London tech PR agency, CCgroup, today announced the launch of ‘Practical Applications of Blockchain Technology’, an industry resource that brings together the most outstanding and innovative Blockchain use cases across five key vertical markets.
The resource centre is open to submissions from organisations which believe they have a compelling use case to share with the wider market and it aims to facilitate knowledge sharing and best practice in an emergent but highly contentious sector. In addition to examples of successful applications, curated commentary from journalists, sector experts and insiders give additional backdrop to how this technology is shaping traditional industries.
While information on Blockchain technology is freely searchable on the web, there is no one place which hosts information about the various sector uses and benefits, as well as the future possibilities of this technology.
“We often hear about technology ‘game changers’ but 99% of these are little more than smoke and mirrors.
The Blockchain is different. It’s a truly innovative technology with genuine potential for large scale and far reaching disruption. It’s up there with artificial intelligence and 3D printing in terms of influence. However, despite the hype, examples of the real-world impact are proving hard to find,” said Daniel Lowther, Associate Director and Head of FinTech at CCgroup.
“By cutting through the noise and providing a place for practitioners to share and learn about the most interesting and significant applications of the technology, we hope to – even in a small way – contribute towards this positive force for change.”
Practical Applications of Blockchain focused on five industry sectors which are being influenced by the technology: finance, retail, agriculture, insurance and energy. Each sector is divided into four sections which delve into:
- Sector uses: looks at how Blockchain technology is being implemented within each respective sector
- Companies using Blockchain: identifies specific organisations within each sector which have implemented the technology and the results of use
- Issues Blockchain can solve: explores which vertical specific challenges that the Blockchain is being used to overcome
- Future possibilities: forecasts future applications of the technology and the possible impact on the wider industry The resource is open to submissions from organisations with interesting use cases they are happy to share with the wider market.
If you are interested in being part of this new list and research by CCGroup and Blockchain News please contact Lauren here by email to inform us of your company and we will add you to a regularly updated public and open source guide to the Blockchain scene which will be freely available to venture capitalists, corporations, startups, governments and other entities with a stake in the Blockchain arena.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019