Blockchain Technologies Corp., the New York-based innovator in Blockchain-based voting solutions, has been chosen by the New York Libertarian Party (NYLP) to provide balloted-election services during the party’s 2016 state convention. The event will cover election of officers, members of State Committee and delegates to National Convention, nomination of US Senate candidate, and approval of proposed by-law amendments.
“Recent headlines show problems during the presidential primaries — voting machines not working on election day, allegations of fraud, and registered voters being turned away from the polls.” said Nick Spanos, CEO of Blockchain Technologies Corp. “As the world’s premier democracy, the US must set an example for others to follow. BTC is bringing trust, transparency, and efficiency to elections, and thereby restoring faith in democracy and increased voter enfranchisement.”
Just weeks ago, BTC executives flew to San Antonio, Texas to provide similar voting services for the Libertarian Party of Texas’ (LPTexas) 2016 State Convention. LPTexas Convention Chairman Kurt Hildebrand said, “I was very impressed with Blockchain Technologies Corp.’s services and greatly appreciated how much they went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure the success of our elections and our convention.”
The NYLP 2016 State Convention will occur on April 30th and will feature party elections, a presidential debate, a seminar on effective dissent, and a live musical performance. For more information, visit their website.
The Blockchain – the protocol that underpins digital assets like Bitcoin and Florincoin – is the ideal location to safeguard privileged data like election results. Cutting-edge Blockchain technology enables the creation of publicly viewable, time-stamped, signed records that are, once entered, virtually impossible to alter or delete. All election data — down to each individual ballot — is permanently recorded on a public Blockchain database. Imagine the county clerk’s office or state voting authority — but governed by math, transparent by default, and absent human error.
Blockchain Technologies Corp. is based in New York, NY. They bring sorely-needed technology and increased transparency to the election process. The company has filed a non-provisional utility patent on their Blockchain voting systems. For more information visit their website, follow them on Twitter, or email info(at)blocktechcorp(dot)com.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019