UK Blockchain company Stratis has raised USD$100,000 from investors, with plenty of time left to run on its crowdfund.
“Blockchain is a game changer but there is still a real need to lower the barriers to entry so that more people can get involved with the technology, discover it’s utility and ultimately be able to compete in a changing marketplace,” said Chris Trew, Founder, Stratis
Stratis aims to build a unique Blockchain Development Platform that can accelerate and simplify the process for organizations wishing to develop Blockchain apps.
The Stratis platform will provide an off-the-peg solution for the creation and management of Blockchains in minutes. Users will be able to customise their own private chains, which will then be secured on Stratis ‘parent’ chain – tokens can be moved between the parent chain and child chains via a two way peg solution. In this way Stratis will significantly simplify the development process for creating Blockchain applications and lower the barriers to entry for smaller organisations, enabling them to stay ahead of the curve.
Architectural integrity is extremely important to Stratis, which aims to develop a Bitcoin full node framework in C# and the Microsoft .NET framework. A full node built from the trusted and proven architecture of Bitcoin will create a solid foundation for the service, something that has been missing in private chain projects to date. In addition, choosing to develop in C#, an alternative to Bitcoin’s C++ and a more popular programming language for business applications, will prove beneficial for the whole industry since it will bring more developers into the community. Stratis are pleased to have the expertise of Bitcoin developer Nicolas Dorier on the team.
Participants in Stratis ICO will receive Stratis tokens, which can be used to fuel the Stratis Blockchain and also the private chains (side chains) that will be part of the Stratis network. Stratis tokens can also be used as a payment method for the decentralised app hosting functionality and the Blockchain-as-a-service functionality built into Stratis.
Our company is primarily focused on Blockchain provisioning for the business community in an increasingly digital economy.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019