We’ve collaborated with the Royal Canadian Mint to provide you with a second Canadian vault option: The Mint’s secure precious metal storage facility in Ottawa! As of today, you can instantly purchase any amount of 100% reserved gold bullion in the Mint’s Ottawa vault, transfer Mint-vaulted gold value to anyone for free*, make vault-to-vault transfers between the Mint and seven Brink’s vault locations located around the world, redeem your gold balance to your Goldmoney Mastercard Prepaid card or bank account, or take physical delivery.
Ottawa Vault Features
- Instantly purchase and hold 100% Mint-vaulted gold bullion.
- Standard deposit and redemption fees of .50%.
- Free storage for up to 1,000 grams.
- Transfer gold value to anyone for free via text message or email.
- Redeem gold balance to bank account in local currency or load a Goldmoney Mastercard Prepaid card.
- Redeem coins, GoldCubes, or bars via Goldmoney Physical.
- Make vault-to-vault transfers to and from seven Brink’s vaults (Toronto, New York, London, Zurich, Dubai, Singapore, and Hong Kong).
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018