Next-generation global payments provider Align Commerce today announced that it is enhancing protections for its small- and medium-sized business (SMB) clients sending payments internationally, by obtaining insurance to safeguard against losses as a result of a physical or cyber-security breach, theft, or operational errors and omissions. These policies, together with Align’s commitment to operating robust regulatory and compliance programs, helps build customer confidence in using its modern cross-border Blockchain payment solutions.
“Providing our clients with the highest degree of transparency and security is of the utmost importance as we continue to offer new and innovative ways to move money in an increasingly global economy,” said Align Commerce General Counsel and Compliance Officer Jay Hansen. “Securing these insurance policies from highly rated insurance carriers reflects the growing acceptance of our technology that puts control back in the hands of small business owners around the world.”
With its unique “multi-rail” platform, Align Commerce employs the Blockchain electronic rail alongside wire and treasury management rails to route transfers from Point A to Point B in the most efficient manner possible without having to use intermediary banks – or pay the fees associated with them. Align brings the potential to save SMBs billions of dollars annually in bank wire and foreign exchange fees, with a transparent process and tiered pricing structure that offers a financially competitive alternative to the excessive fees of traditional bank wires.
“Our new transaction protections further strengthen Align’s promise to provide the best possible experience for our clients, built on a foundation of trust and security,” said Align Commerce CEO and Co-founder Marwan Forzley. “Align’s policies extend to all means by which Align elects to fulfill customer transactions, including the Blockchain, which we believe is an industry first.”
Align’s increased client protections come shortly after it announced the establishment of corridors to some of the world’s most vital economic regions: China, Brazil and Mexico. The company launched in November with $12.5 million in Series A funding led by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and enables payments to and from more than 60 countries globally.
For more information about the Align Commerce cross-border payments platform and how Align Commerce is enabling faster, simpler and less expensive overseas payments for small businesses, visit AlignCommerce.com.
To sign up, visit https://www.aligncommerce.com/dashboard/register.
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020