Coinsilium Group Limited has issued an update on its blockchain focused accelerator, Block Chain Space.
The programme – which commenced in Barcelona at the start February – has been successful in attracting sponsorship from Grant Thornton Spain, the Spanish firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, and leading mid-tier Spanish law firm Roca Junyent.
Located at ESADE Business School’s ‘EsadeCreapolis’, Block Chain Space provides a connected environment conducive to entrepreneurial creativity and collaboration, combining mentoring and coaching sessions from industry experts. Staying true to the global, ubiquitous reach of blockchain technology, Coinsilium has developed a 12-week acceleration programme for start-ups to develop applications utilising blockchain with disruptive technology potential.
Following applications from more than 80 start-ups, Coinsilium has accepted four companies into its accelerator programme, covering a range of applications including:
- Streamlining trade finance and the way businesses transact and secure payments of physical goods.
- Enabling secure data storage, sharing and backup solutions,.
- Building a platform for peer-to-peer natural disaster resources management.
- Providing complementary digital currency services from online platforms to physical ATMs through to gift cards for retailers.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019