The Blockchain team at Finlync has implemented the world’s first agnostic Blockchain integrator for ERP systems. Their latest integrator allows seamless plug-and-play integration to SAP, for Ethereum and Hyperledger – with more platforms following suit.
ERPs, like SAP, are the central backbone for most large corporates, processing data such as purchase orders, deliveries, invoices and payment instructions. Integration therefore allows for true data interoperability for such corporate banking services like Trade Financing, Payments and Contract Management.
APAC Technology Director, Peter Klein, said:
“…the Finlync SAP-DL Integrator gives effortless process integration with trusted communication to Bank’s Distributed Ledger platforms. This allows corporates to experience secure access and centralised control – all within their already existing ERP”.
Banks and financial institutions can benefit from a risk-adverse solution to onboard their corporate clients quickly and efficiently to their BlockChain offerings. Peter says:
“Banks are working with us to secure their existing client relationships, whilst opening new revenue channels, by integrating ERP corporates to the multi-party value chain.”
Finlync have an extensive history of implementing ISO20022 messaging standards for ERP to Bank Communication. Whilst leveraging on this experience, they are now evaluating for new and effective messaging integration in the distributed ledger.
The SAP-DL Integrator has a light footprint which can integrate even with older versions of SAP, but leverages innovative, user friendly and attractive HTML5 type user interfaces. The technology utilizes API calls for real-time integration of ERP data to Blockchains.
Finlync are running demos of the latest solution and pursuing for continual collaboration.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020