Dappbase, a new decentralized infrastructure platform for the Ethereum Network, has launched with a mission to help developers more easily and efficiently build and grow decentralised applications. Led by founder and CEO Taiyang Zhang along with a team of veteran blockchain development specialists, the company looks to enable developers to streamline the development of applications on the Ethereum blockchain by providing the fundamental decentralized tools and libraries and allowing developers to focus on the programming technologies they know best.
The Dappbase platform is now operational and free to use as the company is actively recruiting a rapidly growing community of developers to help them grow, refine and improve its new technology. The company plans to develop a mobile platform for the development of decentralized applications, enabling the almost 3 billion people worldwide with mobile phones access to blockchain applications.
The Dappbase Vision – Simple Decentralized App Development
Despite the hype, the boundless potential for decentralized technology to disrupt traditional business models has yet to be fully realized. However, rapid developments in recent years reflect the growing ascendancy of blockchain-based technologies as they begin to move into the mainstream. Major financial institutions, governments and corporate/social enterprises across the board recognize the radical possibilities for game-changing innovation. Given the significant available economic and efficiency based improvements, it is clear that massive ongoing growth in decentralized services and functions are inevitable.
By effectively sidestepping the significant barriers to access and adoption ordinarily faced by both developers and users, the Dappbase platform introduces significant new efficiencies that will help accelerate decentralized app development, reduce overall development costs and facilitate enhanced developer/user accessibility and adoption.
Dappbase will further support contributions to the Ethereum ecosystem by facilitating a dynamic market for the integration of Ethereum smart contracts into decentralized apps and enable multi-signature wallets for using those decentralized apps.
Bringing Decentralized Applications to Mobile
As the platform is developed, the company’s vision is to also allow end-users to seamlessly interface with decentralized apps on their mobile devices, providing developers with the opportunity to distribute their products to a massive global market that still remains almost entirely untapped. As of 2017, this includes an estimated 3 billion users globally who are currently not able to access decentralized apps on their mobile web browsers. The potential demand for Dappbase-powered decentralised apps from these massive untapped populations, particularly in developing nations, is a truly staggering opportunity.
Dappbase is also committed to initiatives that promote good governance and greater confidence in the growing cryptocurrency sector. It is one of the founding members of the recently announced Project Transparency initiative being led by Santiment, which aims “to create a self regulated, industry-led movement toward greater transparency and accountability within the Blockchain sector for investors and the community” (http://projecttransparency.org/). As at the date of this article, Project Transparency includes a growing list of big players in the blockchain sector with a combined market capitalisation of around US$700m.
Commitment to Community
The Dappbase vision is to be at the very heart of this blockchain revolution, driving innovation and facilitating powerful new technologies on its infrastructure platform. The Dappbase platform will serve as a positive and compelling disruptive force by empowering and supporting developers and the Ethereum community to more easily build and innovate. By positioning itself as a positive leading force for development and community collaboration, Dappbase is perfectly placed to grow exponentially alongside the explosive growth of decentralized blockchain technologies.
Beyond the purely technology-based perspective, Dappbase also recognises that there are vast potential user populations who currently have no access to critical financial and administrative facilities, particularly developing regions in Asia and Africa. The company has plans to help power the democratisation of access to basic infrastructure and support the social/economic development of regional communities globally.
Dappbase platform testnet is fully operational and its team continues to work relentlessly to recruit more developers and engineers to help make the Dappbase platform bigger, better and stronger. The Dappbase platform is currently free to use.
To learn more visit: https://dappbase.com/
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017