kompany.com today announced it is moving information on 100 million companies onto a Blockchain for Know Your Customer (KYC) Know Your Bank (KYB).
At today’s 2016 joint conference of the European Commerce Registers’ Forum (ECRF) and Corporate Registers’ Forum (CRF) in Cardiff, UK, kompany.com announced its development to provide electronic ledgers with original and authoritative company information.
By applying a hybrid Blockchain to continuously monitor and note changes of official company information (e.g. company filings, changes in directors, etc.), kompany.com can provide the ultimate source of actual and historical, fully auditable and valid company vitals and filings. The company Blockchain also offers a one-stop-shop access to retrieve all available information and official documents on a specific company and its officers, including the identification and visualization of interconnections with other companies and beneficial owners worldwide.
Moreover, it enables a search for companies based on all current and future identifiers (e.g. commercial register number, LEI, EUID, REID, DUNS®, Bloomberg Global ID/FIGI, Thomson Reuters PermID, EIN, VAT numbers), thereby harmonizing today’s global company information infrastructure.
In a networked and global marketplace compliance and risk management is increasingly crucial. The growth of KYC / KYB (know-your-customer /- business), AML (anti-money-laundering), and EDD (enhanced due diligence) requirements is driven both by regulatory changes and the commercial need to avoid business disruptions. kompany already today supports the financial industry, large corporates and various ERP / CRM platforms and market places to automate their KYC / KYB processes for client onboarding and monitoring, resulting in significant time and cost savings.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019