Take your company to Dubai to meet world-leading investors, network with VIPs, connect with customers and ultimately win a prize and potential contract to be a part of Dubai’s Blockchain strategy.
What is the Smart Dubai Office Blockchain Challenge?
Dubai launched a city-wide Blockchain Strategy in October 2016 with the aim of becoming the first Blockchain-powered city by 2020. Smart Dubai Office (SDO) and 1776 are looking for game-changing applications of Blockchain technology in any industry. Blockchain has the potential to improve people’s lives, and Dubai is poised to be a leader in moving such applications forward.
The Dubai Blockchain strategy is based on three pillars.
- Government Efficiency: Implementing Blockchain technology in government services
- Industry Creation: Supporting the creation of a Blockchain industry through empowering startups and businesses
- Thought Leadership: Leading the global thinking on Blockchain technology
The Smart Dubai Office Blockchain Challenge supports the second pillar, Industry Creation, and aims to discover the most innovative Blockchain startup ideas from around the world.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018