In the days leading up to the election, Blockchain Technologies Corp. released a new web app at VoterLeaks.org, that allowed the public to report any suspicious or fraudulent activity they witnessed on election day in the United States.
Voter fraud and voter intimidation is a real issue, and VoterLeaks.org was setup to record any reports submitted directly onto the Blockchain as a permanent uncensorable record.
“Hopefully in the next elections of any size our Blockchain voting technology will make the vote count transparent and publicly auditable. In the meantime we wanted to give voters the chance to voice their concerns, and I’m very happy with the activity we received during the election and the day after.” Says Blockchain Technologies Corp. CEO, Nick Spanos. He continues, “The incorruptible timestamp associated with every record added to the Blockchain is invaluable for the public trust, campaign’s election day operations, journalists, and legal representations.”
The incident reporting system, which can be accessed at VoterLeaks.org (including the ability to view all of the reports submitted), enabled voters to report any incidents they suspect of being foul play onto a Blockchain database from an easy-to-use website accessible by their mobile phone or computer. By using the Blockchain, in this instance Florincoin, as the means of storage, the reports submitted on the website by voters will become a permanent record that is viewable by anyone and cannot be censored, changed, or deleted. The app allowed voters to enter contact info if they wish to be contacted for further details about their observations.
Blockchain Technologies Corp. will continue to further develop the app and keep it running indefinitely for use by the public in all upcoming elections in the United States and around the world.
Blockchain Technologies Corp. is based in New York, NY. They bring sorely-needed technology and increased transparency to the election process. Earlier this year the company live recorded Iowa Caucus results on the Blockchain and conducted elections at the Libertarian Party state conventions in Texas and New York. Blockchain Technologies Corp. has been awarded 16.7% of all Blockchain patents.
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018