BlockApps, a leading Ethereum Blockchain enterprise software provider, furthered its collaboration with Microsoft by continuing to seamlessly integrate additional products to enhance the user experience for developers looking to build blockchain applications easily.
BlockApps STRATO for Windows
STRATO for Windows will allow enterprises to develop, deploy, and test blockchain applications in a dedicated Windows environment. STRATO for Windows includes all the features available on the Linux versions including the STRATO RESTful API for connecting applications to private, semiprivate (consortium) and public Ethereum blockchains. STRATO for Windows will be available on the Azure Marketplace in addition to a dedicated enterprise version for installation on existing machines.
BlockApps STRATO powers Visual Studio Solidity Extension
The new Visual Studio extension for Solidity is optimized for STRATO to simplify smart contract development and improve developer productivity. Developers will see the auto generated smart contract User Interfaces as extremely valuable for debugging and testing. The Solidity extension will be available on the Visual Studio Gallery and the Visual Studio Marketplace available to Visual Studio Community, Professional and Enterprise users.
“STRATO for Windows and Visual Studio optimization for STRATO are the results of our close collaboration with Microsoft and huge demand from our enterprise customers,’ says BlockApps CEO Victor Wong. “For the first time, the power of Ethereum blockchains is open to the entire Windows developer ecosystem.”
“We are excited to see the BlockApps team deliver the next innovative product offering on their roadmap for enterprises. BlockApps STRATO for Windows gives enterprise developers choice and the option to code blockchain applications on Windows in addition to the Linux option already published in the Azure Marketplace.” says Microsoft’s Yorke Rhodes, Global Blockchain Strategist.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019