BlockApps, a leading Ethereum Blockchain enterprise software provider, furthered its collaboration with Microsoft by continuing to seamlessly integrate additional products to enhance the user experience for developers looking to build blockchain applications easily.
BlockApps STRATO for Windows
STRATO for Windows will allow enterprises to develop, deploy, and test blockchain applications in a dedicated Windows environment. STRATO for Windows includes all the features available on the Linux versions including the STRATO RESTful API for connecting applications to private, semiprivate (consortium) and public Ethereum blockchains. STRATO for Windows will be available on the Azure Marketplace in addition to a dedicated enterprise version for installation on existing machines.
BlockApps STRATO powers Visual Studio Solidity Extension
The new Visual Studio extension for Solidity is optimized for STRATO to simplify smart contract development and improve developer productivity. Developers will see the auto generated smart contract User Interfaces as extremely valuable for debugging and testing. The Solidity extension will be available on the Visual Studio Gallery and the Visual Studio Marketplace available to Visual Studio Community, Professional and Enterprise users.
“STRATO for Windows and Visual Studio optimization for STRATO are the results of our close collaboration with Microsoft and huge demand from our enterprise customers,’ says BlockApps CEO Victor Wong. “For the first time, the power of Ethereum blockchains is open to the entire Windows developer ecosystem.”
“We are excited to see the BlockApps team deliver the next innovative product offering on their roadmap for enterprises. BlockApps STRATO for Windows gives enterprise developers choice and the option to code blockchain applications on Windows in addition to the Linux option already published in the Azure Marketplace.” says Microsoft’s Yorke Rhodes, Global Blockchain Strategist.
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020