Snovio has announced the launch of its ICO on September, 19 2017 as a platform for lead generation and sourcing powered by blockchain technology.
Snovio basic idea
Snovio released its beta version in April 2017 and has already developed such features as:
- Email Verifier that checks email addresses to ensure that the email list is valid and bounce-free.
- LinkedIn Email Search used to find and save emails and more valuable data of LinkedInners.
- Domain Search through which the users can get access to emails along with names and job positions from various domains. It is reinforced with Prospect Search, Company Search and Linker (boolean search) being extremely handy when it comes to leads in specific fields.
Snovio CEO Alexis Kratko states that the platform aims to facilitate the process of lead generation and sourcing for all possible seekers of information. Snovio sees its mission in transforming the established methods of lead generation into the new decentralized one. The platform has been developed to provide the users with a constantly updated database of high-quality leads. To accomplish this, the crowdsourcing data collection method is used.
While building its database of people Snovio is evolving into a platform where both inbound and outbound techniques work hand in hand. Snovio team is working on data enrichment techniques and triggered email autoresponder/sender. Soon enough Snovio will start working on adding inbound lead acquisition and tracking technologies.
Snovio operating principle
Snovio’s crowdsourcing data collection technology is based on a decentralized network of an unlimited number of contributors who add new data to the systems using a chrome plugin dedicated to data collection and validating.
In contrast to traditional parsing methods, crowdsourcing is not limited to definite web sites or even just some of their parts. It allows users to collect data from various sources available across social networks or any website browsed.
In addition to this, the platform is based on blockchain technology and smart-contracts that ensure reliability and security of transactions for every participant of the process. All operations are stored in a dedicated log, so a user can track all the data required to make a decision.
All in all, Snovio is a kind of communication channel between hundreds of contributors and consumers looking for high-quality up-to-date leads.
Snovio token sale (ICO)
2,5 billion ethereum based SNOV tokens will be emitted, and 60% of them will be available for purchase within 30 days from the ICO launch date. The minimum goal is $5 million, and the maximum cap is $15 million. Through the ICO, Snovio is offering the investment community and interested individuals an opportunity to support the startup of a unique platform.
Investors will benefit in two ways. First, from profit that comes from fee per trade as tokens’ value grow. Second, more interesting for those working in the field of recruiting, sales and marketing, from exchanging tokens for actual Snovio’s services. It means that being a token holder one can buy necessary leads for tokens. The more token’s value grows, the more leads one can purchase per 1 SNOV token.
Meanwhile, Snovio contributors will explore the transparent and reliable revenue distribution model. Any activity of a contributor won’t go unnoticed thanks to the history log, where every operation will be saved and stored.
To encourage the contributors to add new lead information to and continuously update the existing data in the system, the reward is foreseen. Contributors will gain credits for their activity, and in case their data is purchased, the credits will be transformed in SNOV tokens.
Refer to the Snovio’s Whitepaper with detailed description of the technologies, roadmap, and all other technical information about the platform: https://tokensale.snov.io/docs/WhitePaperEn.pdf
More information about the upcoming ICO is available on official web page: https://tokensale.snov.io/ and social media pages:
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017