Node40, a Blockchain governance company providing investors with an easy-to-generate and passive revenue stream, today announced a highly requested feature for Masternode owners, Masternode Portfolio Insight. The feature is designed to showcase asset performance for every Node40 customer, all of whom are investors in the popular, stable cryptocurrency Dash, and is the first of its kind in the crypto community.
Co-founder and CEO of Node40 Perry Woodin explained:
“Node40’s Masternode Portfolio Insight reports help users better visualize their investment performance in ways traditional investors are used to. Every transaction associated with a customer’s Masternode is calculated against the daily Dash USD average. This allows our customers to do an apples-to-apples comparison against other more traditional assets. We are firm believers in the importance of Blockchain governance, allowing users to one-click vote on submitted network proposals, and we are known for being the only node hosting service that guarantees payment.”
Node40’s Masternode Portfolio Insight illustrates with precision how each Node performs fully tracked against the United States dollar on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis with upcoming support for real-time custom ranges. Moreover, the online reporting tool will show Masternode owners exactly how their cryptocurrency gains stack up against other traditional forms of investment such as property, savings account gains, or stock market returns.
As a result, the tool is an important step in the path to mainstream Blockchain adoption. Node40’s new feature is accessible to customers via a recently rejuvenated and improved UI, showing users exactly how many network rewards have been received in a reporting period, how much value they’ve accrued in both Dash and USD, while tracking gains as well.
The Masternode Portfolio Insight, which went live on October 9, was built by founders Perry Woodin and Sean Ryan for two reasons: first, the vast majority of masternode owners needed a layperson’s view of realized and unrealized value fluctuation pegged to fiat currency, and second, users needed a simple solution for end of fiscal year tax filing requirements.
“As a US Corporation, we are required to file taxes. Since most of our customers pay with digital currency, we needed a way to calculate the USD cost of all incoming transactions and then determine if there was a gain or loss when we converted to USD. We built a tool that calculated the USD value of every transaction along with gain/loss for outgoing transactions and provided the data to our accountants. If transactional data with calculated gains/losses and unrealized gains/losses for an entire portfolio was useful to us, then it would also be useful to our customers.”
Node40 is gaining significant momentum due to the rising value of the world’s 7th most valuable cryptocurrency, Dash, which has quintupled in value from this time last year.
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020