kompany.com today announced it is moving information on 100 million companies onto a Blockchain for Know Your Customer (KYC) Know Your Bank (KYB).
At today’s 2016 joint conference of the European Commerce Registers’ Forum (ECRF) and Corporate Registers’ Forum (CRF) in Cardiff, UK, kompany.com announced its development to provide electronic ledgers with original and authoritative company information.
By applying a hybrid Blockchain to continuously monitor and note changes of official company information (e.g. company filings, changes in directors, etc.), kompany.com can provide the ultimate source of actual and historical, fully auditable and valid company vitals and filings. The company Blockchain also offers a one-stop-shop access to retrieve all available information and official documents on a specific company and its officers, including the identification and visualization of interconnections with other companies and beneficial owners worldwide.
Moreover, it enables a search for companies based on all current and future identifiers (e.g. commercial register number, LEI, EUID, REID, DUNS®, Bloomberg Global ID/FIGI, Thomson Reuters PermID, EIN, VAT numbers), thereby harmonizing today’s global company information infrastructure.
In a networked and global marketplace compliance and risk management is increasingly crucial. The growth of KYC / KYB (know-your-customer /- business), AML (anti-money-laundering), and EDD (enhanced due diligence) requirements is driven both by regulatory changes and the commercial need to avoid business disruptions. kompany already today supports the financial industry, large corporates and various ERP / CRM platforms and market places to automate their KYC / KYB processes for client onboarding and monitoring, resulting in significant time and cost savings.
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic - March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates - March 25, 2020