With the rise of various cryptocurrencies capitalization over the last months, a lot of newcomers and investors face the problem existing for years by now: how to buy cryptocurrencies and safely store it?
Generally you have two options to store your money – having a node on your PC with downloaded Blockchain, or to trust third-party services in the net. The tricky part is that in the first case you have to store big amount of data which is actually unnecessary for everyday users, and in the second case you have to trust your own money to third-party internet services. Are you sure the money you store in somebody’s pocket will always be yours?
The process of purchase of various cryptocurrencies also is not clear: if you need to buy altcoins, you might have to do it via bitcoin. And again: with hundreds of various altcoins on the market you either go to an exchange to buy that particular coin or just run multiple altcoin wallets to buy and store various coins in your portfolio.
Exscudo solutions are based on EON Blockchain, which has in itself a fundamental innovation of Blockchain archivation so that every user who downloads the complete EON Blockchain will not have to wait until the peer syncs 100+ Gb of data, as in traditional Blockchains.
Exscudo all-in-one financial services allows people to purchase various cryptocurrencies in form of EON color coins. Exscudo system combines in itself bank deposits where your money will be technically stored if you buy cryptos with your bank card. After that Exscudo assigns you some volume of EON color coins tethered to other cryptocurrency.
Exscudo architecture allows storing your money as safely as can ever be online and as easily as using your bank card.
Hurry up to secure your bonus coins. And don’t forget that investors also get 50% of the unsold coins at the end of the ICO. Join the ICO: http://exscudo.com/ico/
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019