Coinsilium Group Limited has issued an update on its blockchain focused accelerator, Block Chain Space.
The programme – which commenced in Barcelona at the start February – has been successful in attracting sponsorship from Grant Thornton Spain, the Spanish firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, and leading mid-tier Spanish law firm Roca Junyent.
Located at ESADE Business School’s ‘EsadeCreapolis’, Block Chain Space provides a connected environment conducive to entrepreneurial creativity and collaboration, combining mentoring and coaching sessions from industry experts. Staying true to the global, ubiquitous reach of blockchain technology, Coinsilium has developed a 12-week acceleration programme for start-ups to develop applications utilising blockchain with disruptive technology potential.
Following applications from more than 80 start-ups, Coinsilium has accepted four companies into its accelerator programme, covering a range of applications including:
- Streamlining trade finance and the way businesses transact and secure payments of physical goods.
- Enabling secure data storage, sharing and backup solutions,.
- Building a platform for peer-to-peer natural disaster resources management.
- Providing complementary digital currency services from online platforms to physical ATMs through to gift cards for retailers.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019