The Blockchain team at Finlync has implemented the world’s first agnostic Blockchain integrator for ERP systems. Their latest integrator allows seamless plug-and-play integration to SAP, for Ethereum and Hyperledger – with more platforms following suit.
ERPs, like SAP, are the central backbone for most large corporates, processing data such as purchase orders, deliveries, invoices and payment instructions. Integration therefore allows for true data interoperability for such corporate banking services like Trade Financing, Payments and Contract Management.
APAC Technology Director, Peter Klein, said:
“…the Finlync SAP-DL Integrator gives effortless process integration with trusted communication to Bank’s Distributed Ledger platforms. This allows corporates to experience secure access and centralised control – all within their already existing ERP”.
Banks and financial institutions can benefit from a risk-adverse solution to onboard their corporate clients quickly and efficiently to their BlockChain offerings. Peter says:
“Banks are working with us to secure their existing client relationships, whilst opening new revenue channels, by integrating ERP corporates to the multi-party value chain.”
Finlync have an extensive history of implementing ISO20022 messaging standards for ERP to Bank Communication. Whilst leveraging on this experience, they are now evaluating for new and effective messaging integration in the distributed ledger.
The SAP-DL Integrator has a light footprint which can integrate even with older versions of SAP, but leverages innovative, user friendly and attractive HTML5 type user interfaces. The technology utilizes API calls for real-time integration of ERP data to Blockchains.
Finlync are running demos of the latest solution and pursuing for continual collaboration.
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019