On May 12, the at the Kibo blog a post was published that the platform has been launched in Ropsten Ethereum test network and now it is at the test level in which more than 500 platform owners participate.
They are developing proprietary code, but, according to the team’s words, in the near future they will publish the result of the audit of the platform contract code. You can see how the test is running at this address. The page shows operations with tickets bought in a test network.
“The platform will not be launched in an open regime until a problem with Ethereum network scaling is settled, said one member of the team. “Since the existing restrictions prevent from accepting all the users. But, possibly, this summer Kibo will be opened for 5,000 users who are already waiting for the platform launching.
In September 2016, the Kibo team published the Whitepaper describing an idea of creation of the first decentralized lotto platform, which is uniform for the whole world and is based on Ethereum smart contracts. The main task of the team was to eliminate all existing drawbacks of this market for both players and affiliate partners via which gaming industry gets 80% of all its users today.
The very idea is really interesting. Since smart contracts can SECURE not only the transparency of all transactions conducted on the platform, but also ENSURE 100% fair drawings. Today it is fairness of drawings which serves a main advantage at the market with a volume of more than 500 bln dollars.
One of the most important problems for affiliate partners of any game resource is change in the conditions of accrual of commission fee for players attracted after the work is done, or even their cutoff for breach of any rules of cooperation.
Kibo smart contracts are initially programmed so that each owner of Kibo Lotto branch always remains an owner of the audience attracted by it to the platform and keeps getting its commission fee for every ticket sold in spite of everything.
In fact, KIBO enables launching one’s own lotto with unique advantages for every player, terms and profits of which are guaranteed by a smart contract. Obviously, it is a cherished dream of any affiliate partner.
Needless to say about advantages for a user: availability in any part of the world, absolute transparency and fairness of the game, and instant payments of any sums.
The question is not how essential these advantages are, but how to engage a big number of users to the platform.
This part of the project is of special interest. In October 2016, Kibo team held ICO within the frames of which, in spite of DoS-attack on Ethereum network, more than 3.5 mln dollars were attracted and more than 6,000 people from more than 50 countries of the world became owners of the platforms.
One of the main tasks of the ICO was to attract funds necessary for the implementation of a unique marketing strategy aimed at quick launching of KIBO at the international stage. Today these funds are in the open wallet and, due to the growth of ETH rate, funds collected already amount to 20 mln dollars. This money is necessary to form a prize fund and promotion unprecedented in its size even among the biggest international lotteries. The goal of the promotion is to quickly attract and familiarize millions of users with the advantages of the platform. Since today KIBO branches have partners from more than 50 countries of the world, its start is going to be very interesting.
Kibo is a platform for playing lotto in formats of the most popular national lotteries, including instant and daily drawings, interface of which will be available in 14 languages.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018