Blockchain financial services app Humaniq has announced deals for their HMQ cryptocurrency token to be traded initially on six cryptocurrency exchanges shortly after their ICO ends. With their incredibly successful ICO almost finished, tokens will be disbursed to participants within 10 days after the end of the ICO on April 27th. The six exchanges that have agreed to trade HMQ are SpaceBTC, LiveCoin, Bitlish, Dabtc, Exmo, and Cex.io.
“This is just the start,” said Humaniq founder Alex Fork. “We trust these exchanges, as they have a very good reputation. This is very beneficial to the people who have participated in our crowdsale, and will begin the establishment of our post-ICO token value. Our focus is to create value for the over 10.000 people who participated our ICO. So far we reached over BTC 3484,6 the equivalent of 4 334 136.77 USD at the moment”.
Humaniq recently joined Think Rise the Barclays powered accelerator in London. Becoming a Rise Resident allows Humaniq to work closely alongside with other startups and global organisations with influence and business relationships in global locations such as NY, Mumbai, Tel Aviv, Cape Town and across the United Kingdom.
Humaniq signed as well a deal with Deloitte to provide legal consulting and advisory services. Deloitte is an internationally known authority in navigating the legal and regulatory landscape for financial service applications like Humaniq.
“Having top-end advisors and legal support is one of the essential parts of the Humaniq project,” stated Dinis Guarda, CEO. “We highly appreciate relationships with our partners therefore we have chosen Deloitte to guide us through our growth and efforts as we launch our project globally.”
On April 21st, Humaniq organized meetup “AI and Blockchain for Social Good” at the Judge Business School of Cambridge University. The launch of the “Humaniq AI Lab” was announced, it will be focused on repurposing Artificial Intelligence and DeepTech for social good and enabling leading scientists and entrepreneurs to solve the most critical problems facing humanity.
Joining global cryptoeconomy will allow Humaniq to scale its coin HMQ and allow all the community of over 10.000 people that joined so far a possibility to have multiple places to trade the digital currency.
The Humaniq crowd sale ICO campaign will end on 27th of April.
These are the exchanges:
LiveCoin is a modern service for accessing cryptocurrency exchange markets. You are provided with a comfortable, practical and profitable platform with which to work with cryptocurrencies — suitable for both beginners and experienced traders. Try it and you will quickly appreciate the advantages of this system.
SpaceBTC is a European advanced trading platform headquartered in London. The company behind SpaceBTC is PAX ROMANA GROUP LTD, incorporated in England & Wales on 20th November 2015. Our international team is located in London, Moscow and Seville. We strive to offer a unique experience and a full range of features for both companies and individuals. Our strategy involves reaching a new level of compliance to become the safest and most transparent Bitcoin marketplace: we have already partnered with Chainalysis from Barclays Accelerator and appealed to the FCA for a regulation. SpaceBTC will offer its users the possibility to trade other currencies and commodities over time.
Bitlish offers secure and convenient bitcoin exchange for their registered users.
Users deposit their bitcoins or fiat currency (USD, EUR, RUB) to their account, match any of the orders on the site or create their own. After the order is complete (which is done automatically) users withdraw bitcoins to their bitcoin wallet or fiat currency to their credit card or bank account.
An exchange that caters primarily to Chinese and Korean users. DABtc is affiliated to Shanghai YiDi Network Technology Co., Ltd.. This exchange was founded in January 2016, and officially launched in June. It is based on blockchain distributed ledger technology set up professional integrated encryption digital assets and comprehending a Trading platform, a research area and other functionalities for its crypto trader users.
EXMO unites professionals from all over the world. Developers from Spain, Russia, India and Thailand together with successful financial advisors from Great Britain, USA, Lithuania and Singapore are working on the best cryptocurrency platform. Bitcoin is known to simplify and secure transactions and they are contributing to the Blockchain growth.
Established in 2013 as the first cloud mining provider, CEX.IO has become a multi-functional cryptocurrency exchange, trusted by over half million users.
CEX.IO offers cross-platform trading via website, mobile app, WebSocket and REST API, providing access to high liquidity orderbook for top currency pairs on the market. Instant Bitcoin buying and selling is available via simplified bundle interface.
Humaniq is creating an Ethereum Blockchain-based financial services app that will bring mobile finance to an audience of two billion people who currently don’t have access to formal banking services. The app will also act as the infrastructure backbone for 3rd party services to plug into, such as insurance providers, p2p lenders, and data security firms. See more at http://www.humaniq.co
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019