Synereo’s fundraising campaign, starting today and running for 30 days until Oct. 18th, will be the second round of Synereo’s multi-phased fundraising strategy, which was announced prior to the company’s first sale, in 2015.
For the next 30 days, Synereo will offer AMPs at a fixed price, with purchasing bonuses of up to 15% on acquisition price, as detailed here. During the campaign, the offering price will increase in three tiers, and include a bonus phase during the first 24 hours, amidst which additional benefits will be offered.
Funds raised during this campaign will be used to significantly scale up Synereo’s operations, expand the company’s team, optimize the development effort of Synereo’s 2.0 tech stack – the company’s decentralized computation platform, able to run decentralized applications without central servers – and refine the developer tools needed to build dApps on top of it.
Along with its fundraising efforts, Synereo releases the alpha version of its social network, which according to the company’s development plan, will maintain under continuous development until Q4/2017, when the beta version will be deployed on Synereo’s RChain-based, next-gen tech-stack.
The Campaign starts Monday, September 19th at 20:00 PST (23:00 EST, Sept. 20th 11:00 AM China, Sep. 20th 03:00AM GMT) and will allow participation through three channels:
On BnkToTheFuture.com – Where qualifying investors can purchase shares of Synereo LTD and AMPs can be bought with bank transfers, credit cards, Bitcoin, and altcoins.
On Synereo’s campaign page – Where AMPs can be bought directly with Bitcoin.
And on YUNBI, hosting Synereo’s AMP sale for the Chinese community.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019