for adopting Blockchain-enabled title registries.
Starting in December 2016, ATLANT began working with leading experts in finance, real estate, emerging markets and scientific fields to develop the ATLANT platform. Please see the current ATLANT roadmap for further detail on the ICO and platform launch.
- Pulsar Venture Capital Holds ICO to Raise Money Using Blockchain - October 19, 2017
- Dash Expands Reach In Asia Through Cooperation With Rising Fintech Company QUOINE - October 19, 2017
- Hacken and Neuromation Partnership Launched to Stomp out Blockchain Cybercrime - October 19, 2017
- Playkey Brings in $1 Million in Pre-Sale Campaign and Welcomes Dillon Seo as VR Advisor - October 19, 2017
- SolarCoin Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global, Decentralized Energy Trading - October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan’s Lendex.io plans ICO in early 2018 - October 19, 2017
- Swissborg – The Blockchain Era of Swiss Private Banking – Announced ICO - October 19, 2017
- Bank4YOU Group’s launches ICO end of October – Investors Call to Action - October 19, 2017
- Live Pre-sale of Trive: Fights Fake News Using Cryptocurrency and Crowdsourced Research - October 19, 2017
- A New Ozone Layer? Arcona Plans for Augmented Reality Layer to Cover Earth Surface in new AR project - October 19, 2017
- Cofound.it Introduces Seed Program for Early Blockchain Startups - October 19, 2017
- LOOMIA Announces Collaboration With Storj Labs, Introduces Smart Fabrics and Consumer Data to Blockchain Technology - October 19, 2017
- DECENT Launches Beta Release of DECENT GO, The First Decentralized Marketplace for Digital Content - October 19, 2017
- Orebits Corporation, Inc. Announces Orebits Pool, LLC and Orebits.AU Eco-System - October 19, 2017
- Pareto – the Peer to Peer Financial Content Marketplace Announces Token Sale - October 19, 2017
- Appsolutely Launches the LoyalPlatform, LoyalCoin and LoyalWallet; Using Blockchain to Usher in the New “Loyalty Economy” - October 19, 2017
- Eidoo Raises $27.9m In Successful ICO To Bridge The Cryptocurrency Gap And Open The World Of Digital Currencies To The Masses - October 19, 2017
- Malta-based RoboAdvisorCoin (RAC) Launches Token Sale for Robo-Advisor Dedicated to Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets - October 19, 2017
- BLOCKv Announces the Availability of VEE Tokens Through Its Upcoming Token Generation Event – Open to Public on October 19, 2017 - October 19, 2017
- The Fundchain initiative starts again this year with new Research & Development roadmap for the investment fund industry - October 19, 2017
- Digital Cryptocurrency Vault DigiPulse Reaches $1 million in Token Sale - October 19, 2017
- Tickets Cloud Kicks off crypto.tickets ICO - October 19, 2017
- Ex-JP Morgan Vice President Dr Joseph Chen-Yu Wang Joins Ambrosus as Project Manager - October 19, 2017
- Russian Wood for Cryptocurrency – Timber! - October 19, 2017
- Proof Suite Announces Token Sale for Blockchain Platform Designed to Tokenize and Insure Real World Assets - October 19, 2017
- DataWallet Announces Blockchain-Based, Consumer-to-Business Data Exchange - October 19, 2017
- IEEE Releases Findings from First Detailed Study of Blockchain Adoption in the Pharmaceutical Enterprise - October 19, 2017
- Horizon State Launches Token Sale to Modernize Global Voting and Collaborative Decision Making - October 19, 2017
- Metaps Plans to Launch Time Marketplace ‘Timebank’ Token Sale on COMSA - October 19, 2017
- Lykke Vanuatu brings Binary.com tokens to Lykke Vanuatu Exchange - October 19, 2017
- After raising $15M in a pre-sale, BitClave is ramping up for its Nov 8 crowdsale, and its plans to redefine the search experience - October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan Is About To Launch The First Cryptocurrency, Directly Backed By Fiat Money - October 19, 2017
- Positive.com launches to protect Initial Coin Offerings from cyber attack - October 19, 2017
- Latium Launches LATX Cryptocurrency Token Sale for Participation in AI-Based Tasking Platform - October 18, 2017
- IBM Announces Major Blockchain Solution to Speed Global Payments - October 18, 2017
- Launch of SMSCHAIN, a Blockchain-based SMS Gateway - October 18, 2017
- Streamr Concludes a 30 Million CHF Crowd Contribution Period to Build Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy - October 18, 2017
- Publica Building New eCommerce Platform for the Publishing Ecosystem – Token Sale Coming Soon - October 18, 2017
- BLOCKv Partners with Storj Labs to Provide Decentralized Storage Architecture and New Toolsets to Power Next Generation Digital Objects - October 18, 2017
- Coinme Announces the Start of the UpToken Sale Today With Over $40 Million USD in Pre-Registration Signups - October 18, 2017
- Blockbid Announces Launch Of ICO Backed By Multi-Cryptocurrency Trading Platform - October 18, 2017
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017