Decentral and Ethereum Canada are pleased to announce their upcoming Blockchain World Expo. The trade show – which claims to be the largest of its kind in the world - will be held in Toronto on Sept. 19-21, 2016, and will feature more than 50 exhibitors and 60 speakers from across North & South America, Europe and Asia.
Sponsored by TMX Group, whose subsidiaries include Toronto Stock Exchange and Montreal Exchange, the three-day trade show will provide an engaging environment for financial market players, Blockchain companies, investors, regulators, developers, academics and curious individuals to come learn about this breakthrough technology that is quickly entering the mainstream.
“TMX is very excited to be part of this important event in Canada that will bring together the global finance community to discuss and demystify blockchain use cases, implementation strategies and solutions,” said Jean Desgagne, President & CEO, Global Enterprise Services, TMX Group.
The Blockchain World Expo will feature a large exhibit hall filled with over 50 businesses showcasing industry-leading products and services. Companies developing financial applications, trading platforms, digital wallets & ATMs, mining equipment, consultancy services, and protocols are just a few that will be present. The Expo will also feature two full days of educational talks and seminars from top industry leaders.
“The blockchain has the potential to be as disruptive as the internet,” stated Decentral and Ethereum Founder, Anthony Di Iorio. “It is a comprehensive technology with impacts to be felt in many financial and nonfinancial industries over the coming decades. This is the right time to showcase the many emerging ecosystems, platforms, and companies that are at the forefront of this exciting new technology, and Toronto and Canada are well positioned to host this premier event.”
Visit blockchainworldexpo.com for the latest news and announcements and to sign up for our mailing list. The full agenda and speaker list is expected to be announced early April along with the opening of registration.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019