With the rise of various cryptocurrencies capitalization over the last months, a lot of newcomers and investors face the problem existing for years by now: how to buy cryptocurrencies and safely store it?
Generally you have two options to store your money – having a node on your PC with downloaded Blockchain, or to trust third-party services in the net. The tricky part is that in the first case you have to store big amount of data which is actually unnecessary for everyday users, and in the second case you have to trust your own money to third-party internet services. Are you sure the money you store in somebody’s pocket will always be yours?
The process of purchase of various cryptocurrencies also is not clear: if you need to buy altcoins, you might have to do it via bitcoin. And again: with hundreds of various altcoins on the market you either go to an exchange to buy that particular coin or just run multiple altcoin wallets to buy and store various coins in your portfolio.
Exscudo solutions are based on EON Blockchain, which has in itself a fundamental innovation of Blockchain archivation so that every user who downloads the complete EON Blockchain will not have to wait until the peer syncs 100+ Gb of data, as in traditional Blockchains.
Exscudo all-in-one financial services allows people to purchase various cryptocurrencies in form of EON color coins. Exscudo system combines in itself bank deposits where your money will be technically stored if you buy cryptos with your bank card. After that Exscudo assigns you some volume of EON color coins tethered to other cryptocurrency.
Exscudo architecture allows storing your money as safely as can ever be online and as easily as using your bank card.
Hurry up to secure your bonus coins. And don’t forget that investors also get 50% of the unsold coins at the end of the ICO. Join the ICO: http://exscudo.com/ico/
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020
- The Next Wave of Crypto – Traction is Key – And Mobile Mining is Gaining Massive Adoption - January 2, 2020
- Google Reverses Metamask Ban from Playstore - January 1, 2020
- Bankex Launches Token Exchange Engine in Telegram - December 31, 2019