UK Blockchain company Stratis has raised USD$100,000 from investors, with plenty of time left to run on its crowdfund.
“Blockchain is a game changer but there is still a real need to lower the barriers to entry so that more people can get involved with the technology, discover it’s utility and ultimately be able to compete in a changing marketplace,” said Chris Trew, Founder, Stratis
Stratis aims to build a unique Blockchain Development Platform that can accelerate and simplify the process for organizations wishing to develop Blockchain apps.
The Stratis platform will provide an off-the-peg solution for the creation and management of Blockchains in minutes. Users will be able to customise their own private chains, which will then be secured on Stratis ‘parent’ chain – tokens can be moved between the parent chain and child chains via a two way peg solution. In this way Stratis will significantly simplify the development process for creating Blockchain applications and lower the barriers to entry for smaller organisations, enabling them to stay ahead of the curve.
Architectural integrity is extremely important to Stratis, which aims to develop a Bitcoin full node framework in C# and the Microsoft .NET framework. A full node built from the trusted and proven architecture of Bitcoin will create a solid foundation for the service, something that has been missing in private chain projects to date. In addition, choosing to develop in C#, an alternative to Bitcoin’s C++ and a more popular programming language for business applications, will prove beneficial for the whole industry since it will bring more developers into the community. Stratis are pleased to have the expertise of Bitcoin developer Nicolas Dorier on the team.
Participants in Stratis ICO will receive Stratis tokens, which can be used to fuel the Stratis Blockchain and also the private chains (side chains) that will be part of the Stratis network. Stratis tokens can also be used as a payment method for the decentralised app hosting functionality and the Blockchain-as-a-service functionality built into Stratis.
Our company is primarily focused on Blockchain provisioning for the business community in an increasingly digital economy.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019