Jetcoin, leveraging on blockchain technology, is the new digital fuel for the world of sports and entertainment. Hellas Verona F.C. is the first professional football club to accept jetcoins as payment for club sponsorship. This new partnership enables the development and implementation of Jetcoin’s tech applications that will take fan engagement to the next level. First on its timeline of tech solutions will be the unique membership rewards mechanism, to be developed specifically for Hellas Verona football fans.
“Hellas Verona is excited to be part of this collaboration of implementing cutting-edge blockchain technology,” states Giovanni Gardini, general manager of Hellas Verona F.C. “After weeks of strategic discussions with Jetcoin, we have full confidence in their solutions and that is why we are accepting jetcoins as payment for club sponsorship.”
“We’re pleased that Hellas Verona has selected Jetcoin to be their digital partner,” says Jetcoin CEO, Eric Alexandre. “They have the sixth largest football fanbase in Italy and I’m confident this collaboration will bring a new level of excitement and engagement for Hellas Verona fans. Hellas Verona understands very well the need to implement new tech solutions to bring unique value propositions to their digital fanbase.”
The deal includes brand visibility on the official Hellas Verona jersey, within the M. Bentegodi stadium, interview backdrops, training camp, official coaches, website, magazine amongst others.
Part of the agreement is also to have Hellas Verona’s sport director selecting the next Jetcoin Champion during Hellas Verona’s upcoming Asia Tour in May 2016, organized by the Jetcoin Institute.
Hellas Verona has expressed their commitment to support both Jetcoin solutions and their dedication to developing Jetcoin Champions to their maximum potential.
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019
- Facebook Allegedly Seeking USD$1 Billion VC for Cryptocurrency Project - April 9, 2019
- China to Ban Bitcoin Mining? - April 9, 2019
- Over $440M Orders Purchased – Gate.io Announces Gatechain Token (GT) Point Sale and GT Reward Distribution Results - April 9, 2019
- Bgogo Apollo Plans to Sell Algorand IOUs in an IEO, Without Permission - April 9, 2019