Jetcoin, leveraging on blockchain technology, is the new digital fuel for the world of sports and entertainment. Hellas Verona F.C. is the first professional football club to accept jetcoins as payment for club sponsorship. This new partnership enables the development and implementation of Jetcoin’s tech applications that will take fan engagement to the next level. First on its timeline of tech solutions will be the unique membership rewards mechanism, to be developed specifically for Hellas Verona football fans.
“Hellas Verona is excited to be part of this collaboration of implementing cutting-edge blockchain technology,” states Giovanni Gardini, general manager of Hellas Verona F.C. “After weeks of strategic discussions with Jetcoin, we have full confidence in their solutions and that is why we are accepting jetcoins as payment for club sponsorship.”
“We’re pleased that Hellas Verona has selected Jetcoin to be their digital partner,” says Jetcoin CEO, Eric Alexandre. “They have the sixth largest football fanbase in Italy and I’m confident this collaboration will bring a new level of excitement and engagement for Hellas Verona fans. Hellas Verona understands very well the need to implement new tech solutions to bring unique value propositions to their digital fanbase.”
The deal includes brand visibility on the official Hellas Verona jersey, within the M. Bentegodi stadium, interview backdrops, training camp, official coaches, website, magazine amongst others.
Part of the agreement is also to have Hellas Verona’s sport director selecting the next Jetcoin Champion during Hellas Verona’s upcoming Asia Tour in May 2016, organized by the Jetcoin Institute.
Hellas Verona has expressed their commitment to support both Jetcoin solutions and their dedication to developing Jetcoin Champions to their maximum potential.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019