With the rise of various cryptocurrencies capitalization over the last months, a lot of newcomers and investors face the problem existing for years by now: how to buy cryptocurrencies and safely store it?
Generally you have two options to store your money – having a node on your PC with downloaded Blockchain, or to trust third-party services in the net. The tricky part is that in the first case you have to store big amount of data which is actually unnecessary for everyday users, and in the second case you have to trust your own money to third-party internet services. Are you sure the money you store in somebody’s pocket will always be yours?
The process of purchase of various cryptocurrencies also is not clear: if you need to buy altcoins, you might have to do it via bitcoin. And again: with hundreds of various altcoins on the market you either go to an exchange to buy that particular coin or just run multiple altcoin wallets to buy and store various coins in your portfolio.
Exscudo solutions are based on EON Blockchain, which has in itself a fundamental innovation of Blockchain archivation so that every user who downloads the complete EON Blockchain will not have to wait until the peer syncs 100+ Gb of data, as in traditional Blockchains.
Exscudo all-in-one financial services allows people to purchase various cryptocurrencies in form of EON color coins. Exscudo system combines in itself bank deposits where your money will be technically stored if you buy cryptos with your bank card. After that Exscudo assigns you some volume of EON color coins tethered to other cryptocurrency.
Exscudo architecture allows storing your money as safely as can ever be online and as easily as using your bank card.
Hurry up to secure your bonus coins. And don’t forget that investors also get 50% of the unsold coins at the end of the ICO. Join the ICO: http://exscudo.com/ico/
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019