Propy, a Blockchain real estate startup has announced its new service that will completely secure and automate the real estate transaction process globally. Propy’s technology will allow countries to adopt a comprehensive real-time database for real estate, and implement the Blockchain ledger for land registries and title companies free of charge.
Propy, founded by CEO Natalia Karayaneva, is revolutionizing the real estate purchase and property transfer process, just like Charles Schwab completely transformed the stock brokerage business 20 years ago from offline to online trading. In particular, Propy leverages Blockchain technology to deliver the following benefits:
- Secure Asset Transfer: Propy facilitates absolutely secure transfer of assets by enforcing international data standards for property transfer and providing an additional standardized distributed ledger to the existing title registrars in the US, EU and other countries. With Blockchain technology, property title records cannot be manipulated or adjusted without consensus of all participants.
- Automated Transactions: Propy offers a complete search, evaluation and execution platform for cash property buyers. The platform will provide users with the ability to financially settle the transaction and receive the documentary evidence of a title deed on completion of the transaction – thereby completely automating the transaction experience.
- Cost Effective: By reducing the need for human interaction during the real estate transaction process, Propy enables investors to seamlessly buy and resell properties online while minimizing cost, error and fraud.
- Transparency: Propy applies Blockchain in real estate registries to allow countries to develop a real-time database of property title portfolios accessible by anyone or within a permissioned environment with read access for 3rd parties such as Propy. The global ledger will be extendable with nation-specific rules and regulations.
Currently one third of the world real estate transaction volume is cross-border, valued at $340 billion over the past year with an annual growth rate of 13% – and a significant share of capital is from China. However, there is no single tool to search for and transact real estate globally. “The explanation of the missing technology is that there is no international standard for an electronic property rights registry. Each state keeps its own register and establishes national rules of property deeds,” said Oleksii Konashevych, PhD researcher and legislative specialist at Propy.
“Propy is set to unify and standardize property listings in global cities. With their ability to provide instant purchase deposits and manage transaction payments, Propy is automating the purchase process all the way to online title delivery. It is potentially a game-changer in our industry,” said Alain Pinel, general manager of Intero Prestigio International and founder of Alain Pinel Realtors.
For more information on Propy, please visit www.propy.com and download the mobile application at iTunes.
Propy, Inc. is a cross-border real estate platform that connects real estate investors and brokers worldwide. Through its web-based platform and mobile application, international property investors can access its revolutionary one-stop-shop to search for investment opportunities, especially sustainable real estate properties, in key markets around the world. By leveraging Blockchain technology for title deeds, Propy facilitates secure and automated online asset transfer for international property investments.
- Block Lattice Architecture Or Blockchain? DLT or DAG? Europeans Rally on GDPR-Compliant, Open Source, Cross-Border Framework for Phone Application Development - April 9, 2020
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020