LOCI a leader in DIY patent research has announced its Presale Token Sale Today. Loci’s patented technology nearly a decade in the making is applying its search engine to a decentralized database for patent research, discovery, and licensing. The company uses a combination of intuitive user interfaces, machine learning, and Blockchain technology to optimize this process. Their company profile video can be viewed on YouTube below.
CEO John Wise is also announcing an innovative economic model that will further reward active innovators with additional LOCIcoin. If Loci holds more than 50 million tokens resulting from transactional volumes on InnVenn, Loci will “airdrop” excess coins over 50 million to the inventors who have staked inventions on the Blockchain.
This is intended to keep the InnVenn network economy flowing and reward inventors who have unsold inventions already claimed on the platform. It also places value on the assets, or intellectual property, and not the cryptocurrency, or in this case, LOCIcoin.
Loci will detail these updates in their latest white paper and release their Private Placement Memorandum which is currently being reviewed by the legal team and will be released within the next week. To stay updated, you can either join Loci’s Slack, or follow along on Twitter.
LOCI tokens can be purchased with a 50% discount now through Sept. 15th. A total of 5 million utilitarian tokens are available until that date. Previous token purchasers’ allotments will be increased to 40% to ensure investments are fair and equal, also speeding up liquidity for token holders. This allows innovators to use the InnVenn platform, a simple, yet powerful tool to search and discover patent opportunities, and to make a claim for their inventions.
In their effort to be as ethically responsible as possible, purchases can be refunded through Sept. 15th*.
The following schedule applies to the token sale (Non-SAFT):
- 30% discount begins on Oct. 1st
- 20% discount begins on Oct. 10th
- 10% discount begins on Oct. 20th
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019