kompany.com today announced it is moving information on 100 million companies onto a Blockchain for Know Your Customer (KYC) Know Your Bank (KYB).
At today’s 2016 joint conference of the European Commerce Registers’ Forum (ECRF) and Corporate Registers’ Forum (CRF) in Cardiff, UK, kompany.com announced its development to provide electronic ledgers with original and authoritative company information.
By applying a hybrid Blockchain to continuously monitor and note changes of official company information (e.g. company filings, changes in directors, etc.), kompany.com can provide the ultimate source of actual and historical, fully auditable and valid company vitals and filings. The company Blockchain also offers a one-stop-shop access to retrieve all available information and official documents on a specific company and its officers, including the identification and visualization of interconnections with other companies and beneficial owners worldwide.
Moreover, it enables a search for companies based on all current and future identifiers (e.g. commercial register number, LEI, EUID, REID, DUNS®, Bloomberg Global ID/FIGI, Thomson Reuters PermID, EIN, VAT numbers), thereby harmonizing today’s global company information infrastructure.
In a networked and global marketplace compliance and risk management is increasingly crucial. The growth of KYC / KYB (know-your-customer /- business), AML (anti-money-laundering), and EDD (enhanced due diligence) requirements is driven both by regulatory changes and the commercial need to avoid business disruptions. kompany already today supports the financial industry, large corporates and various ERP / CRM platforms and market places to automate their KYC / KYB processes for client onboarding and monitoring, resulting in significant time and cost savings.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018