Dappbase, a new decentralized infrastructure platform for the Ethereum Network, has launched with a mission to help developers more easily and efficiently build and grow decentralised applications. Led by founder and CEO Taiyang Zhang along with a team of veteran blockchain development specialists, the company looks to enable developers to streamline the development of applications on the Ethereum blockchain by providing the fundamental decentralized tools and libraries and allowing developers to focus on the programming technologies they know best.
The Dappbase platform is now operational and free to use as the company is actively recruiting a rapidly growing community of developers to help them grow, refine and improve its new technology. The company plans to develop a mobile platform for the development of decentralized applications, enabling the almost 3 billion people worldwide with mobile phones access to blockchain applications.
The Dappbase Vision – Simple Decentralized App Development
Despite the hype, the boundless potential for decentralized technology to disrupt traditional business models has yet to be fully realized. However, rapid developments in recent years reflect the growing ascendancy of blockchain-based technologies as they begin to move into the mainstream. Major financial institutions, governments and corporate/social enterprises across the board recognize the radical possibilities for game-changing innovation. Given the significant available economic and efficiency based improvements, it is clear that massive ongoing growth in decentralized services and functions are inevitable.
By effectively sidestepping the significant barriers to access and adoption ordinarily faced by both developers and users, the Dappbase platform introduces significant new efficiencies that will help accelerate decentralized app development, reduce overall development costs and facilitate enhanced developer/user accessibility and adoption.
Dappbase will further support contributions to the Ethereum ecosystem by facilitating a dynamic market for the integration of Ethereum smart contracts into decentralized apps and enable multi-signature wallets for using those decentralized apps.
Bringing Decentralized Applications to Mobile
As the platform is developed, the company’s vision is to also allow end-users to seamlessly interface with decentralized apps on their mobile devices, providing developers with the opportunity to distribute their products to a massive global market that still remains almost entirely untapped. As of 2017, this includes an estimated 3 billion users globally who are currently not able to access decentralized apps on their mobile web browsers. The potential demand for Dappbase-powered decentralised apps from these massive untapped populations, particularly in developing nations, is a truly staggering opportunity.
Dappbase is also committed to initiatives that promote good governance and greater confidence in the growing cryptocurrency sector. It is one of the founding members of the recently announced Project Transparency initiative being led by Santiment, which aims “to create a self regulated, industry-led movement toward greater transparency and accountability within the Blockchain sector for investors and the community” (http://projecttransparency.org/). As at the date of this article, Project Transparency includes a growing list of big players in the blockchain sector with a combined market capitalisation of around US$700m.
Commitment to Community
The Dappbase vision is to be at the very heart of this blockchain revolution, driving innovation and facilitating powerful new technologies on its infrastructure platform. The Dappbase platform will serve as a positive and compelling disruptive force by empowering and supporting developers and the Ethereum community to more easily build and innovate. By positioning itself as a positive leading force for development and community collaboration, Dappbase is perfectly placed to grow exponentially alongside the explosive growth of decentralized blockchain technologies.
Beyond the purely technology-based perspective, Dappbase also recognises that there are vast potential user populations who currently have no access to critical financial and administrative facilities, particularly developing regions in Asia and Africa. The company has plans to help power the democratisation of access to basic infrastructure and support the social/economic development of regional communities globally.
Dappbase platform testnet is fully operational and its team continues to work relentlessly to recruit more developers and engineers to help make the Dappbase platform bigger, better and stronger. The Dappbase platform is currently free to use.
To learn more visit: https://dappbase.com/
- Russian Wood for Cryptocurrency – Timber! - October 19, 2017
- Proof Suite Announces Token Sale for Blockchain Platform Designed to Tokenize and Insure Real World Assets - October 19, 2017
- DataWallet Announces Blockchain-Based, Consumer-to-Business Data Exchange - October 19, 2017
- IEEE Releases Findings from First Detailed Study of Blockchain Adoption in the Pharmaceutical Enterprise - October 19, 2017
- Horizon State Launches Token Sale to Modernize Global Voting and Collaborative Decision Making - October 19, 2017
- Metaps Plans to Launch Time Marketplace ‘Timebank’ Token Sale on COMSA - October 19, 2017
- Lykke Vanuatu brings Binary.com tokens to Lykke Vanuatu Exchange - October 19, 2017
- After raising $15M in a pre-sale, BitClave is ramping up for its Nov 8 crowdsale, and its plans to redefine the search experience - October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan Is About To Launch The First Cryptocurrency, Directly Backed By Fiat Money - October 19, 2017
- Positive.com launches to protect Initial Coin Offerings from cyber attack - October 19, 2017
- Latium Launches LATX Cryptocurrency Token Sale for Participation in AI-Based Tasking Platform - October 18, 2017
- IBM Announces Major Blockchain Solution to Speed Global Payments - October 18, 2017
- Launch of SMSCHAIN, a Blockchain-based SMS Gateway - October 18, 2017
- Streamr Concludes a 30 Million CHF Crowd Contribution Period to Build Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy - October 18, 2017
- Publica Building New eCommerce Platform for the Publishing Ecosystem – Token Sale Coming Soon - October 18, 2017
- BLOCKv Partners with Storj Labs to Provide Decentralized Storage Architecture and New Toolsets to Power Next Generation Digital Objects - October 18, 2017
- Coinme Announces the Start of the UpToken Sale Today With Over $40 Million USD in Pre-Registration Signups - October 18, 2017
- Blockbid Announces Launch Of ICO Backed By Multi-Cryptocurrency Trading Platform - October 18, 2017
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! - October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History - October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform - October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign - October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance - October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale - October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain - October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers - October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment - October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions - October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications - October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More - October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors - October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech - October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced - October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets - October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve - October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets - October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale - October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns - October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency - October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics - October 11, 2017