A new Blockchain organisation has been formed in Shanghai, China has been established last week. The Shanghai Municipal Development and Reform Research Institute, Wanxiang Blockchain Lab, BitSE, Shanghai Institute of Science, the Lujiazui Finance Internet Association, the Jiading Industrial Zone Economic Development Co, and others teamed up to form the “Shanghai Blockchain Industry Development Research Alliance”.
According to a press release, Blockchain development currently faces a number of technical, legal, policy and other problems and that the newly formed alliance will seek to unite all forces around some key issues research. It will provide a platform for the Shanghai Municipal Government, relevant departments and the whole Blockchain industry to promote sharing of resources and knowledge thereby providing valuable and high quality research results.
Research Development and Reform deputy director of Shanghai Wei Lu pointed out that as a hot topic in financial technology, the Blockchain is now being carried out in all areas of economic, financial, social and others and has aroused widespread attention in society.
Allegedly sponsoring the new organization is the China Finance Information Center, an office complex that plays home to the state-run Xinhua News Agency and other financial services company. The group’s organizers said that the Information Center will play a significant role in both promoting the effort and creating a meeting ground for companies and startups that become involved.
Other members include the Shanghai Institute of Science, the Lujiazui Finance Internet Association and the Jiading Industrial Zone Economic Development Co, one of several economic zones within Shanghai.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019