New members of the Platform Partner Program include three multinational consulting companies: Boston Consulting Group, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and Worldline. Eleven other smaller companies have also joined: Auxesis Group, Crossword Cybersecurity, Cryptologic, Enuke Software, Enuma Technologies, InfoCorp Technologies, Kunstmaan, Minddeft Technologies, Primechain Technologies, RecordsKeeper and Satoshi Citadel Industries. This brings the total number of program members to 27, which includes founding partners Accenture, D+H and Mphasis. A full list is now available here.
Coin Sciences is also pleased to announce a new collaboration with Seal Software, the award winning platform for contract discovery and analytics. Seal is to integrate MultiChain as a key component of its platform, combining Seal’s machine learning framework for intelligent contracts with MultiChain’s advanced streams functionality.
This will enable a single view of a multiparty contract’s terms and conditions to be shared, negotiated and managed on a peer-to-peer basis between the parties involved.
Together with these new partnerships, Coin Sciences is today announcing the first beta release of MultiChain 1.0 for Linux and Windows. The beta release represents the culmination of over 2 years of intensive development, driven relentlessly by feedback from developers building on the platform. During the beta period, additional testing and optimization will take place, with the final version 1.0 release due in summer 2017.
“Since launching the platform partner program in October, dozens of companies have reached out to us,” said Dr Gideon Greenspan, CEO and Founder of Coin Sciences Ltd. “Many had already built projects for their customers on MultiChain, and welcomed the opportunity to create a formal relationship. Others, such as Seal Software and Wolfram Research, sought to integrate MultiChain into their software platforms to enable peer-to-peer data sharing and collaboration. With version 1.0 of MultiChain now entering beta, we look forward to continued cooperation with all our partners, helping them leverage MultiChain for their customers’ needs.”
“Bringing two advanced technologies together like this takes the use of AI- based contract analytics to a whole new level,” said Kevin Gidney, Seal Software’s CTO and co-founder. “I am delighted to be working with Coin Sciences and their MultiChain platform on this opportunity.”
“Joining the MultiChain Platform Partner Program underpins our commitment to maintaining a deep understanding of the different Blockchain fabrics available, helping us advise our clients on electing the right solution,” said Seamus Cushley, Director of the PwC EMEA Blockchain team. “PwC has developed Blockchain solutions across a wide range of industries with a number of underlying fabrics, including successful engagements using MultiChain. Joining this program offers us early access to releases and priority access to their internal engineering team and we look forward to working with Coin Sciences more closely in the future.”
“We are very pleased to partner with Coin Sciences Ltd,” said Kaj Burchardi, Managing Director of Boston Consulting Group’s Platinion Netherlands division. “In our experience, the MultiChain platform provides an efficient opportunity to implement use cases in permissioned distributed ledger environments. We are convinced that the recent open source code release will give the platform another push in terms of implementations.”
“We are using MultiChain for building several Blockchain powered solutions, including shared KYC / AML, syndication of loans / consortium lending, trade finance, asset registry, asset re-hypothecation, secure documents, cross-border payments and peer-to-peer payments,” said Shinam Arora, CEO of Primechain Technologies Pvt. Ltd. “We find MultiChain very powerful yet easy to use.”
Coin Sciences Ltd develops the popular open source MultiChain Blockchain platform, which provides powerful Blockchain functionality in a package which is simple to configure, integrate and deploy. Coin Sciences partners with leading consulting and software companies around the world to bring the benefits of Blockchains to their customers. For more information, please visit http://www.multichain.com/
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019