Exscudo, a Blockchain financial product, is kicking off their ICO on 25 of April, at 18:00 GMT which runs until 31 of May. Pre-orders will be available a couple of weeks before.
Exscudo is proposing to build a new bridge between the traditional financial system and the cryptocurrency market. The company’s main goal is to create a single gate to the cryptocurrency market for everyday users, professional traders, investors and financial institutions. Exscudo’s ecosystem consists of a Stock exchange, merchant, trading terminals, cards and the Exscudo Channels app – a mobile wallet and messenger. All of them are connected to one single liquidity center, the Stock exchange.
“The cryptocurrencies are changing the world right now. The cryptography solves the problems of trust and security. And Exscudo solves the problems of accessibility, transparency and sustainability of the financial market. This is your personal access to the financial world”, explained Andrew Zimine, CEO of Exscudo.
The company offers products and services for different groups of users. Institutional investors will find an opportunity to invest into the cryptocurrency market legally with the Exscudo Exchange. E-commerce businesses and brick-and-mortar stores will be able to accept cryptocurrencies for payment easily and legally with the Merchant platform. Traders from traditional markets will be pleased with professional desktop and mobile terminals that deliver the ultimate trading experience and a bird’s-eye view of all market data. Individual investors, cryptocurrency miners and even people who are not working on the crypto market will make use of Exscudo Channels, the mobile wallet and secure messenger. The app offers a wide range of functions for storage and exchange of currencies, payments, secure communications and even monetization of public channels.
Exscudo uses a in-house designed distributed network called EON. This technology empowers the whole system. It also enables the emission of EON coins that are both the fuel of the blockchain and the ICO assets. The company will release 240 mln EON coins, 150.720 mln will be available for sale during the ICO. The price for 1 EON will be 0.002 BTC.
The company also provides bonuses for investors. The sum a user invests into the project is equal to the sum that can be traded daily with zero commission on the Exscudo Exchange. Early investors also get up to 10% bonus EON coins. Pre-orders are also available till the ICO launches. Users have the opportunity to order any amount of coins to buy them out within 48h after the ICO launch.
Exscudo suggest investing in a ready to launch product. The Exscudo Channels app, which is a mobile wallet and secure messenger, is planned to be released in Q2 2017.
ICO website: http://exscudo.com/ico/
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019