Next-generation global payments provider Align Commerce today announced that it is enhancing protections for its small- and medium-sized business (SMB) clients sending payments internationally, by obtaining insurance to safeguard against losses as a result of a physical or cyber-security breach, theft, or operational errors and omissions. These policies, together with Align’s commitment to operating robust regulatory and compliance programs, helps build customer confidence in using its modern cross-border Blockchain payment solutions.
“Providing our clients with the highest degree of transparency and security is of the utmost importance as we continue to offer new and innovative ways to move money in an increasingly global economy,” said Align Commerce General Counsel and Compliance Officer Jay Hansen. “Securing these insurance policies from highly rated insurance carriers reflects the growing acceptance of our technology that puts control back in the hands of small business owners around the world.”
With its unique “multi-rail” platform, Align Commerce employs the Blockchain electronic rail alongside wire and treasury management rails to route transfers from Point A to Point B in the most efficient manner possible without having to use intermediary banks – or pay the fees associated with them. Align brings the potential to save SMBs billions of dollars annually in bank wire and foreign exchange fees, with a transparent process and tiered pricing structure that offers a financially competitive alternative to the excessive fees of traditional bank wires.
“Our new transaction protections further strengthen Align’s promise to provide the best possible experience for our clients, built on a foundation of trust and security,” said Align Commerce CEO and Co-founder Marwan Forzley. “Align’s policies extend to all means by which Align elects to fulfill customer transactions, including the Blockchain, which we believe is an industry first.”
Align’s increased client protections come shortly after it announced the establishment of corridors to some of the world’s most vital economic regions: China, Brazil and Mexico. The company launched in November with $12.5 million in Series A funding led by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and enables payments to and from more than 60 countries globally.
For more information about the Align Commerce cross-border payments platform and how Align Commerce is enabling faster, simpler and less expensive overseas payments for small businesses, visit AlignCommerce.com.
To sign up, visit https://www.aligncommerce.com/dashboard/register.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019