Built by MetaX, adChain is an open protocol on the public Ethereum Blockchain that enhances digital advertising’s disjointed supply chain. This solution instills transparency, efficiency and trust to an industry in need of a fresh approach.
adChain creates a secure environment for digital advertising to occur, ensuring ad spend reaches quality inventory on qualified publisher sites. Contrasted with the current opaque supply chain in which ad spend can be wasted on fake views, and publishers can lose revenue to spoofed domains, adChain clears the fog for all members throughout the supply chain. adChain improves digital advertising by providing an open and transparent, secure and auditable, and efficient and balanced ecosystem.
Additionally, adChain uniquely leverages the Ethereum Blockchain to tap the developer community with market-driven, economic incentives to identify and drive out ad fraud.
The value of adChain transcends the supply chain, benefitting all entities from advertiser to publisher:
- Advertisers: Empowers advertisers to purchase inventory from fraud-free sites, as well as provides verifiable campaign auditing through cryptographically secure impression tracking
- Publishers: Allows publishers to regain full ownership of their domain, blocking the ability for bad actors to fraudulently use their identity in the advertising supply chain
While the Data & Marketing Association is the first industry organization to deliver adChain to its members, DMA’s intention is to engage with other industry organizations on this initiative. Celebrating its 100th anniversary this year, DMA is comprised of leading innovators across the data and marketing ecosystem, including brand marketers, agencies, service providers and media companies.
“As a leading advocate for the digital advertising community, DMA is uniquely positioned as the only marketing trade association that represents the entire ecosystem – from demand side to supply side,” said Ken Brook, co-founder and CEO of MetaX. He continued, “this aligns with the utility value that adChain brings, thus we can all work together with the adChain solution.”
“DMA leads initiatives that positively impact the data and marketing industry,” said Tom Benton, DMA’s CEO. “Given the current state of digital advertising, we have a responsibility to deliver to our members the tools and knowledge to succeed. We are excited to work with DMA member MetaX to introduce adChain to the market and provide the digital advertising industry with a brighter future.”
Beyond digital advertising companies, developers are encouraged to learn more about MetaX and the adChain protocol. For developers interested in working with MetaX building decentralized applications (DApps) for adChain, contact: build(at)metax(dot)io.
A white paper on adChain is available at https://adtoken.com/white-paper/.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019