Jetcoin, leveraging on blockchain technology, is the new digital fuel for the world of sports and entertainment. Hellas Verona F.C. is the first professional football club to accept jetcoins as payment for club sponsorship. This new partnership enables the development and implementation of Jetcoin’s tech applications that will take fan engagement to the next level. First on its timeline of tech solutions will be the unique membership rewards mechanism, to be developed specifically for Hellas Verona football fans.
“Hellas Verona is excited to be part of this collaboration of implementing cutting-edge blockchain technology,” states Giovanni Gardini, general manager of Hellas Verona F.C. “After weeks of strategic discussions with Jetcoin, we have full confidence in their solutions and that is why we are accepting jetcoins as payment for club sponsorship.”
“We’re pleased that Hellas Verona has selected Jetcoin to be their digital partner,” says Jetcoin CEO, Eric Alexandre. “They have the sixth largest football fanbase in Italy and I’m confident this collaboration will bring a new level of excitement and engagement for Hellas Verona fans. Hellas Verona understands very well the need to implement new tech solutions to bring unique value propositions to their digital fanbase.”
The deal includes brand visibility on the official Hellas Verona jersey, within the M. Bentegodi stadium, interview backdrops, training camp, official coaches, website, magazine amongst others.
Part of the agreement is also to have Hellas Verona’s sport director selecting the next Jetcoin Champion during Hellas Verona’s upcoming Asia Tour in May 2016, organized by the Jetcoin Institute.
Hellas Verona has expressed their commitment to support both Jetcoin solutions and their dedication to developing Jetcoin Champions to their maximum potential.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019