Blockchain Technologies Corp., the New York-based innovator in Blockchain-based voting solutions, has been chosen by the New York Libertarian Party (NYLP) to provide balloted-election services during the party’s 2016 state convention. The event will cover election of officers, members of State Committee and delegates to National Convention, nomination of US Senate candidate, and approval of proposed by-law amendments.
“Recent headlines show problems during the presidential primaries — voting machines not working on election day, allegations of fraud, and registered voters being turned away from the polls.” said Nick Spanos, CEO of Blockchain Technologies Corp. “As the world’s premier democracy, the US must set an example for others to follow. BTC is bringing trust, transparency, and efficiency to elections, and thereby restoring faith in democracy and increased voter enfranchisement.”
Just weeks ago, BTC executives flew to San Antonio, Texas to provide similar voting services for the Libertarian Party of Texas’ (LPTexas) 2016 State Convention. LPTexas Convention Chairman Kurt Hildebrand said, “I was very impressed with Blockchain Technologies Corp.’s services and greatly appreciated how much they went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure the success of our elections and our convention.”
The NYLP 2016 State Convention will occur on April 30th and will feature party elections, a presidential debate, a seminar on effective dissent, and a live musical performance. For more information, visit their website.
The Blockchain – the protocol that underpins digital assets like Bitcoin and Florincoin – is the ideal location to safeguard privileged data like election results. Cutting-edge Blockchain technology enables the creation of publicly viewable, time-stamped, signed records that are, once entered, virtually impossible to alter or delete. All election data — down to each individual ballot — is permanently recorded on a public Blockchain database. Imagine the county clerk’s office or state voting authority — but governed by math, transparent by default, and absent human error.
Blockchain Technologies Corp. is based in New York, NY. They bring sorely-needed technology and increased transparency to the election process. The company has filed a non-provisional utility patent on their Blockchain voting systems. For more information visit their website, follow them on Twitter, or email info(at)blocktechcorp(dot)com.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019