Built by MetaX, adChain is an open protocol on the public Ethereum Blockchain that enhances digital advertising’s disjointed supply chain. This solution instills transparency, efficiency and trust to an industry in need of a fresh approach.
adChain creates a secure environment for digital advertising to occur, ensuring ad spend reaches quality inventory on qualified publisher sites. Contrasted with the current opaque supply chain in which ad spend can be wasted on fake views, and publishers can lose revenue to spoofed domains, adChain clears the fog for all members throughout the supply chain. adChain improves digital advertising by providing an open and transparent, secure and auditable, and efficient and balanced ecosystem.
Additionally, adChain uniquely leverages the Ethereum Blockchain to tap the developer community with market-driven, economic incentives to identify and drive out ad fraud.
The value of adChain transcends the supply chain, benefitting all entities from advertiser to publisher:
- Advertisers: Empowers advertisers to purchase inventory from fraud-free sites, as well as provides verifiable campaign auditing through cryptographically secure impression tracking
- Publishers: Allows publishers to regain full ownership of their domain, blocking the ability for bad actors to fraudulently use their identity in the advertising supply chain
While the Data & Marketing Association is the first industry organization to deliver adChain to its members, DMA’s intention is to engage with other industry organizations on this initiative. Celebrating its 100th anniversary this year, DMA is comprised of leading innovators across the data and marketing ecosystem, including brand marketers, agencies, service providers and media companies.
“As a leading advocate for the digital advertising community, DMA is uniquely positioned as the only marketing trade association that represents the entire ecosystem – from demand side to supply side,” said Ken Brook, co-founder and CEO of MetaX. He continued, “this aligns with the utility value that adChain brings, thus we can all work together with the adChain solution.”
“DMA leads initiatives that positively impact the data and marketing industry,” said Tom Benton, DMA’s CEO. “Given the current state of digital advertising, we have a responsibility to deliver to our members the tools and knowledge to succeed. We are excited to work with DMA member MetaX to introduce adChain to the market and provide the digital advertising industry with a brighter future.”
Beyond digital advertising companies, developers are encouraged to learn more about MetaX and the adChain protocol. For developers interested in working with MetaX building decentralized applications (DApps) for adChain, contact: build(at)metax(dot)io.
A white paper on adChain is available at https://adtoken.com/white-paper/.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019