Tendermint, an open source blockchain development project, is moving into deployment phase with the help of top Bitcoin 2.0 marketing and public relations firm, The Vanbex Group. Tendermint removes the previous complexities associated with blockchain development so that large institutions, as well as smaller, independent programmers can create their own blockchain technologies easily and efficiently.
The project uses an in-house deployment tool, referred to as mintnet, to allow blockchain creation through Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, or Digital Ocean in under 3 minutes.
With Tendermint, users can write smart-contracts in any programming language as well as leverage existing codebases, workflows, and development ecosystems to build complex & production-quality applications. Designed for accountability and regulatory compliance, Tendermint offers the ability to create bearer assets, operate as a clearinghouse and can settle contracts in seconds.
The Vanbex Group, a leading Bitcoin 2.0 marketing and public relations firm, has been brought on to establish Tendermint as a leader in next generation architectures. This partnership will allow Tendermint to reach blockchain developers, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts, as well as mainstream media, large institutions and independent programmers and coders.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019