New members of the Platform Partner Program include three multinational consulting companies: Boston Consulting Group, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and Worldline. Eleven other smaller companies have also joined: Auxesis Group, Crossword Cybersecurity, Cryptologic, Enuke Software, Enuma Technologies, InfoCorp Technologies, Kunstmaan, Minddeft Technologies, Primechain Technologies, RecordsKeeper and Satoshi Citadel Industries. This brings the total number of program members to 27, which includes founding partners Accenture, D+H and Mphasis. A full list is now available here.
Coin Sciences is also pleased to announce a new collaboration with Seal Software, the award winning platform for contract discovery and analytics. Seal is to integrate MultiChain as a key component of its platform, combining Seal’s machine learning framework for intelligent contracts with MultiChain’s advanced streams functionality.
This will enable a single view of a multiparty contract’s terms and conditions to be shared, negotiated and managed on a peer-to-peer basis between the parties involved.
Together with these new partnerships, Coin Sciences is today announcing the first beta release of MultiChain 1.0 for Linux and Windows. The beta release represents the culmination of over 2 years of intensive development, driven relentlessly by feedback from developers building on the platform. During the beta period, additional testing and optimization will take place, with the final version 1.0 release due in summer 2017.
“Since launching the platform partner program in October, dozens of companies have reached out to us,” said Dr Gideon Greenspan, CEO and Founder of Coin Sciences Ltd. “Many had already built projects for their customers on MultiChain, and welcomed the opportunity to create a formal relationship. Others, such as Seal Software and Wolfram Research, sought to integrate MultiChain into their software platforms to enable peer-to-peer data sharing and collaboration. With version 1.0 of MultiChain now entering beta, we look forward to continued cooperation with all our partners, helping them leverage MultiChain for their customers’ needs.”
“Bringing two advanced technologies together like this takes the use of AI- based contract analytics to a whole new level,” said Kevin Gidney, Seal Software’s CTO and co-founder. “I am delighted to be working with Coin Sciences and their MultiChain platform on this opportunity.”
“Joining the MultiChain Platform Partner Program underpins our commitment to maintaining a deep understanding of the different Blockchain fabrics available, helping us advise our clients on electing the right solution,” said Seamus Cushley, Director of the PwC EMEA Blockchain team. “PwC has developed Blockchain solutions across a wide range of industries with a number of underlying fabrics, including successful engagements using MultiChain. Joining this program offers us early access to releases and priority access to their internal engineering team and we look forward to working with Coin Sciences more closely in the future.”
“We are very pleased to partner with Coin Sciences Ltd,” said Kaj Burchardi, Managing Director of Boston Consulting Group’s Platinion Netherlands division. “In our experience, the MultiChain platform provides an efficient opportunity to implement use cases in permissioned distributed ledger environments. We are convinced that the recent open source code release will give the platform another push in terms of implementations.”
“We are using MultiChain for building several Blockchain powered solutions, including shared KYC / AML, syndication of loans / consortium lending, trade finance, asset registry, asset re-hypothecation, secure documents, cross-border payments and peer-to-peer payments,” said Shinam Arora, CEO of Primechain Technologies Pvt. Ltd. “We find MultiChain very powerful yet easy to use.”
Coin Sciences Ltd develops the popular open source MultiChain Blockchain platform, which provides powerful Blockchain functionality in a package which is simple to configure, integrate and deploy. Coin Sciences partners with leading consulting and software companies around the world to bring the benefits of Blockchains to their customers. For more information, please visit http://www.multichain.com/
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019