LOCI a leader in DIY patent research has announced its Presale Token Sale Today. Loci’s patented technology nearly a decade in the making is applying its search engine to a decentralized database for patent research, discovery, and licensing. The company uses a combination of intuitive user interfaces, machine learning, and Blockchain technology to optimize this process. Their company profile video can be viewed on YouTube below.
CEO John Wise is also announcing an innovative economic model that will further reward active innovators with additional LOCIcoin. If Loci holds more than 50 million tokens resulting from transactional volumes on InnVenn, Loci will “airdrop” excess coins over 50 million to the inventors who have staked inventions on the Blockchain.
This is intended to keep the InnVenn network economy flowing and reward inventors who have unsold inventions already claimed on the platform. It also places value on the assets, or intellectual property, and not the cryptocurrency, or in this case, LOCIcoin.
Loci will detail these updates in their latest white paper and release their Private Placement Memorandum which is currently being reviewed by the legal team and will be released within the next week. To stay updated, you can either join Loci’s Slack, or follow along on Twitter.
LOCI tokens can be purchased with a 50% discount now through Sept. 15th. A total of 5 million utilitarian tokens are available until that date. Previous token purchasers’ allotments will be increased to 40% to ensure investments are fair and equal, also speeding up liquidity for token holders. This allows innovators to use the InnVenn platform, a simple, yet powerful tool to search and discover patent opportunities, and to make a claim for their inventions.
In their effort to be as ethically responsible as possible, purchases can be refunded through Sept. 15th*.
The following schedule applies to the token sale (Non-SAFT):
- 30% discount begins on Oct. 1st
- 20% discount begins on Oct. 10th
- 10% discount begins on Oct. 20th
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020