On May 12, the at the Kibo blog a post was published that the platform has been launched in Ropsten Ethereum test network and now it is at the test level in which more than 500 platform owners participate.
They are developing proprietary code, but, according to the team’s words, in the near future they will publish the result of the audit of the platform contract code. You can see how the test is running at this address. The page shows operations with tickets bought in a test network.
“The platform will not be launched in an open regime until a problem with Ethereum network scaling is settled, said one member of the team. “Since the existing restrictions prevent from accepting all the users. But, possibly, this summer Kibo will be opened for 5,000 users who are already waiting for the platform launching.
In September 2016, the Kibo team published the Whitepaper describing an idea of creation of the first decentralized lotto platform, which is uniform for the whole world and is based on Ethereum smart contracts. The main task of the team was to eliminate all existing drawbacks of this market for both players and affiliate partners via which gaming industry gets 80% of all its users today.
The very idea is really interesting. Since smart contracts can SECURE not only the transparency of all transactions conducted on the platform, but also ENSURE 100% fair drawings. Today it is fairness of drawings which serves a main advantage at the market with a volume of more than 500 bln dollars.
One of the most important problems for affiliate partners of any game resource is change in the conditions of accrual of commission fee for players attracted after the work is done, or even their cutoff for breach of any rules of cooperation.
Kibo smart contracts are initially programmed so that each owner of Kibo Lotto branch always remains an owner of the audience attracted by it to the platform and keeps getting its commission fee for every ticket sold in spite of everything.
In fact, KIBO enables launching one’s own lotto with unique advantages for every player, terms and profits of which are guaranteed by a smart contract. Obviously, it is a cherished dream of any affiliate partner.
Needless to say about advantages for a user: availability in any part of the world, absolute transparency and fairness of the game, and instant payments of any sums.
The question is not how essential these advantages are, but how to engage a big number of users to the platform.
This part of the project is of special interest. In October 2016, Kibo team held ICO within the frames of which, in spite of DoS-attack on Ethereum network, more than 3.5 mln dollars were attracted and more than 6,000 people from more than 50 countries of the world became owners of the platforms.
One of the main tasks of the ICO was to attract funds necessary for the implementation of a unique marketing strategy aimed at quick launching of KIBO at the international stage. Today these funds are in the open wallet and, due to the growth of ETH rate, funds collected already amount to 20 mln dollars. This money is necessary to form a prize fund and promotion unprecedented in its size even among the biggest international lotteries. The goal of the promotion is to quickly attract and familiarize millions of users with the advantages of the platform. Since today KIBO branches have partners from more than 50 countries of the world, its start is going to be very interesting.
Kibo is a platform for playing lotto in formats of the most popular national lotteries, including instant and daily drawings, interface of which will be available in 14 languages.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018