The Blockchain team at Finlync has implemented the world’s first agnostic Blockchain integrator for ERP systems. Their latest integrator allows seamless plug-and-play integration to SAP, for Ethereum and Hyperledger – with more platforms following suit.
ERPs, like SAP, are the central backbone for most large corporates, processing data such as purchase orders, deliveries, invoices and payment instructions. Integration therefore allows for true data interoperability for such corporate banking services like Trade Financing, Payments and Contract Management.
APAC Technology Director, Peter Klein, said:
“…the Finlync SAP-DL Integrator gives effortless process integration with trusted communication to Bank’s Distributed Ledger platforms. This allows corporates to experience secure access and centralised control – all within their already existing ERP”.
Banks and financial institutions can benefit from a risk-adverse solution to onboard their corporate clients quickly and efficiently to their BlockChain offerings. Peter says:
“Banks are working with us to secure their existing client relationships, whilst opening new revenue channels, by integrating ERP corporates to the multi-party value chain.”
Finlync have an extensive history of implementing ISO20022 messaging standards for ERP to Bank Communication. Whilst leveraging on this experience, they are now evaluating for new and effective messaging integration in the distributed ledger.
The SAP-DL Integrator has a light footprint which can integrate even with older versions of SAP, but leverages innovative, user friendly and attractive HTML5 type user interfaces. The technology utilizes API calls for real-time integration of ERP data to Blockchains.
Finlync are running demos of the latest solution and pursuing for continual collaboration.
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020