Decentral and Ethereum Canada are pleased to announce their upcoming Blockchain World Expo. The trade show – which claims to be the largest of its kind in the world - will be held in Toronto on Sept. 19-21, 2016, and will feature more than 50 exhibitors and 60 speakers from across North & South America, Europe and Asia.
Sponsored by TMX Group, whose subsidiaries include Toronto Stock Exchange and Montreal Exchange, the three-day trade show will provide an engaging environment for financial market players, Blockchain companies, investors, regulators, developers, academics and curious individuals to come learn about this breakthrough technology that is quickly entering the mainstream.
“TMX is very excited to be part of this important event in Canada that will bring together the global finance community to discuss and demystify blockchain use cases, implementation strategies and solutions,” said Jean Desgagne, President & CEO, Global Enterprise Services, TMX Group.
The Blockchain World Expo will feature a large exhibit hall filled with over 50 businesses showcasing industry-leading products and services. Companies developing financial applications, trading platforms, digital wallets & ATMs, mining equipment, consultancy services, and protocols are just a few that will be present. The Expo will also feature two full days of educational talks and seminars from top industry leaders.
“The blockchain has the potential to be as disruptive as the internet,” stated Decentral and Ethereum Founder, Anthony Di Iorio. “It is a comprehensive technology with impacts to be felt in many financial and nonfinancial industries over the coming decades. This is the right time to showcase the many emerging ecosystems, platforms, and companies that are at the forefront of this exciting new technology, and Toronto and Canada are well positioned to host this premier event.”
Visit blockchainworldexpo.com for the latest news and announcements and to sign up for our mailing list. The full agenda and speaker list is expected to be announced early April along with the opening of registration.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019