The Blockchain team at Finlync has implemented the world’s first agnostic Blockchain integrator for ERP systems. Their latest integrator allows seamless plug-and-play integration to SAP, for Ethereum and Hyperledger – with more platforms following suit.
ERPs, like SAP, are the central backbone for most large corporates, processing data such as purchase orders, deliveries, invoices and payment instructions. Integration therefore allows for true data interoperability for such corporate banking services like Trade Financing, Payments and Contract Management.
APAC Technology Director, Peter Klein, said:
“…the Finlync SAP-DL Integrator gives effortless process integration with trusted communication to Bank’s Distributed Ledger platforms. This allows corporates to experience secure access and centralised control – all within their already existing ERP”.
Banks and financial institutions can benefit from a risk-adverse solution to onboard their corporate clients quickly and efficiently to their BlockChain offerings. Peter says:
“Banks are working with us to secure their existing client relationships, whilst opening new revenue channels, by integrating ERP corporates to the multi-party value chain.”
Finlync have an extensive history of implementing ISO20022 messaging standards for ERP to Bank Communication. Whilst leveraging on this experience, they are now evaluating for new and effective messaging integration in the distributed ledger.
The SAP-DL Integrator has a light footprint which can integrate even with older versions of SAP, but leverages innovative, user friendly and attractive HTML5 type user interfaces. The technology utilizes API calls for real-time integration of ERP data to Blockchains.
Finlync are running demos of the latest solution and pursuing for continual collaboration.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019