London tech PR agency, CCgroup, today announced the launch of ‘Practical Applications of Blockchain Technology’, an industry resource that brings together the most outstanding and innovative Blockchain use cases across five key vertical markets.
The resource centre is open to submissions from organisations which believe they have a compelling use case to share with the wider market and it aims to facilitate knowledge sharing and best practice in an emergent but highly contentious sector. In addition to examples of successful applications, curated commentary from journalists, sector experts and insiders give additional backdrop to how this technology is shaping traditional industries.
While information on Blockchain technology is freely searchable on the web, there is no one place which hosts information about the various sector uses and benefits, as well as the future possibilities of this technology.
“We often hear about technology ‘game changers’ but 99% of these are little more than smoke and mirrors.
The Blockchain is different. It’s a truly innovative technology with genuine potential for large scale and far reaching disruption. It’s up there with artificial intelligence and 3D printing in terms of influence. However, despite the hype, examples of the real-world impact are proving hard to find,” said Daniel Lowther, Associate Director and Head of FinTech at CCgroup.
“By cutting through the noise and providing a place for practitioners to share and learn about the most interesting and significant applications of the technology, we hope to – even in a small way – contribute towards this positive force for change.”
Practical Applications of Blockchain focused on five industry sectors which are being influenced by the technology: finance, retail, agriculture, insurance and energy. Each sector is divided into four sections which delve into:
- Sector uses: looks at how Blockchain technology is being implemented within each respective sector
- Companies using Blockchain: identifies specific organisations within each sector which have implemented the technology and the results of use
- Issues Blockchain can solve: explores which vertical specific challenges that the Blockchain is being used to overcome
- Future possibilities: forecasts future applications of the technology and the possible impact on the wider industry The resource is open to submissions from organisations with interesting use cases they are happy to share with the wider market.
If you are interested in being part of this new list and research by CCGroup and Blockchain News please contact Lauren here by email to inform us of your company and we will add you to a regularly updated public and open source guide to the Blockchain scene which will be freely available to venture capitalists, corporations, startups, governments and other entities with a stake in the Blockchain arena.
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019