Participants in the AppTrade Initial Token Offering (ITO) will immediately receive a 3 per cent BONUS, allowing for a greater return in their outlay.
Powered by the digital token APPX, Apptrade creates portfolios, or groups, of apps, where if one of those apps becomes the next Instagram or Angry Birds, then the value of the portfolio rises.
Every time someone in the participants’ network orders APPX, a 3 per cent BONUS on every paid order will be dropped into the participants’ account. What is even better is that everyone that is referred will also receive a 2 per cent BONUS, just for ordering APPX.
Adding to these latest incentives to invest in Apptrade, the “Kickstarter for Apps on the Blockchain”, OpenLedger ApS recently gave a $100,000 USD boost towards the ITO.
Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger ApS, explained:
”It was clear that we needed to make the AppTrade ITO appealing to anyone deciding to participate. In addition, we wanted to show our belief in this project, and felt that there was no better way to show this than with our actions.”
The minimum fundraising goal is $1M USD with a cap of $5M USD. With a total of 8.25M APPX tokens on offer, Apptrade will back these tokens with 20 per cent of the future revenue from the Apptrade platform, and any unsold tokens will therefore be distributed proportionally to all participants.
At each Stage during the ITO, there is a goal, and participants within these Stages get special bonuses. A temporary token, the APPX WARRANT, will be sent to every participant on the first day of Stage 3, when the ITO has reached its minimum goal of $1Million USD.
All Master token APPX coins will be tradeable exactly one year from the conclusion of the ITO, upon when participants can convert temporary tokens to the official Master tokens.
Boesing continued, “Apptrade’s final valuation is going to be based on the amount raised, whether $1M USD as its threshold or money back guarantee, or the maximum of $5M USD. The valuation of the Apptrade platform will be determined on what is raised. The deadline according to the escrow agreement is set to end on April 30 2017.“
Daniel Pineda, Founder of Apptrade, stated:
“We firmly believe that our platform, built on the ecosystem of OpenLedger and powerful BitShares blockchain technology, will be successful as we have undertaken thorough market validation exercises and received very positive results. We hope that all the participants in our ITO will be motivated by our bonuses and support us in our goals, just as we hope that our platform will maximize their gains.”
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019
- VeganNation Add Brazilian Football Superstar Cafu to It’s Advisory Board - October 31, 2019
- Alliance Investments Announces Plans Tokenization of £500m in UK Real Estate in STOs - October 31, 2019