On May 12, the at the Kibo blog a post was published that the platform has been launched in Ropsten Ethereum test network and now it is at the test level in which more than 500 platform owners participate.
They are developing proprietary code, but, according to the team’s words, in the near future they will publish the result of the audit of the platform contract code. You can see how the test is running at this address. The page shows operations with tickets bought in a test network.
“The platform will not be launched in an open regime until a problem with Ethereum network scaling is settled, said one member of the team. “Since the existing restrictions prevent from accepting all the users. But, possibly, this summer Kibo will be opened for 5,000 users who are already waiting for the platform launching.
In September 2016, the Kibo team published the Whitepaper describing an idea of creation of the first decentralized lotto platform, which is uniform for the whole world and is based on Ethereum smart contracts. The main task of the team was to eliminate all existing drawbacks of this market for both players and affiliate partners via which gaming industry gets 80% of all its users today.
The very idea is really interesting. Since smart contracts can SECURE not only the transparency of all transactions conducted on the platform, but also ENSURE 100% fair drawings. Today it is fairness of drawings which serves a main advantage at the market with a volume of more than 500 bln dollars.
One of the most important problems for affiliate partners of any game resource is change in the conditions of accrual of commission fee for players attracted after the work is done, or even their cutoff for breach of any rules of cooperation.
Kibo smart contracts are initially programmed so that each owner of Kibo Lotto branch always remains an owner of the audience attracted by it to the platform and keeps getting its commission fee for every ticket sold in spite of everything.
In fact, KIBO enables launching one’s own lotto with unique advantages for every player, terms and profits of which are guaranteed by a smart contract. Obviously, it is a cherished dream of any affiliate partner.
Needless to say about advantages for a user: availability in any part of the world, absolute transparency and fairness of the game, and instant payments of any sums.
The question is not how essential these advantages are, but how to engage a big number of users to the platform.
This part of the project is of special interest. In October 2016, Kibo team held ICO within the frames of which, in spite of DoS-attack on Ethereum network, more than 3.5 mln dollars were attracted and more than 6,000 people from more than 50 countries of the world became owners of the platforms.
One of the main tasks of the ICO was to attract funds necessary for the implementation of a unique marketing strategy aimed at quick launching of KIBO at the international stage. Today these funds are in the open wallet and, due to the growth of ETH rate, funds collected already amount to 20 mln dollars. This money is necessary to form a prize fund and promotion unprecedented in its size even among the biggest international lotteries. The goal of the promotion is to quickly attract and familiarize millions of users with the advantages of the platform. Since today KIBO branches have partners from more than 50 countries of the world, its start is going to be very interesting.
Kibo is a platform for playing lotto in formats of the most popular national lotteries, including instant and daily drawings, interface of which will be available in 14 languages.
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018