DH Corporation, a leading provider of technology solutions to financial institutions globally, today announced that it has successfully integrated blockchain distributed ledger technology into its global payments services hub. D+H is now in active discussions with banks to implement this payment solution with integrated blockchain capabilities.
“This breakthrough technology further positions D+H as a leader in payments,” says Moti Porath, executive vice president, Global Pre-Sales, D+H. “D+H has made significant investments in blockchain and distributed ledger innovation, and will continue to explore new use cases and partner with players like Ripple to pursue other opportunities.”
The blockchain solution was built as an extension of D+H’s Global PAYplus solution, which helps financial institutions of all sizes manage all payment types — including high value, mass and immediate payments — and all currencies in one integrated system, domestically and across national borders.
This milestone demonstrates that D+H’s payment hub technology is adaptable to blockchain technology and can integrate this technology to meet evolving peer-to-peer client payment needs. Financial institutions using D+H’s payments hub will be able to utilize a secure, closed loop distributed ledger system to connect bank networks, move money in real-time, and improve access to liquidity. Using the solution, peer-to-peer payments can be made in real-time, benefitting from the anonymity inherent in blockchain technology to ensure security and reduce risk.
- Block Lattice Architecture Or Blockchain? DLT or DAG? Europeans Rally on GDPR-Compliant, Open Source, Cross-Border Framework for Phone Application Development - April 9, 2020
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020