Credit China Fintech Holdings announced today that it has entered into a US$30 million deal with BitFury Group Limited. The deal includes an investment in Bitfury shares and the establishment of a joint venture focusing on the China market.
BitFury Group is the world’s leading Bitcoin and private Blockchain infrastructure provider and transaction processing company, which provides a full-service chain of hardware and software products. Blockchain is the latest and most exciting encryption technology for the secure transfer of digital assets among consumers, businesses, banks and financial institutions. The collaboration with Bitfury is in line with the Group’s FinTech strategy and will assist the Group in maximising the adoption of the Bitcoin Blockchain and private Blockchains into its various FinTech platforms.
Mr. Phang Yew Kiat, Vice-Chairman and CEO of Credit China Fintech, said:
“Blockchain is a fast emerging technology allowing effective secured value transfer over the internet. Our collaboration with BitFury will further cement our leadership position in the use of Blockchain technologies across our FinTech platforms, taking Credit China Fintech to a new level of competitiveness.”
Mr. Valery Vavilov, CEO and Founder of BitFury:
said “We are deeply grateful to Credit China FinTech for both its forward-looking embrace of technology and its confidence in Bitfury. China is a visionary country and we are honored to have the opportunity to expand the work of our company to this significant part of the world.”
Bitfury Group is the leading full-service Blockchain technology company and one of the largest private infrastructure providers in the Blockchain ecosystem. Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain.
Credit China FinTech is a leading integrated FinTech service provider in China with a focus on providing 24 x 7 financial services to SMEs and consumers in China through internet and mobile internet. The suite of FinTech services offered by the Group includes online third party payment, technology-enabled lending, online financial asset investment and supply chain financial services platforms.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019