This week Microsoft welcomes: Algorythmix, Expanse, Influx, Monero, Radium and Tendermint.
Cetas: Decentralized KYC and Credit Rating services
Cetas aims to provide identity and reputation services across multiple organizations, using the power of the collaborative economy. Cetas allows sharing of complex identity and reputation system processes like KYC/AML with credit rating across various cross industry organizations. Cetas maintains an apt balance between AML and Privacy laws by empowering regulators with oversight, users with consent and banking institutions with verification rights. This robust identity platform enables a next generation P2P credit rating platform where the credit score of an entity can be generated based on behavior across the new collaborative economy.
Integration with Microsoft Azure can provide users and organizations a KYC/AML/Credit service for distributed ledgers and their applications. For developers, Certas provides a platform to build extended services with additional KYC/AML functionality for their industry. Algorythmix is releasing a beta version of Cetas on Microsoft BaaS expected to be delivered in the coming months.
Expanse is a community-based, decentralized information, application, and smart contract platform. The Expanse project is operated by its community through a DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) in which its members directly collaborate; exchange thoughts and ideas; and vote to determine the project’s future developments and management decisions. Featuring a growing collection of smart contracts, dApps and toolkits provide users and organizations of all types with intuitive access to some of the most exciting applications of Blockchain technology.
The project provides tools and services that businesses, charities, and even governments can use to easily and intuitively make use of Blockchain technology from creating and managing smart assets to providing digital fulfillment and distribution. Expanse is excited to be working with Microsoft to provide powerful solutions, leveraging the services of Azure with the power of the Expanse Blockchain.” Check out the video below to learn or try it here.
Influx is a X11 algorithm based coin with no pre-mine using a Pow+Pos Hybrid backend and designed specifically for CPU/GPU setups. Originally planned as just a Novelty coin to teach youngsters about Cryptocurrency, it quickly has evolved into something much more. We have a passion for helping people with their computer needs and truly love being able to interact with the world. We are now working to obtain partnerships to use (INFX) for web services such as web hosting and other payment solutions pertaining to the vast web space.
Try it out here.
Monero is a crypto currency that is not based on the Bitcoin codebase, and that aims to remain as private, secure, and scalable as possible. All Monero transactions are cryptographically untraceable and unlinkable, and there is no separate “clear” token. This enables end users to use Monero as a private store of value and as a medium of exchange that is impervious to Blockchain analysis or miner censorship.
Developers that are building privacy-aware or privacy-centric applications will benefit from Monero’s private-by-default approach, and will appreciate the small and simple metadata storage area (tx_extra) available in every transaction. Additionally, they will benefit from the standard and uncomplicated cryptography based on Daniel J. Bernstein’s Curve25519 EC curve as well as EdDSA signatures.
Those building pegged off-chain or sidechain systems needn’t worry about on-chain limitations, as Monero’s dynamic block size algorithm grows and shrinks the block size limit based on the on-chain demand. Peg as much back to the Monero Blockchain as you need!
Lastly, for those that are interested in the academic and research side of things, the Monero Research Lab have published several research bulletins and tools, which are available on the Research Lab site on the Research Lab’s GitHub repo.
Radium is a Proof-Of-Stake Cryptocurrency that serves as the base Blockchain for the Radium SmartChain. The goal of Radium and the SmartChain is to provide a unique platform for development of decentralized Blockchain services without centralized servers. The quickly growing list includes Username-Address linkage, Proof-Of-Existence, Proof-Of-Ownership, and Proof-Of-File Origin. The advanced Radium functions are embedded in the Radium block chain and accessed through the SmartChain RPC Client. File origin can be verified through the SmartChain OneClickVerify system, or online through the SmartChain verify website.
Tendermint brings simplicity, security, and speed to the world’s Blockchains.
- Simplicity: Program your Blockchain applications (i.e. smart contracts) in any programming language; focus on business logic.
- Security: State-of-the-art accountable BFT consensus algorithm; Tendermint uses digital signatures and quorums instead of electricity and mining.
- Speed: Sub-second blocktimes and 10,000 transactions-per-second; commit and settle transactions instantly on a fork-free chain.
Tendermint is developing a new modular architecture for Blockchain development, with an open-source Blockchain engine at the core that can power any ledger application; whether it be based on Bitcoin’s UTXO, the Ethereum virtual machine, or entirely novel designs.
Try it out for DevTest Labs here.
Last, but not least, we welcome Manifold’s BaaS offering that installs the Manifold Platform Blockchain as a Service Endpoint on a CentOS VM.
Try it out here.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019