On May 12, the at the Kibo blog a post was published that the platform has been launched in Ropsten Ethereum test network and now it is at the test level in which more than 500 platform owners participate.
They are developing proprietary code, but, according to the team’s words, in the near future they will publish the result of the audit of the platform contract code. You can see how the test is running at this address. The page shows operations with tickets bought in a test network.
“The platform will not be launched in an open regime until a problem with Ethereum network scaling is settled, said one member of the team. “Since the existing restrictions prevent from accepting all the users. But, possibly, this summer Kibo will be opened for 5,000 users who are already waiting for the platform launching.
In September 2016, the Kibo team published the Whitepaper describing an idea of creation of the first decentralized lotto platform, which is uniform for the whole world and is based on Ethereum smart contracts. The main task of the team was to eliminate all existing drawbacks of this market for both players and affiliate partners via which gaming industry gets 80% of all its users today.
The very idea is really interesting. Since smart contracts can SECURE not only the transparency of all transactions conducted on the platform, but also ENSURE 100% fair drawings. Today it is fairness of drawings which serves a main advantage at the market with a volume of more than 500 bln dollars.
One of the most important problems for affiliate partners of any game resource is change in the conditions of accrual of commission fee for players attracted after the work is done, or even their cutoff for breach of any rules of cooperation.
Kibo smart contracts are initially programmed so that each owner of Kibo Lotto branch always remains an owner of the audience attracted by it to the platform and keeps getting its commission fee for every ticket sold in spite of everything.
In fact, KIBO enables launching one’s own lotto with unique advantages for every player, terms and profits of which are guaranteed by a smart contract. Obviously, it is a cherished dream of any affiliate partner.
Needless to say about advantages for a user: availability in any part of the world, absolute transparency and fairness of the game, and instant payments of any sums.
The question is not how essential these advantages are, but how to engage a big number of users to the platform.
This part of the project is of special interest. In October 2016, Kibo team held ICO within the frames of which, in spite of DoS-attack on Ethereum network, more than 3.5 mln dollars were attracted and more than 6,000 people from more than 50 countries of the world became owners of the platforms.
One of the main tasks of the ICO was to attract funds necessary for the implementation of a unique marketing strategy aimed at quick launching of KIBO at the international stage. Today these funds are in the open wallet and, due to the growth of ETH rate, funds collected already amount to 20 mln dollars. This money is necessary to form a prize fund and promotion unprecedented in its size even among the biggest international lotteries. The goal of the promotion is to quickly attract and familiarize millions of users with the advantages of the platform. Since today KIBO branches have partners from more than 50 countries of the world, its start is going to be very interesting.
Kibo is a platform for playing lotto in formats of the most popular national lotteries, including instant and daily drawings, interface of which will be available in 14 languages.
- Zug, Switzerland, To Pilot Blockchain-Based Voting Pilot - June 30, 2018
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017