TraneAi, an emerging player in the rapidly expanding artificial-intelligence market, today announced that it will offer the sale of $50 million in tokens to seed the first decentralized, open-source AI-development ecosystem built on Blockchain technology.
TraneAi will use funds raised to build out an ecosystem that allows participants around the globe to collaborate to develop AI-powered solutions such as chatbots, virtual assistants, news generators and other intelligent systems. The initial focus will be to decentralize the AI-training process for more rapid innovation. The ecosystem will run on the Transaction Protocol for Artificial Intelligence, or TPAI, which governs how participants interact with each other and is open source so anyone can participate.
TraneAi will hold a crowdsale of TPAI tokens on September 18, 2017 for a period of three weeks. A presale is in process during which TPAI tokens can be purchased with a bonus until the crowdsale begins. The TPAI tokens are built on the Ethereum Blockchain.
“We believe that by building our solution for crowdsourced AI training data on the Blockchain, we can realize the full potential of AI by making training faster, less-expensive and more accurate,’’ said Tomer Dicturel, TraneAi’s co-founder.
TraneAi’s training platform works by allowing companies planning to create AI-powered products to supply their data to TraneAi, which in turn disseminates that data to the crowd for tagging. An AI agent will audit the data and only award TPAI tokens for high-quality, useful labeled data. Companies then can use that data to create new products and services.
People who tag data are called Crowd-miners and they are a crucial component to the success of the ecosystem. They earn TPAI tokens by responding to a series of binary, Yes/No questions which improves the quality of labeled datasets used in AI products. Sending thousands of versions of a question to thousands of crowd-miners creates more accurately labeled data, which leads to smarter AI products. Other users also can earn tokens by storing those datasets across the Blockchain or processing data models.
TPAI tokens are the means through which participants exchange services on TraneAi’s platform: they offer an incentive for miners to tag, store and model data; miners earn TPAI tokens which can be then used to access highly powerful computers, algorithms or data-tagging services on the Blockchain, or even to build their own chatbot.
“The TraneAi platform demonstrates how TPAI creates a valued-based ecosystem on the Blockchain,” said Mr. Dicturel. “TPAI functions as a layer on top of an innovative AI system that uses machine learning to verify transactions across the network. This sits on top of a proven, decentralized Blockchain-based storage network powered by IPFS storage infrastructure.”
“Like humans, what the AI understands is based on the data it is familiar with. Like humans, the more quality data the system has, the better the system operates,’’ said Ryan Hickman, TraneAi’s co-founder.
Mr. Dicturel said he envisions businesses and crowd-miners coming together to create AI products that could find unexplored applications in consumer products, finance, healthcare and manufacturing. He also sees the platform helping small businesses with more modest goals – like a customer with a video app that streams content but wants to find and eliminate videos showing objectionable images.
TraneAi is a technology firm that has created the first platform of its kind to accelerate the artificial intelligence-training process through a decentralized ecosystem built on the Blockchain. Founded in 2017 with offices in New York City, TraneAi’s platform engages crowds to tag, store and model data, accelerating machine-learning and improving data accuracy. TraneAi is poised to become the new standard for AI training, replacing the costly and time-consuming approach of using experts to train AI.
Learn more at http://www.trane.ai/
- Blockchain Conquering Esports Industry - September 22, 2017
- Russian-based Startup LavkaLavka Plan to Disrupt Global Eco Farming and Organic Food Retail Sector with BioCoin - September 22, 2017
- Slack Out, Rocket.chat In – Blockchain Community Leaders Aragon Lead Industry Exodus Amid Marked Increase In Phishing Scams - September 22, 2017
- Swiss Supply Chain Startup AMBROSUS Launches Token Generation Event - September 22, 2017
- Codemojo (Backed by PayPal Incubator) is launching its ICO to Mobilize $360 Bn worth of Reward Points Globally - September 22, 2017
- Investment into Blockchain start-ups set to hit $3bn in 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Opporty Announces ICO and Token Sale Starting October 18th 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Medicalchain To Speak At The Upcoming Financial Times Digital Health Summit On Oct. 12, 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Adel Will Upgrade Its Blockchain Incubator Using Jelurida’s Latest Technology - September 21, 2017
