Participants in the AppTrade Initial Token Offering (ITO) will immediately receive a 3 per cent BONUS, allowing for a greater return in their outlay.
Powered by the digital token APPX, Apptrade creates portfolios, or groups, of apps, where if one of those apps becomes the next Instagram or Angry Birds, then the value of the portfolio rises.
Every time someone in the participants’ network orders APPX, a 3 per cent BONUS on every paid order will be dropped into the participants’ account. What is even better is that everyone that is referred will also receive a 2 per cent BONUS, just for ordering APPX.
Adding to these latest incentives to invest in Apptrade, the “Kickstarter for Apps on the Blockchain”, OpenLedger ApS recently gave a $100,000 USD boost towards the ITO.
Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger ApS, explained:
”It was clear that we needed to make the AppTrade ITO appealing to anyone deciding to participate. In addition, we wanted to show our belief in this project, and felt that there was no better way to show this than with our actions.”
The minimum fundraising goal is $1M USD with a cap of $5M USD. With a total of 8.25M APPX tokens on offer, Apptrade will back these tokens with 20 per cent of the future revenue from the Apptrade platform, and any unsold tokens will therefore be distributed proportionally to all participants.
At each Stage during the ITO, there is a goal, and participants within these Stages get special bonuses. A temporary token, the APPX WARRANT, will be sent to every participant on the first day of Stage 3, when the ITO has reached its minimum goal of $1Million USD.
All Master token APPX coins will be tradeable exactly one year from the conclusion of the ITO, upon when participants can convert temporary tokens to the official Master tokens.
Boesing continued, “Apptrade’s final valuation is going to be based on the amount raised, whether $1M USD as its threshold or money back guarantee, or the maximum of $5M USD. The valuation of the Apptrade platform will be determined on what is raised. The deadline according to the escrow agreement is set to end on April 30 2017.“
Daniel Pineda, Founder of Apptrade, stated:
“We firmly believe that our platform, built on the ecosystem of OpenLedger and powerful BitShares blockchain technology, will be successful as we have undertaken thorough market validation exercises and received very positive results. We hope that all the participants in our ITO will be motivated by our bonuses and support us in our goals, just as we hope that our platform will maximize their gains.”
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019