Canadian Blockchain company BitRush, a Toronto-ba
The order, a copy of which will be made public and available for review on the Canadian Securities Administrators website on Dec. 5, 2016, has been issued as a result of the company not having filed the required chief executive officer and chief financial officer certifications of interim filings, that should have been filed together with the interim financial statements of the company and related management’s discussion and analysis, for the nine months ended Sept. 30, 2016, as required by National Instrument 52-109 (certification of disclosure in issuers’ annual and interim filings).
The company has called a meeting of the board of directors to investigate the matter, and intends to file amended financial statements, MD&A and certifications as soon as possible to obtain the revocation of the cease trade order.
BitRush is a pioneering Canadian fintech company focused on cryptographic Blockchain technology. BitRush has chosen to go to the public markets as a start-up to allow all types of investors, from individuals to institutions, to participate in the potential value appreciation of a fintech company that otherwise would usually have taken place in the private markets accessible only to venture capitals and accredited investors.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019