Radio frequency identification and sensor technology company Mojix is teaming with Microsoft to offer a Blockchain-enhanced version of its solution so that members of an enterprise supply chain—retailers, suppliers and logistics providers, for example—can view their transactions related to RFID tag reads via Blockchain-empowered smart contracts.
In a kind of tech merger, Microsoft’s Project Manifest will leverage Mojix’s widely used Internet of Things (IoT) platform, which is currently being integrated with the ethereum blockchain to help factories, distribution centers and retailers track goods using radio frequency identification (RFID) devices.
According to a recent report at RFID Journal, Mojix has released a new set of products aimed at providing hands-free, item-level tracking for retailers and brands. Several stores and brands are already piloting the company’s new TurboAntenna with Mojix’s STARflex reader to capture items’ locations within a store or stockroom in real time. The firm is also releasing the 1.0 version of an app known as Retail Task Management, that enables store employees to view inventory and replenishment details, based on the Retail Task Management software platform, on an iOS- or Android-based device, thereby making stock management easier.
Mojix is a pioneer in the RFID and sensor networks space. We provide wide-area RFID systems, which are built on patented long-range location technology, real-time IoT software platform solutions and cloud and mobile development services for IoT applications. Our primary focus is solving the big data problems created by collecting large-scale amounts of data from various wireless and wired sources. We are innovators in fixed infrastructure sensor networks that collect, store, analyze and interconnect data from multiple sources including RFID, GPS and other sensor devices. Mojix IoT solutions provide big data scalability and feature highly configurable application frameworks and elegant user interfaces with advanced analytics, enabling end-to-end business intelligence and data visibility across multiple industries. For more information, visit http://www.mojix.com.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019