Jetcoin, leveraging on blockchain technology, is the new digital fuel for the world of sports and entertainment. Hellas Verona F.C. is the first professional football club to accept jetcoins as payment for club sponsorship. This new partnership enables the development and implementation of Jetcoin’s tech applications that will take fan engagement to the next level. First on its timeline of tech solutions will be the unique membership rewards mechanism, to be developed specifically for Hellas Verona football fans.
“Hellas Verona is excited to be part of this collaboration of implementing cutting-edge blockchain technology,” states Giovanni Gardini, general manager of Hellas Verona F.C. “After weeks of strategic discussions with Jetcoin, we have full confidence in their solutions and that is why we are accepting jetcoins as payment for club sponsorship.”
“We’re pleased that Hellas Verona has selected Jetcoin to be their digital partner,” says Jetcoin CEO, Eric Alexandre. “They have the sixth largest football fanbase in Italy and I’m confident this collaboration will bring a new level of excitement and engagement for Hellas Verona fans. Hellas Verona understands very well the need to implement new tech solutions to bring unique value propositions to their digital fanbase.”
The deal includes brand visibility on the official Hellas Verona jersey, within the M. Bentegodi stadium, interview backdrops, training camp, official coaches, website, magazine amongst others.
Part of the agreement is also to have Hellas Verona’s sport director selecting the next Jetcoin Champion during Hellas Verona’s upcoming Asia Tour in May 2016, organized by the Jetcoin Institute.
Hellas Verona has expressed their commitment to support both Jetcoin solutions and their dedication to developing Jetcoin Champions to their maximum potential.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018