- Etch Foundation Announce Token Sale - September 21, 2017
- Jamie Foxx dives into cryptocurrency – invests in COBINHOOD - September 21, 2017
- New Creditinfo App and Services Utilize Blockchain-Based ShoCard Identity Platform to Maximize User Privacy while Authenticating Credit Report Data - September 21, 2017
- Disruptive Truck-Sharing Company Doft Sells Doftcoins to Truckers, 3PLs and Freight Shippers with 50% discount during Pre-ICO - September 21, 2017
- Carnegie Mellon University and BitClave partner to improve the search experience - September 21, 2017
- Darfchain Successfully Implements Its Distributed Erp System Encompassing Odoo, Bigchaindb And Ethereum Technology - September 21, 2017
- ASX-Listed iCandy Interactive Limited Announces Backing For Independent Blockchain Based Crypto-Currency “Project Nitro” To Support And Democratize Game Development - September 21, 2017
- Ethereum Co-founder Anthony Di Iorio Joins BlockMason as Advisor - September 20, 2017
- Nuggets Announces Token Sale for Revolutionary Blockchain Platform for Secure Private Payments and ID Verification - September 20, 2017
- Preeminent Investor & CNBC Contributor BRIAN KELLY Joins Veridium Labs Board of Advisors - September 20, 2017
- Dragonchain, Originally Developed at Disney, Announces October 2nd Token Sale To Bring The Power Of Blockchain Technology To Business - September 20, 2017
- Social Payments App Moneymailme Announces Development Of A New Blockchain Platform Called Modex Marketplace - September 20, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Public Opinion Poll Startup ClearPoll Announce Presale - September 20, 2017
- SmartOne Launches Legal Solution for Crypto Community – Announce LEGAL Tokens - September 19, 2017
- HydroMiner Announces ICO and First Token Sale Starting September 25th 2017 - September 19, 2017
- LEVERJ AnnouncesFully Functional, Non-Custodial Cryptocurrency Derivatives Trading Platform - September 19, 2017
- DataBroker DAO, a Decentralised Marketplace for IoT Sensor Data, Token Sale Is Live - September 19, 2017
- Poseidon Brings Value To Nature Through Carbon Blockchain Technology - September 19, 2017
- Options and Futures on the Blockchain Board of Derivatives. PRE-SALE begins on 22th September at 8AM GMT. - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain-based Digital Advertising Ecosystem Papyrus to Launch Token Generation Event on 12 October - September 18, 2017
- Propy Raises $15 Million in ICO to Decentralize Real Estate Sales and Attract Foreign Investors - September 18, 2017
- The Financial Commission Issues Certification of the Genesis Vision ICO - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain Industry and Regulatory Leaders Launch Token Alliance - September 18, 2017
- PayPie Challenges Experian, Equifax and TransUnion Status Quo with the World’s First Ethereum Blockchain-Based Credit Risk Assessment - September 18, 2017
- YouNow Announces the PROPS Ecosystem, Brings Cryptocurrency to Mobile Video - September 18, 2017
- Dash Grows in Accessibility; Listed on London Digital Asset Exchange and Broker Dash partners with CEX.IO - September 18, 2017
- Qtum Ignition Tackles Scalability with First Decentralized Governance Protocol - September 18, 2017
- The Grant Hero Foundation Aims to Disrupt the Non-Profit Industry with the GIVE Coin Using Ethereum Blockchain Technology - September 18, 2017
- Trippki Announces Hotel Booking and Rewards Platform to Simplify & Monetize Traveling - September 18, 2017
- Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange Mandarin.top launches ICO - September 18, 2017
- Talla Launches Botchain, a Blockchain-Based Platform for Ensuring Certainty and Security in A.I. Autonomous Agents for Business - September 18, 2017
- NXT Blockchain Announces Big Changes for Voting, Money Transfer and More - September 17, 2017
- Swirlds Raises $3M Seed Round to Bring Improved Performance, Security to Distributed Ledger Applications - September 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Sale Tops 3933 BTC For New and Existing ICOs - September 17, 2017
- 21 Thousand People Contribute To Kybernetwork As Company Reports ‘Smooth’ ICO - September 16, 2017
- Arna Genomics Introduces A Revolutionary Solution For Cancer Diagnostics And Treatment Biotechnologies – Blockchain Ecosystem Arna Panacea. - September 14, 2017
- Vietnam’s largest smart vending machine operator Dropfoods plans to raise US$9 mil through Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - September 13, 2017
- The City of Boise and ULedger Enter Into Agreement - September 13, 2017
- DigitalTown Introduces Blockchain Platform for Smart Cities - September 13, 2017
- BlueCoin 2.0 Incorporates Bluetooth Transactions & Cold Staking on Bitcoin Code - September 13, 2017
- Algebraix Data, The Company Enabling Consumers to Own and Monetize Their Own Data, Announces SAFT for ALX Tokens, a New Cryptocurrency - September 13, 2017