Propy, a Blockchain real estate startup has announced its new service that will completely secure and automate the real estate transaction process globally. Propy’s technology will allow countries to adopt a comprehensive real-time database for real estate, and implement the Blockchain ledger for land registries and title companies free of charge.
Propy, founded by CEO Natalia Karayaneva, is revolutionizing the real estate purchase and property transfer process, just like Charles Schwab completely transformed the stock brokerage business 20 years ago from offline to online trading. In particular, Propy leverages Blockchain technology to deliver the following benefits:
- Secure Asset Transfer: Propy facilitates absolutely secure transfer of assets by enforcing international data standards for property transfer and providing an additional standardized distributed ledger to the existing title registrars in the US, EU and other countries. With Blockchain technology, property title records cannot be manipulated or adjusted without consensus of all participants.
- Automated Transactions: Propy offers a complete search, evaluation and execution platform for cash property buyers. The platform will provide users with the ability to financially settle the transaction and receive the documentary evidence of a title deed on completion of the transaction – thereby completely automating the transaction experience.
- Cost Effective: By reducing the need for human interaction during the real estate transaction process, Propy enables investors to seamlessly buy and resell properties online while minimizing cost, error and fraud.
- Transparency: Propy applies Blockchain in real estate registries to allow countries to develop a real-time database of property title portfolios accessible by anyone or within a permissioned environment with read access for 3rd parties such as Propy. The global ledger will be extendable with nation-specific rules and regulations.
Currently one third of the world real estate transaction volume is cross-border, valued at $340 billion over the past year with an annual growth rate of 13% – and a significant share of capital is from China. However, there is no single tool to search for and transact real estate globally. “The explanation of the missing technology is that there is no international standard for an electronic property rights registry. Each state keeps its own register and establishes national rules of property deeds,” said Oleksii Konashevych, PhD researcher and legislative specialist at Propy.
“Propy is set to unify and standardize property listings in global cities. With their ability to provide instant purchase deposits and manage transaction payments, Propy is automating the purchase process all the way to online title delivery. It is potentially a game-changer in our industry,” said Alain Pinel, general manager of Intero Prestigio International and founder of Alain Pinel Realtors.
For more information on Propy, please visit www.propy.com and download the mobile application at iTunes.
Propy, Inc. is a cross-border real estate platform that connects real estate investors and brokers worldwide. Through its web-based platform and mobile application, international property investors can access its revolutionary one-stop-shop to search for investment opportunities, especially sustainable real estate properties, in key markets around the world. By leveraging Blockchain technology for title deeds, Propy facilitates secure and automated online asset transfer for international property investments.
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020
- Swiss company Overfuture To Offer Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding (Security Token Offering) - January 29, 2020