Coinsilium Group Limited has issued an update on its blockchain focused accelerator, Block Chain Space.
The programme – which commenced in Barcelona at the start February – has been successful in attracting sponsorship from Grant Thornton Spain, the Spanish firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, and leading mid-tier Spanish law firm Roca Junyent.
Located at ESADE Business School’s ‘EsadeCreapolis’, Block Chain Space provides a connected environment conducive to entrepreneurial creativity and collaboration, combining mentoring and coaching sessions from industry experts. Staying true to the global, ubiquitous reach of blockchain technology, Coinsilium has developed a 12-week acceleration programme for start-ups to develop applications utilising blockchain with disruptive technology potential.
Following applications from more than 80 start-ups, Coinsilium has accepted four companies into its accelerator programme, covering a range of applications including:
- Streamlining trade finance and the way businesses transact and secure payments of physical goods.
- Enabling secure data storage, sharing and backup solutions,.
- Building a platform for peer-to-peer natural disaster resources management.
- Providing complementary digital currency services from online platforms to physical ATMs through to gift cards for retailers.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019