In the days leading up to the election, Blockchain Technologies Corp. released a new web app at VoterLeaks.org, that allowed the public to report any suspicious or fraudulent activity they witnessed on election day in the United States.
Voter fraud and voter intimidation is a real issue, and VoterLeaks.org was setup to record any reports submitted directly onto the Blockchain as a permanent uncensorable record.
“Hopefully in the next elections of any size our Blockchain voting technology will make the vote count transparent and publicly auditable. In the meantime we wanted to give voters the chance to voice their concerns, and I’m very happy with the activity we received during the election and the day after.” Says Blockchain Technologies Corp. CEO, Nick Spanos. He continues, “The incorruptible timestamp associated with every record added to the Blockchain is invaluable for the public trust, campaign’s election day operations, journalists, and legal representations.”
The incident reporting system, which can be accessed at VoterLeaks.org (including the ability to view all of the reports submitted), enabled voters to report any incidents they suspect of being foul play onto a Blockchain database from an easy-to-use website accessible by their mobile phone or computer. By using the Blockchain, in this instance Florincoin, as the means of storage, the reports submitted on the website by voters will become a permanent record that is viewable by anyone and cannot be censored, changed, or deleted. The app allowed voters to enter contact info if they wish to be contacted for further details about their observations.
Blockchain Technologies Corp. will continue to further develop the app and keep it running indefinitely for use by the public in all upcoming elections in the United States and around the world.
Blockchain Technologies Corp. is based in New York, NY. They bring sorely-needed technology and increased transparency to the election process. Earlier this year the company live recorded Iowa Caucus results on the Blockchain and conducted elections at the Libertarian Party state conventions in Texas and New York. Blockchain Technologies Corp. has been awarded 16.7% of all Blockchain patents.
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018
- Ripple Unveils Ripple for Good, Plans $100 Million Philanthropy Fund - September 27, 2018
- Electroneum Roars into Top 50 cryptocurrencies - September 27, 2018
- Zcoin Implements Dandelion – Better Privacy on the Blockchain - September 26, 2018
- Leading Global Wealth Management Firm, The Geneva Management Group (GMG) Announces Launch Of New Cryptocurrency Advice Desk - September 25, 2018
- BlockSafe Technologies Rolling out SEC Compliant Security Token Offering - September 25, 2018
- Global Banks Testing Blockchain to Speed up Transactions – 75 join Interbank Information Network (IIN) - September 25, 2018
- ProximaX Sponsors SportsFix Digital StadiumTM for BWF Victor Korea Open - September 25, 2018
- China’s Crypto Mining Behemoth Backs Houston Rockets for the 2018-2019 season - September 20, 2018
- Humanitarian Blockchain Project Humaniq Doubles Number of Nations Where it Brings Better Options for Unbanked - September 20, 2018
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018