kompany.com today announced it is moving information on 100 million companies onto a Blockchain for Know Your Customer (KYC) Know Your Bank (KYB).
At today’s 2016 joint conference of the European Commerce Registers’ Forum (ECRF) and Corporate Registers’ Forum (CRF) in Cardiff, UK, kompany.com announced its development to provide electronic ledgers with original and authoritative company information.
By applying a hybrid Blockchain to continuously monitor and note changes of official company information (e.g. company filings, changes in directors, etc.), kompany.com can provide the ultimate source of actual and historical, fully auditable and valid company vitals and filings. The company Blockchain also offers a one-stop-shop access to retrieve all available information and official documents on a specific company and its officers, including the identification and visualization of interconnections with other companies and beneficial owners worldwide.
Moreover, it enables a search for companies based on all current and future identifiers (e.g. commercial register number, LEI, EUID, REID, DUNS®, Bloomberg Global ID/FIGI, Thomson Reuters PermID, EIN, VAT numbers), thereby harmonizing today’s global company information infrastructure.
In a networked and global marketplace compliance and risk management is increasingly crucial. The growth of KYC / KYB (know-your-customer /- business), AML (anti-money-laundering), and EDD (enhanced due diligence) requirements is driven both by regulatory changes and the commercial need to avoid business disruptions. kompany already today supports the financial industry, large corporates and various ERP / CRM platforms and market places to automate their KYC / KYB processes for client onboarding and monitoring, resulting in significant time and cost savings.
- Report: The State of Stablecoins 2019 Hype vs. Reality in the Race for Stable, Global, Digital Money - February 21, 2019
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019