Participants in the AppTrade Initial Token Offering (ITO) will immediately receive a 3 per cent BONUS, allowing for a greater return in their outlay.
Powered by the digital token APPX, Apptrade creates portfolios, or groups, of apps, where if one of those apps becomes the next Instagram or Angry Birds, then the value of the portfolio rises.
Every time someone in the participants’ network orders APPX, a 3 per cent BONUS on every paid order will be dropped into the participants’ account. What is even better is that everyone that is referred will also receive a 2 per cent BONUS, just for ordering APPX.
Adding to these latest incentives to invest in Apptrade, the “Kickstarter for Apps on the Blockchain”, OpenLedger ApS recently gave a $100,000 USD boost towards the ITO.
Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger ApS, explained:
”It was clear that we needed to make the AppTrade ITO appealing to anyone deciding to participate. In addition, we wanted to show our belief in this project, and felt that there was no better way to show this than with our actions.”
The minimum fundraising goal is $1M USD with a cap of $5M USD. With a total of 8.25M APPX tokens on offer, Apptrade will back these tokens with 20 per cent of the future revenue from the Apptrade platform, and any unsold tokens will therefore be distributed proportionally to all participants.
At each Stage during the ITO, there is a goal, and participants within these Stages get special bonuses. A temporary token, the APPX WARRANT, will be sent to every participant on the first day of Stage 3, when the ITO has reached its minimum goal of $1Million USD.
All Master token APPX coins will be tradeable exactly one year from the conclusion of the ITO, upon when participants can convert temporary tokens to the official Master tokens.
Boesing continued, “Apptrade’s final valuation is going to be based on the amount raised, whether $1M USD as its threshold or money back guarantee, or the maximum of $5M USD. The valuation of the Apptrade platform will be determined on what is raised. The deadline according to the escrow agreement is set to end on April 30 2017.“
Daniel Pineda, Founder of Apptrade, stated:
“We firmly believe that our platform, built on the ecosystem of OpenLedger and powerful BitShares blockchain technology, will be successful as we have undertaken thorough market validation exercises and received very positive results. We hope that all the participants in our ITO will be motivated by our bonuses and support us in our goals, just as we hope that our platform will maximize their gains.”
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
- Shanghai Blockchain Week Returns for Fifth Consecutive Year to Discuss the Next Decade of the Blockchain Industry - September 3, 2019
- ICO that Raised $37M in 18 minutes – Monetha – Passes Legal Audit on White Paper Commitments with Flying Colours - September 2, 2019