UK Blockchain company Stratis has raised USD$100,000 from investors, with plenty of time left to run on its crowdfund.
“Blockchain is a game changer but there is still a real need to lower the barriers to entry so that more people can get involved with the technology, discover it’s utility and ultimately be able to compete in a changing marketplace,” said Chris Trew, Founder, Stratis
Stratis aims to build a unique Blockchain Development Platform that can accelerate and simplify the process for organizations wishing to develop Blockchain apps.
The Stratis platform will provide an off-the-peg solution for the creation and management of Blockchains in minutes. Users will be able to customise their own private chains, which will then be secured on Stratis ‘parent’ chain – tokens can be moved between the parent chain and child chains via a two way peg solution. In this way Stratis will significantly simplify the development process for creating Blockchain applications and lower the barriers to entry for smaller organisations, enabling them to stay ahead of the curve.
Architectural integrity is extremely important to Stratis, which aims to develop a Bitcoin full node framework in C# and the Microsoft .NET framework. A full node built from the trusted and proven architecture of Bitcoin will create a solid foundation for the service, something that has been missing in private chain projects to date. In addition, choosing to develop in C#, an alternative to Bitcoin’s C++ and a more popular programming language for business applications, will prove beneficial for the whole industry since it will bring more developers into the community. Stratis are pleased to have the expertise of Bitcoin developer Nicolas Dorier on the team.
Participants in Stratis ICO will receive Stratis tokens, which can be used to fuel the Stratis Blockchain and also the private chains (side chains) that will be part of the Stratis network. Stratis tokens can also be used as a payment method for the decentralised app hosting functionality and the Blockchain-as-a-service functionality built into Stratis.
Our company is primarily focused on Blockchain provisioning for the business community in an increasingly digital economy.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019