The Hyperledger Project, a collaborative cross-industry effort created to advance Blockchain technology, announced today that seven new members have joined to help create an open standard for distributed ledgers for a new generation of transactional applications.
The new members include Belink Technologies, BitSE, INVeSHARE, MonetaGo, Moscow Exchange, Norbloc and Onchain.
The Hyperledger Project is a collaborative effort created to advance Blockchain technology by identifying and addressing important features for a cross-industry open standard for distributed ledgers that can transform the way business transactions are conducted globally.
The Project is a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project and implements many open source best practices familiar to other leading projects.
“The enterprise application of Blockchain technology is set to change the way we conduct business and will have a profound impact across all sectors of business,” said Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director of Hyperledger Project. “To be able to welcome this many new members each month is not only a testament to what we are doing, but is paramount to our success in developing distributed ledger technology for the world.”
These new members represent continued and significant growth since last month and join a rapidly growing and diverse group across finance, banking, Internet of Things, supply chains, manufacturing and other technologies. New members this month include: Belink Technologies, BitSE, INVeSHARE, MonetaGo, Moscow Exchange, Norbloc and Onchain.
“Using an open source framework for distributed ledgers could reduce the technical threshold of application innovation and promote the establishment of uniform standards,” said Chen Hua, CEO of Belink. “Belink is especially pleased to become an active participant in the Hyperledger Project, as the need to adopt distributed ledger technology to help institutions carry out financial service innovation in China grows.”
“Blockchain technology is likely to take human beings to a new big era of an economy republic; Hyperledger is the foundation writing the constitution,” said DJ Qian, Co-Founder and CEO of BITSE. “With a R&D team of Blockchain coming from nine different countries, BitSE is more than happy to be part of it as one of the pioneers and willing to contribute thoughts, codes, and anything that matters to accelerate this evolution and reformation.”
“We are delighted to join this global collaboration to create an enterprise grade, open source distributed ledger framework to drive innovation,” said Davidi Gilo, CEO of INVeSHARE. “Blockchain technology has the potential to radically disrupt the operations and economics of the regulated shareholder communications industry. We look forward to contributing our expertise to the Hyperledger Project.”
“Blockchain technology is a game-changer for the world of finance and ultimately all industries; with secure distributed ledgers, real-time information will make markets safer, more efficient and reduce costs,” said Jesse Chenard, CEO at MonetaGo. “Open source projects like Hyperledger Project have the capacity to make long-lasting benefits and innovations across industries. It is a bold vision and we are proud to join forces to standardize Blockchain technology.”
“Moscow Exchange is excited to join the Hyperledger Project,” said Sergei Poliakoff, CIO of Moscow Exchange. “We believe in the future impact of distributed ledger technologies for the whole financial industry. Our team has been exploring possible applications of Blockchain in trading, clearing and settlement. We’re looking forward to working with this robust community to further Hyperledger’s vision and shared ledger technology.”
“Blockchain technology will open up new horizons in peer-to-peer interactions across industries and participants,” said Astyanax Kanakakis, CEO of Norbloc. “The Hyperledger project is uniquely positioned to foster the collaborative approach needed in order to create a successful ecosystem; we’re proud to be part of this effort and contribute our wealth of knowledge to Blockchain infrastructure and development.”
“As a leading open-source contributor in China’s Blockchain community, Onchain shares the same values as the Linux Foundation and the Hyperledger project intrinsically,” said Da Hongfei, Founder and CEO of Onchain. “We believe international collaboration plus local experience are key to the adoption of distributed ledger technology in China; we are also very excited to see other Chinese Blockchain startups join Hyperledger and look forward to adding our combined expertise to the project.”
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019