Exscudo, a Blockchain financial product, is kicking off their ICO on 25 of April, at 18:00 GMT which runs until 31 of May. Pre-orders will be available a couple of weeks before.
Exscudo is proposing to build a new bridge between the traditional financial system and the cryptocurrency market. The company’s main goal is to create a single gate to the cryptocurrency market for everyday users, professional traders, investors and financial institutions. Exscudo’s ecosystem consists of a Stock exchange, merchant, trading terminals, cards and the Exscudo Channels app – a mobile wallet and messenger. All of them are connected to one single liquidity center, the Stock exchange.
“The cryptocurrencies are changing the world right now. The cryptography solves the problems of trust and security. And Exscudo solves the problems of accessibility, transparency and sustainability of the financial market. This is your personal access to the financial world”, explained Andrew Zimine, CEO of Exscudo.
The company offers products and services for different groups of users. Institutional investors will find an opportunity to invest into the cryptocurrency market legally with the Exscudo Exchange. E-commerce businesses and brick-and-mortar stores will be able to accept cryptocurrencies for payment easily and legally with the Merchant platform. Traders from traditional markets will be pleased with professional desktop and mobile terminals that deliver the ultimate trading experience and a bird’s-eye view of all market data. Individual investors, cryptocurrency miners and even people who are not working on the crypto market will make use of Exscudo Channels, the mobile wallet and secure messenger. The app offers a wide range of functions for storage and exchange of currencies, payments, secure communications and even monetization of public channels.
Exscudo uses a in-house designed distributed network called EON. This technology empowers the whole system. It also enables the emission of EON coins that are both the fuel of the blockchain and the ICO assets. The company will release 240 mln EON coins, 150.720 mln will be available for sale during the ICO. The price for 1 EON will be 0.002 BTC.
The company also provides bonuses for investors. The sum a user invests into the project is equal to the sum that can be traded daily with zero commission on the Exscudo Exchange. Early investors also get up to 10% bonus EON coins. Pre-orders are also available till the ICO launches. Users have the opportunity to order any amount of coins to buy them out within 48h after the ICO launch.
Exscudo suggest investing in a ready to launch product. The Exscudo Channels app, which is a mobile wallet and secure messenger, is planned to be released in Q2 2017.
ICO website: http://exscudo.com/ico/
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019