In the days leading up to the election, Blockchain Technologies Corp. released a new web app at VoterLeaks.org, that allowed the public to report any suspicious or fraudulent activity they witnessed on election day in the United States.
Voter fraud and voter intimidation is a real issue, and VoterLeaks.org was setup to record any reports submitted directly onto the Blockchain as a permanent uncensorable record.
“Hopefully in the next elections of any size our Blockchain voting technology will make the vote count transparent and publicly auditable. In the meantime we wanted to give voters the chance to voice their concerns, and I’m very happy with the activity we received during the election and the day after.” Says Blockchain Technologies Corp. CEO, Nick Spanos. He continues, “The incorruptible timestamp associated with every record added to the Blockchain is invaluable for the public trust, campaign’s election day operations, journalists, and legal representations.”
The incident reporting system, which can be accessed at VoterLeaks.org (including the ability to view all of the reports submitted), enabled voters to report any incidents they suspect of being foul play onto a Blockchain database from an easy-to-use website accessible by their mobile phone or computer. By using the Blockchain, in this instance Florincoin, as the means of storage, the reports submitted on the website by voters will become a permanent record that is viewable by anyone and cannot be censored, changed, or deleted. The app allowed voters to enter contact info if they wish to be contacted for further details about their observations.
Blockchain Technologies Corp. will continue to further develop the app and keep it running indefinitely for use by the public in all upcoming elections in the United States and around the world.
Blockchain Technologies Corp. is based in New York, NY. They bring sorely-needed technology and increased transparency to the election process. Earlier this year the company live recorded Iowa Caucus results on the Blockchain and conducted elections at the Libertarian Party state conventions in Texas and New York. Blockchain Technologies Corp. has been awarded 16.7% of all Blockchain patents.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019