BlockApps, a leading Ethereum Blockchain enterprise software provider, furthered its collaboration with Microsoft by continuing to seamlessly integrate additional products to enhance the user experience for developers looking to build blockchain applications easily.
BlockApps STRATO for Windows
STRATO for Windows will allow enterprises to develop, deploy, and test blockchain applications in a dedicated Windows environment. STRATO for Windows includes all the features available on the Linux versions including the STRATO RESTful API for connecting applications to private, semiprivate (consortium) and public Ethereum blockchains. STRATO for Windows will be available on the Azure Marketplace in addition to a dedicated enterprise version for installation on existing machines.
BlockApps STRATO powers Visual Studio Solidity Extension
The new Visual Studio extension for Solidity is optimized for STRATO to simplify smart contract development and improve developer productivity. Developers will see the auto generated smart contract User Interfaces as extremely valuable for debugging and testing. The Solidity extension will be available on the Visual Studio Gallery and the Visual Studio Marketplace available to Visual Studio Community, Professional and Enterprise users.
“STRATO for Windows and Visual Studio optimization for STRATO are the results of our close collaboration with Microsoft and huge demand from our enterprise customers,’ says BlockApps CEO Victor Wong. “For the first time, the power of Ethereum blockchains is open to the entire Windows developer ecosystem.”
“We are excited to see the BlockApps team deliver the next innovative product offering on their roadmap for enterprises. BlockApps STRATO for Windows gives enterprise developers choice and the option to code blockchain applications on Windows in addition to the Linux option already published in the Azure Marketplace.” says Microsoft’s Yorke Rhodes, Global Blockchain Strategist.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019