With the rise of various cryptocurrencies capitalization over the last months, a lot of newcomers and investors face the problem existing for years by now: how to buy cryptocurrencies and safely store it?
Generally you have two options to store your money – having a node on your PC with downloaded Blockchain, or to trust third-party services in the net. The tricky part is that in the first case you have to store big amount of data which is actually unnecessary for everyday users, and in the second case you have to trust your own money to third-party internet services. Are you sure the money you store in somebody’s pocket will always be yours?
The process of purchase of various cryptocurrencies also is not clear: if you need to buy altcoins, you might have to do it via bitcoin. And again: with hundreds of various altcoins on the market you either go to an exchange to buy that particular coin or just run multiple altcoin wallets to buy and store various coins in your portfolio.
Exscudo solutions are based on EON Blockchain, which has in itself a fundamental innovation of Blockchain archivation so that every user who downloads the complete EON Blockchain will not have to wait until the peer syncs 100+ Gb of data, as in traditional Blockchains.
Exscudo all-in-one financial services allows people to purchase various cryptocurrencies in form of EON color coins. Exscudo system combines in itself bank deposits where your money will be technically stored if you buy cryptos with your bank card. After that Exscudo assigns you some volume of EON color coins tethered to other cryptocurrency.
Exscudo architecture allows storing your money as safely as can ever be online and as easily as using your bank card.
Hurry up to secure your bonus coins. And don’t forget that investors also get 50% of the unsold coins at the end of the ICO. Join the ICO: http://exscudo.com/ico/
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019