Credit China Fintech Holdings announced today that it has entered into a US$30 million deal with BitFury Group Limited. The deal includes an investment in Bitfury shares and the establishment of a joint venture focusing on the China market.
BitFury Group is the world’s leading Bitcoin and private Blockchain infrastructure provider and transaction processing company, which provides a full-service chain of hardware and software products. Blockchain is the latest and most exciting encryption technology for the secure transfer of digital assets among consumers, businesses, banks and financial institutions. The collaboration with Bitfury is in line with the Group’s FinTech strategy and will assist the Group in maximising the adoption of the Bitcoin Blockchain and private Blockchains into its various FinTech platforms.
Mr. Phang Yew Kiat, Vice-Chairman and CEO of Credit China Fintech, said:
“Blockchain is a fast emerging technology allowing effective secured value transfer over the internet. Our collaboration with BitFury will further cement our leadership position in the use of Blockchain technologies across our FinTech platforms, taking Credit China Fintech to a new level of competitiveness.”
Mr. Valery Vavilov, CEO and Founder of BitFury:
said “We are deeply grateful to Credit China FinTech for both its forward-looking embrace of technology and its confidence in Bitfury. China is a visionary country and we are honored to have the opportunity to expand the work of our company to this significant part of the world.”
Bitfury Group is the leading full-service Blockchain technology company and one of the largest private infrastructure providers in the Blockchain ecosystem. Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain.
Credit China FinTech is a leading integrated FinTech service provider in China with a focus on providing 24 x 7 financial services to SMEs and consumers in China through internet and mobile internet. The suite of FinTech services offered by the Group includes online third party payment, technology-enabled lending, online financial asset investment and supply chain financial services platforms.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019