The Chamber of Digital Commerce announced at recent event Money20/20 the addition of technology visionary Don Tapscott to its Board of Advisers. As the author or co-author of over 15 widely read books about new technologies, Tapscott is one of the most influential technology and economic leaders worldwide. His next major work, The Trust Protocol: How Blockchain Technology is Changing Money, Business and the World, co-authored with his son Alex Tapscott, is slated to be a lead book from Penguin Random House for Spring 2016. He is also a senior advisor to the World Economic Forum and the Chancellor of Trent University.
As a member of the Chamber’s Board of Advisors, Tapscott will advise the Chamber’s government affairs and public policy committee on issues related to technology and economic policy. Tapscott will also help develop a framework for industry standards and best practices on blockchain technology for regulators.
“I am delighted to join the Chamber of Digital Commerce in its mission to develop pro-growth public policy for digital assets. The blockchain will radically transform the way we do commerce, redefine the very nature of industries worldwide and has the potential to fundamentally shift the way in which our society is hierarchically organized. However, without a regulatory framework that allows for such innovation, the blockchain could be severely stifled,” said Don Tapscott, CEO of The Tapscott Group.
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic - March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates - March 25, 2020
- US Judge Slams Brakes on Telegram Token - March 25, 2020
- Game Development Companies Team Up with Blockchain Operation Forte to Unlock New Business Models for Games - March 24, 2020
- Blockchain Supply Chain Project Envoy teams up with KYC Hub - March 24, 2020
- CoinDCX, India’s Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange, Secures Successful Series A Round Led By Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX - March 24, 2020
- Cartesi Launches Linux Infrastructure For Developing Blockchain DApps - March 24, 2020
- American Company HashCash Consultants Announce Coronavirus Crypto Relief Fund or CFIX - March 23, 2020