New members of the Platform Partner Program include three multinational consulting companies: Boston Consulting Group, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and Worldline. Eleven other smaller companies have also joined: Auxesis Group, Crossword Cybersecurity, Cryptologic, Enuke Software, Enuma Technologies, InfoCorp Technologies, Kunstmaan, Minddeft Technologies, Primechain Technologies, RecordsKeeper and Satoshi Citadel Industries. This brings the total number of program members to 27, which includes founding partners Accenture, D+H and Mphasis. A full list is now available here.
Coin Sciences is also pleased to announce a new collaboration with Seal Software, the award winning platform for contract discovery and analytics. Seal is to integrate MultiChain as a key component of its platform, combining Seal’s machine learning framework for intelligent contracts with MultiChain’s advanced streams functionality.
This will enable a single view of a multiparty contract’s terms and conditions to be shared, negotiated and managed on a peer-to-peer basis between the parties involved.
Together with these new partnerships, Coin Sciences is today announcing the first beta release of MultiChain 1.0 for Linux and Windows. The beta release represents the culmination of over 2 years of intensive development, driven relentlessly by feedback from developers building on the platform. During the beta period, additional testing and optimization will take place, with the final version 1.0 release due in summer 2017.
“Since launching the platform partner program in October, dozens of companies have reached out to us,” said Dr Gideon Greenspan, CEO and Founder of Coin Sciences Ltd. “Many had already built projects for their customers on MultiChain, and welcomed the opportunity to create a formal relationship. Others, such as Seal Software and Wolfram Research, sought to integrate MultiChain into their software platforms to enable peer-to-peer data sharing and collaboration. With version 1.0 of MultiChain now entering beta, we look forward to continued cooperation with all our partners, helping them leverage MultiChain for their customers’ needs.”
“Bringing two advanced technologies together like this takes the use of AI- based contract analytics to a whole new level,” said Kevin Gidney, Seal Software’s CTO and co-founder. “I am delighted to be working with Coin Sciences and their MultiChain platform on this opportunity.”
“Joining the MultiChain Platform Partner Program underpins our commitment to maintaining a deep understanding of the different Blockchain fabrics available, helping us advise our clients on electing the right solution,” said Seamus Cushley, Director of the PwC EMEA Blockchain team. “PwC has developed Blockchain solutions across a wide range of industries with a number of underlying fabrics, including successful engagements using MultiChain. Joining this program offers us early access to releases and priority access to their internal engineering team and we look forward to working with Coin Sciences more closely in the future.”
“We are very pleased to partner with Coin Sciences Ltd,” said Kaj Burchardi, Managing Director of Boston Consulting Group’s Platinion Netherlands division. “In our experience, the MultiChain platform provides an efficient opportunity to implement use cases in permissioned distributed ledger environments. We are convinced that the recent open source code release will give the platform another push in terms of implementations.”
“We are using MultiChain for building several Blockchain powered solutions, including shared KYC / AML, syndication of loans / consortium lending, trade finance, asset registry, asset re-hypothecation, secure documents, cross-border payments and peer-to-peer payments,” said Shinam Arora, CEO of Primechain Technologies Pvt. Ltd. “We find MultiChain very powerful yet easy to use.”
Coin Sciences Ltd develops the popular open source MultiChain Blockchain platform, which provides powerful Blockchain functionality in a package which is simple to configure, integrate and deploy. Coin Sciences partners with leading consulting and software companies around the world to bring the benefits of Blockchains to their customers. For more information, please visit http://www.multichain.com/
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020